Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suck my dick

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I walk outside and I see Trump signs all over every ones lawns. Feels good man. I don't even live in some rural backwoods area or anything. Just a normal metropolitan suburb

why you sound so mad?
People are going to vote for him and your best hope is Hillary rigs the election

why are his rallies so crowded?

>saged

>Repeating a copypasta posted here almost every day
Fuck off shill. It's like 5 cents, you're getting suckered for almost no money and ruining whatever community we have.

remember to praise kek and sage

>Most people are rational and goodhearted...

Jesus Christ you're delusional. Thank God idiots like you have zero say in American politics.

Your flag is not murrican, why do you care?

>live in california
>have trump sticker on car
>get keyed

This is the third time I've seen this copypasta today.

I was at the bar and got called a spoiled millennial for supporting Trump which kind of confused me desu

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Am I doing it right? Where can I collect my 2 cents?

Where I am from people love him. What the fuck do you even know, Achmed.

Payroll of CTR members.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

>live in california

I'm so sorry.

> inorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future
>Go to Hillary en espaƱol @Hillary_esp
>Mostlly replies in Spanish telling her how much they hate her

Sure CTR shill

@84276303
The funny thing is when you do talk to normies on the street you get alot of people voting trump

I fucking hate you, Norwayposter

> Most people are rational and goodhearted

>Most people are rational and goodhearted
>You will be an outcast in days

So your argument is that the Liberals are not the goodhearted people?

This window into the mind of a fanatic clearly shows the rotten fruit of liberal ideology dying on the vine.

Ain't no Grave is gonna keep Trump and the American Public Down. We will win!
Watch epic video right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

reported for ban evasion

Won't work asshole, America will be great again like it or not.

Kek kek

WEW LAD
E A
W D

I'm fucking sick of your faggotry/pol/, Trump is done.

hmmmm

>goes out in public
>norway

thanks for the keks
heres your $.02

>Most people are rational and goodhearted

No they aren't, which is exactly why we find ourselves in this situation to begin with.

ALT-RIGHT THREAD

Its funny because most of the immigrants I talked to seem to like trump especially flips, I dont know why he's so popular with them

I know this is copypasta bait but I have found hope in my personal life, "outside," away from the computer.
Real people have come out to me as Trump supporters.
One guy who was afraid of a Trump presidency now wishes above all else that Trump wins the election. SJWs pushed him directly into Trump's arms.

Feels good man.
The harder they push, the more people go to Trump.

People I know don't judge you based on your political opinions and agree to disagree on the subject while still being friends.

Sounds like you need to leave high school bud.

Trump is going to win. Deal with it.

This is pure bait. The trump kiddies won't get it

I went outside to go to a Trump rally. It was pretty great.

So, this OP is literally a copy pasta? Damn.

Pretty much everyone in this thread can see that it's bait, dipshit.

I'm sick of you being a whiny bitch, I'm not crying about it like that whore you call a mother though

How difficult is it for a mod to filter out these pasta/spam/shill threads?

Instead all you do is ban innocent people from saying something innocuous in a """raid thread""". Fucking shithouses.

THIS IS A COPY PASTA ROBOSHILL

DO NO REPLY TO ROBOTS or CTR EMPLOYEES