I guess we should be glad that we are not in the reboot, right Sup Forums?

I guess we should be glad that we are not in the reboot, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7zUdRvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saves your hair from becoming more retarded.

Well, I believe they will appear in the reboot.

It's gonna take one new episodes to make Rowdyruff Boys to appear in the reboot Powerpuff show.

I'm predicting that they'll show up in the Gamer Gator episode.

>Gamer Gator episode.
Are they actually doing that? Please tell me your joking.

if they do, there might be a chance for bunny

Ok I dont want to be that guy but the Rowdy Ruff Boys would be stronger than the PPG because boys are genetically physically superior to girls Im sorry but thats the truth, the Rowdys should have beat the unholy shit out of them.

No one's actually sure, but it seems more likely than not.

>old rowdy ruff boys were just evil-ish boys that literally died from cooties
>later turn out to be "future" love interests for the girls

New ones will be misogynists and the episode will be about how men treat women unfairly and how you have to beat them up to prove them wrong. It's like predicting how zombie Simpsons would do an old and favorite episode.

Not because they'll ruin what the original show already but because it'll be another turd in the shit pile.

The old cartoon didn't even use them regulary after they were revived. To the point they didn't even show up in the special.

Considering how old villains are being used in the reboot, there is a fair chance they won't even be acknowledged.

But they did beat the fuck out of the PPG before the girls gave them cooties.

It's been nearly fifteen years since I last saw The Powerpuff Girls, but weren't the Rowdyruff Boys stronger? I could swear they won all the fights, but then got kissed by the Girls, or something, and lost or blew up or some shit.

but she's dead. this is part of the continuity remember?

In the first episode, yeah. They were stronger.

After they were revived? They were equally matched without the cootie vaccine. I do remember that in the Princess episode they were getting beaten by the girls.

Why is this show not been cancelled yet? From what I can gather everyone hates it. Its full of animation errors and memes. I was in a gas station the other day and this was on the tv and both cashiers that were there were disgusted by it and even said they missed the old PPG.

early puberty is to blame for the other episodes

Already ruined by Zombie PPG, but yeah Reboot PPG is even worse.

Yes but they have reappear on season 5 and that's the truth

If there was another flashback scene where the teen Powerpuff girls meets the teen Rowdyruff boys in a new reboot episode then thing will get hotter and very slut.

You do realize that the girls are the boys's aunts, right? Siblings at best.

Their redesigns sucked.

I forget if they were stronger or simply more ruthless.

>I do remember that in the Princess episode they were getting beaten by the girls.

The girls didn't exactly beat them. The boys just stole all of Princess' anti-PPG weapons and beat each other up with them.

I mean at the beginning of the episode. Princess is struck at traffic when the boys crash down in front of her limo. They weren't defeated, by it looked like they were getting their ass beaten at that point.

I don't think that counts as getting beaten when they immediately fly right back into the fight.

Why were they all voiced by Rob Paulson?

Well played, Brick or boomer?

so when will we have a pro feminist episode?

His name was Robert Paulson.

they are old villains though. they're from the first season.

Daily reminder that Bizarro or Bunny, ugly retarded versions of the protagonists, could have never been created nowadays.

>the writers giving a fuck about continuity

Don't kid yourself. Most people don't care about inconsequential nerd drama and even a shitty cartoon like this won't bother referencing something none of their target audience will get.

It's a fake that came about when everyone was losing their minds over the man boy episode.

for what i remember of the series without the cutie or any other external force the fights between the them always end in some class of tie.

don't count your chickens yet. I expect them to show up and get rekt in the first 3 seconds of appearing on screen because "wimmin stronk!" feminism has to ruin everything from our childhood.

>this is now politically incorrect

why is he so cute Sup Forums?

Only in the anime, were they call Mojo mommy so are you really gonna use that as canon to this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7zUdRvU

wait what? the new show is part of the old shows canon?

Didn't Him and Mojo have a custody battle over the boys

Yeah that happened, I think it also confirmed that Him and Mojo were gay and got back together or something while holding hands.

It's implied that this show is more of a continuation series and just a straight reboot. One episode explains that the girls are in school now because Poney Oaks was destroyed by a giant mutated hamster. It was also draw in the old show's art-style.

>love interests

What. That never happened. The only time it did was when the girls were looking through their old toys and we're thinking about the past episodes and what might happen in the future. It didn't actually happen though.

Wow, that's his full name.

I'm sick of this shit. The original PPG had mediocre to shit writing as well, consistently worse than Dexter's Lab.

The rowdyruff boys shouldn't have had Cartman's voice.
The PPG should have beaten them with one of their secret powers(the giant flaming kitty) instead of Miss Bellum's retarded kissing deus ex/trump card.

Bunny should have been a straight-played normal PPG just like the PPG squirrel.

HIM in the time travel episode should have been defeated by the PPG fair and square.

I swear it's always the same shit with these CN writers. They have good ideas, they have creativity, they have amazing atmosphere, they can play it straight when they want to.
But when they don't want to, they outright sabotage their own cartoon show like out of a sudden they feel like parodying and messing up everything for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Just like Wander Over Yonder when they ruined the giant robot fight for Wander's retarded ego-tistical hippy bullshit.

They did back in the 2000s and they're doing it now in 2010. Do these losers just never fucking learn?

be glad they aren't

I feel like New PPG would find a way to make the RRB look even worse than they did in PPGZ