Oh my god, what a horrible place Poland is. All buildings are grey commie blocks except city centers...

Oh my god, what a horrible place Poland is. All buildings are grey commie blocks except city centers, people are unfriendly as it gets, people get attacked because of their race or ethnicity on a daily basis and just like any other shithole they are nationalistic (while keep fleeing into Europe) because of their inferiority complex.

I have been to many shitholes from Latin America to Africa and Asia, and I have yet to found a more miserable and despicable place as Poland.

May curse and all kind of disasters won't be away from this land.

You're just 25% kike, it too shall pass.

>gray commieblocks
Mine are green but they look gray now anyways. My city is stuck in communism, barely any colours, like on an old faded photograph but the people are nice here, maybe it's a small city thing.

>people get attacked because of their race or ethnicity on a daily basis and just like any other shithole they are nationalistic
Based

Literally worse than middle east. Poles are Catholic Arabs, all they need is few terrorist bombings to catch up with their soul brothers.

>Thanks god I am not Polish
and what are you, Marcel?

*alleged ethnicity

Sup Forums is a tolerant board that fully understands positive values of multiculturalism

Poles are way worse than niggers, it's like a breed of slightly smarter niggers but not by much. They have abused every aspect of anything imaginable and still come out as victims in every situation. They are like Jews (and many of them partially racially are), trying to play the victim card for something they've never even experienced and at the same time they act as niggers, based purely on impulsiveness and finishing every sentence with a word "kurwa". The word "kurwa" is like their way of putting an apostrophe in a sentence. While some Russians may be subhuman and on the same level as chavs, their women don't use their derogatory expressions in public no matter what, only in very rare occasions. While on the other hand, almost every single child, grown up and elder in Poland will finish their sentences with the word "kurwa" as if it was a comma to help them finish their sentences.

Wrong, but keep believing that.

as opposed to germans? people mixed to the core?

If you don't like Poland why are you there?

this but unironically

to shitpost, he's probably a Pole

this but ironically

LA CebollANA

He's right, that's so based that it's probably the only reason Poland is widely known unlike Serbia Croatia Montenegro Bosnia...

Incoming polish butthurt, muh why rahce!! Yua muhslihms!!!

Oh my god, what a horrible place England is. All buildings are red terrace houses except city centers, people are unfriendly as it gets, people get acid'd because of their race or ethnicity on a daily basis and just like any other shithole they are nationalistic (while keep fleeing into Spain) because of their inferiority complex.

t. Marcel

Good observation. As niggers use nigga in their every sentence, Poles use kurwa regardless of gender and age.

Poles look really down to gypsies, while you can't walk around for 15 minutes without some shits come to you asking for cigarettes or some coins. They are as vile as gypsies and niggers they look down to.

Wat?

I like Poland

who doesn't?

Anyone except Sup Forumstards.

you being a self-hating cunt doesn't make me a Sup Forumstard

Muslims,EU shills.

If I had a drop of Polish blood, I would end myself immediately to contribute to the world by removing one more vermin.

There is a Polish girl who is undocumented in my school.
She is in the school newspaper and wrote an anonymous article about her life and struggles, especially now that the Australian government wants to repeal visas.

As an Arab man, I fucking hate you Poles and Polish people. I want to report this girl and get her disgusting family kicked out of the country.

People think illegal slime only come from Asia or the America's. And while it's true that both are subhumans, they aren't the only illegal immigrants. Apparently even the U.S has an undiscussed issue with Eastern European locusts (I don't even want to use the word 'people') flocking to the U.S, overstaying their visas and collecting government assistance, financial aid, etc.

She told me she plans to take government help to pay for her uni fees.

Anyway, how should I go about reporting this insect? I think she can make a considerable contribution to your country after.

and lefties
of course, Mateusz, of course
kek

Oh and I'm also planning on reporting a bunch of subhumans from Latin America btw

2 years ago, I have been in a university project in Brazil, there I was talking with them about Polish people, since they participated in a project there a year earlier. And they shared with me that everyone, including organisation committee was so hostile to them, that they started disliking Poles. They were paying for me, when they were taking us to dinner showing me places, but not for Poles since they gave no hospitality to Brazilians. As I would say Brazil is a shithole, people are much warmer and friendly there compared to p*les.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say report them all!

delicious fettucini lad

I'm not him. But desu I fucking don't care how they look like as long as they are nice. I have been to Poland more than once though and I havn't noticed what OP describes. But it might be that I pretty much fit in.

Why do poles all look the same? They look like white mexicans and like they're all balding even though they aren't even 40 yet

>Why do poles all look the same?
because they aren't 56% mutts like some country I know

kek polacks look like ogres

I wish I lived in Poland

>May curse and all kind of disasters won't be away from this land.
that's a fucking given isn't it?
>3 patritions in a row
>war with ruskies
>WWIII
>ruskie occupation

I fully expect a meteor to fuck up half of the country this year, poland is already a cursed, hopeless, bleak, worthless land of despair and cuckold.

>people get attacked because of their race or ethnicity on a daily basis
This is why I hate every single P*le And would kill every one I encounter IRL. Subhuman people.

lmao spotted the butthurt shitskin

you wouldn't do shit. you would just get your skull caved in by average polack bydlo warrior.

>Pollack
>"""""Warrior""""

>people are unfriendly

Idk man. I'm unironically Arab and my first gf was Polish. Her family was cool with me too.

>and cuckold.
That's the last thing I'd expect from your country. How come?

If Poles attack foreigners in their country why shouldn't Poles be attacked in other countries?

>Sup Forums is a tolerant board that fully understands positive values of multiculturalism

An eye for an eye makes the world blind

try your luck. g*Rman subhuman

>Poles think nothing is wrong with Attacking people based on ethnicity/skin color
>WHAT? you can't attack Poles just because they are Poles!

you pussies are incapable of fighting with anyone, too low test

I like gray commie blocks.

>Sup Forums is a tolerant board that fully understands positive values of multiculturalism
Kek. Sup Forums is basically Sup ForumsLite. It'd be decent if this board actually had moderation.

>Sup Forums is basically Sup ForumsLite
>t. Sup Forumstard
Sup Forums might not be the board of peace but either is the cesspool is /p*l/

>
And what would that do apart from make people more hostile and want to retaliate on some other innocent bystander?

Anybody would agree that attacking strangers is a savage thing to do(unless you're an edgelord)
>t. 5 foot Amerindian manlet

amerindian and PROUD, you filthy sissy wh*te male

Haha polacks are ULTRA KEKS in every meaning of that word
>picrel
>there is a polish saying ''father doesn't have to be biological, he has to be loving''
>sucking western cock hoping for validation they won't get
>treat polish wymmyn like princesses
>polish wymmyn openly insult them and say foreigners are much better
>polish ''men'' NEVER talk back to a woman, if you have a pussy you can do anything to them and they won't say shit, you can even cheat on them
>if you talk back to a woman you're guaranteed some white knight will come
>polacks are only tough in groups, I noticed a ton of them even walk like complete betas with their heads down and looking at the fucking floor
>despite being surrounded by enemies since always they didn't develop a warrior culture
>in fact they developed a culture of obedience and being a good goy who will always let Hans and Schlomo anal him

poland is absolutely worthless, ''culture'' doesn't exist, food is dog shit, people are cunts, weather sucks, landscape is bland, language is abominable, genetics are laughable, achievements non existent and even the flag is garbage

poland is what happened when God said ''I wanna see what happens if I create a nation that is the worst at everything'' and I'm convinced it's God's doing because there is no way humans can be this shit by accident

Are you a Christian?

it's pasta you dip

no, if both of you were born in Australia you're both Australian. If you 2 were in Poland, it probably wouldn't be acceptable, if you 2 were in an Arab country, it also might not be acceptable

this is why it was acceptable. Why won't new worlders understand this

Where is that pole, that desperately denies that poles love to squat/do squats like a bydlo hahahahahahaahhaha

only east slavs do that you imbecile, west slavs don't

Her parents are from Poland tho. Born and raised there.

Are you 1/64 Polish or what? Why are you defending them so blindly.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

Because she is a Polish weeb
The worst kind of weebs in the internet
You must actually know her

I'm not Polish in any way, shape or form, sadly, I wish I were
EXCELLENT post, I missed this pasta 2bh
whiter than you mohammed

I, as a Volga German will do anything to impregnate a polish brown haired, green eyed woman. One child I will call ivan josef, the other one hans adolf, while keeping the polish surname
Thats my payback for bullying me

>volga german
lmao, try be less inbred next time.

>green eyes
>poland
XD
also dumb race mixer

hello Ivan

>a polish brown haired, green eyed woman
That's called Ashkenazi
Kek

Try be a less sl*vshit
I will destroy poland with my semen, like my german and russian ancestor in 1939

>this whole thread

>I will destroy poland
it will destroy itself in a few years don't worry

Just enjoy the show maate.

But Poland was born out of German mutts being edgy. Why would Nietzsche, or two Hasburgs situated in modern day Poland, both claim to be Polish, even though either of them barely had any "Polish" genes, and neither spoke the language? The Polish officials in the second republic didn't even speak Polish up until 1920 either when they forced it upon themselves. Poland is a country made up of edgy Germans rebelling against the status quo, if you mix with Polish then the whole of Germany will become Poland.

>But Poland was born out of German mutts being edgy.
Are you actually retarded?

And oh btw:
>“I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."
- Nachlass, Sommer 1882 21 [2]

>"my ancestors were Polish noblemen, even my grandfather's mother was Polish"
- letter to Heinrich von Stein, December 1882

>"My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Niëzky); it seems that the type is well preserved in spite of three German "mothers"
- letter to Georg Brandes, 10 April 1888

>"I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else."
- letter to Meta von Salis, 29 December 1888

>"And yet my ancestors were Polish noblemen: it is owing to them that I have so much race instinct in my blood, who knows? perhaps even the liberum veto."
- Ecce homo, chapter 3 (Warum ich so weise bin)

>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin."
- Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

>"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”
- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel, page 114

>“Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins. [...]
>”I am proud of my Polish descent."
- The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche by H. L. Mencken, page 6

Stop being so butthurt its banter. GB 2 Poland because you're giving us all a bad name.

>diaspora cancer telling another diaspora cancer that he gives us a bad name
XD

LMAO that "swede"
Diaspora are cance except for volga germans

zitto animale

>Diaspora are cance except for volga germans
t. volga german

Being on imageboards as a Pole for years has made me very misanthropic in general. No one likes, I do not care, nuke it all.

>Poland is a country made up of edgy Germans rebelling against the status quo
Frankly all so called "West Slavic" countries are made up by LARPing Germans. It's literally like Niggers pretending to be Egyptians but for some reason the world fell for it. I am truly sorry.

People love Poland though

I am too misanthropic
I hate slavshits most though

The feeling is mutual, G*rman, thank dog Prussia was erased from the planet bringing eternal peace to the world

>eternal peace
LMAO look what anglos did to the middle east

I am volga German and my ancestors originally come from Bavaria

Middle east is mostly self-contained and really irrelevant compared to the World Wars, the causes of which lie heavily in the barbaric culture of Prussian militarism. With Prussia gone and its culture wiped there are no problems in this region.

oh stfu

poor little polan

>Poles constantly shitpost white nationalism
>Complain when people are rcist to them

You just can't make that shit up famalan

Poles never post any white nationalism here the fuck are you on about?