S.E Cupp

>S.E Cupp

Is she Sup Forums-certified?

No idea who this is, but she's pretty bangable, its an ok from me.

She's Anti-Trump, so I'm guessing no.

i don't know but i'd let her cup my balls

>atheist
>pro-fag
>anti-trump
>pro tpp

No. She's a pair of tits with a conservative sign designed to trick men into becoming liberals.

I don't know but I just certified her to ride my dick

She is supposed to be conservative but she tried to stump the Trump back when there were a fuckton of candidates.

So fuck her; she is a nobody.

Nice legs and tits terrible opinion, proof of why women shouldn't be in politics!

>Literal potato without the contouring..

What the fuck Sweden ?

I'd S.E.X. her C cups.

Unicorns are annoying as shit anyway.

She's not a politician tho.

Her level of commenting makes her seem like a conservative strawman.

While Ann Coulter is totally sincere about her bat-shit crazy ideas, Cupp has a way more facetious tone and comes off as having trolling aspirations.

All those words to say there is no good reason to take this cunt seriously.

>Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
>be they crispy or from Wendys.
>Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
>on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
>Mummy lifts me to the car,
>to find me tendies near and far
>Enjoy my tasty tendie treats
>in comfy big boy booster seats.

>American TV persona
>Not a politician in training

Well meme'd Sven

Her commentaries meh at best

>While Ann Coulter is totally sincere about her bat-shit crazy ideas
Name one idea of hers that's batshit.

>atheist

She is """officially""" an atheist but she is an unabashed apologist for religion. She's a Fox News atheist.

S.e. Cuck is more like it. She hates us

C cup ? going to say those are B at best. maybe a padded A. padding is lies. lies are not based. if its not based its not Sup Forums

She and Milo should breed however.

She's my pole certified

Don't forget

>Pro-Israel

Ann Coulter is a bantzmaster. S.E. Cupp is a globalist shill.

>does this
>expects to be taken seriously as a journalist

fake conservative trolling, like the fake liberal colmes

That is a very cute poem

Salut réddit

No she doesn't. Are you 17?

No she's a neocon shill.

Her Cupp size is certified.

bump

>Is she Sup Forums-certified?
She's my cock certified. What a milf.

id stick my dick in her ass if you know what im sayin lol

I dunno who that is. But considering women are rarely repilled, I'm gonna go with "no".

Looks like a cropped pic blacked.com

>S.E Cuck

>Ann Coulter is totally sincere about her bat-shit crazy ideas
Fuck you, cuck. Queen Ann is a proud nationalist.

She openly calls herself a cuckservative.

Was there ever any concrete proof she's a coal burner though? I remember it was a big stink in a thread some months ago.

>cuckservative
>atheist
>anti Trump
She's George Will with tits. Fuck her.

Yeah. She fucks Jimmie from Good Times on the regular.

Nope. She's an anti-Trump cuckservative.

I meant Ann.

Really, who cares what some dumb cunt chick has to say......she will splay her asshole when the invading horde arrives. I'll sit back and watch, maybe join in.

Female talking heads should do less talking and give more head!!!

That pale skin is hot af 2bh

good goy, every time you see a white woman you must thing of blacked

i'm sure you think of cuckolding every time you see or hear the word 'wife' too dontcha??

She looks like a Burner.

Relax man I meant because the way that specific pic looks and the high end lighting. It's not my fucking fault cucks and shills post blacked images all over this fucking board all the god damned time.
wtf man.. Chill out.

She does what I call "giving good face". Most of them do it, the guys do it too.

Intermitent O-face, hand gestures. They are trained at it, there are lots of similarities from person to person. Some don't do it, easy to spot, slow-motion helps.

Hot as fuck honestly. SE Cupp actually over does it, literally an O-face every other second.

Pic related is Faith Goldy, a canadian who also over does it.

I need to learn to turn my files into webms, but I could make a /gif/ thread so epic it'd be a happening.

Alex Jones talks about Fox News Cylons literally attending classes on sexualizing nonverbal cues, but in his customary sloppy way so it's easily dismissed (this is actually deliberate, because it eventually wins Jones credibility once you see he was right). It's not secret or imaginary, you can find lessons or example videos, and anyone who has waded through a Ross Jeffries product might recognize that this is pretty much the female variant.

Anybody pretentious enough to call themselves by their first and middle initials, followed by their last name is a narcissistic jackass.

Also, manjaw, fedora tipper.

oh baby

McBoobs does this, she's subtle, very good, and they often use a more distant shot.

Since I discovered this I've had time to think about it. If I wanted to spread my own message I would definitely use my sexuality to do so.

So, I don't judge. I'm just aware of it.