Batman v Superman and Man of Steel - scenes comparisons

youtube.com/watch?v=alUuXNVOal0

Man, that's actually really impressive how it matches up 1:1.

Wow. some scenes even miror each other

pretty neat OP. bump

that was pretty cool

Alright, maybe I'll watch it now.

Be careful. Cool cinematography does not equate to good plot. But who am I to tell you what you can and cannot watch.

Wow, when will Marvel make movies like these?

the ultimate version has better pacing and makes more sense all around. It's not 10/10, but it's still an enjoyable watch.

wow it matches 1:1

It still has an overreliance on its characters acting like immature retards and a bad script.

Never.

How did lois know she had to get the spear back? How did she know the creature was kryptonian? (if she figured it out by herself)

Did she read the script?

Hod did batman know it was kryptonian?? did he also have a copy of the script?? is it because of the martha connection?

Bigger race traitor than Hank McCoy.

all that references won't saved a movie being bad
also
what is edited stock footage? nothing impressive here

jesus enough with this shitty movie

Why would batman think wonder woman was with superman if he was the one who read the files on her?? Wouldn't luthor have documented them working together before?? how did he come to that conclusion?

>Bruce has to call and tell his employees to evacuate the building when they have front row seats to the alien superweapon outside the window

Frankly, they deserved to be crushed.

>good plot.

I want narrative cucks to leave. Fuck you guys are retarded.

Giant monster with the strength and powers of a kryptonian suddenly appears out of the giant kryptonian ship that was going bonkers just a few minutes before. It's not hard to guess that it's kryptonian.

what make a pretentious serious movie for manchilds never

What do you think Chileans and Japs do when they have their 8.0+ earthquakes?

I'm still 100% convinced Zod eye lasered those people and that's why Clark killed him.

Does superstrength always imply that they're kryptonian?? how come nobody assumed wonder woman was kryptonian then??
Couldnt superman simply locate his mother from identifying her heart beat?? how did luthor know superman couldnt see through lead??

Why wouldnt superman just talk to bruce instead of threatening him the first time he saw him?? Being a reporter wouldnt his first instincts be to ask him a few questions before jumping to conclusions?

I don't know? Evacuate?

Be saved by superman oh wait he's busy fighting zod or saving lois

get killed by there stupidity like you

>Does superstrength always imply that they're kryptonian?? how come nobody assumed wonder woman was kryptonian then??
It was good bait up until this.

Not that user but you sure are retarded.
Whenever there's an earthquake, it is best to take shelter and cover your head rather than running around trying to evacuate.

>that scene where super man just evaded the truck instead of stoping by his super strength then proceed to watch it explode while zod sucker punch him.
farmers can't into fighting. should have stayed in the farm clark

Woah, don't get angry about it. What's wrong with wanting a cohesive story?

I don't live in an area with earthquakes, I live in an area with tornadoes. And clearly people in Snyder films don't know what to do in case of natural disasters, as evidence with the "take shelter from a tornado under an overpass" scene in MoS. Retards, the lot of 'em.

The pacing was never bad.

The characters act normally. You're the retard for not understanding why characters act the way they do.

Which would make sense if the giant World Engine wasn't a block away within clear view of the building you fuck.

go to bed synder. you got to make justice league to tomorrow

Clark wrecking the Batmobile and threatening Batman with violence instead of attempting to communicate was stupid. He didn't even try to talk or reason with Bruce, he just went straight to violence. Not to mention this was literally in the middle of a huge car chase with rockets and machine guns being fired. And Clark just fucking pops in then leaves. What the fuck?

>wow it matches 1:1

>they didn't die from the world engine but from Zod blasting their building

They made the right choice, just had bad luck.

SERIOUS QUESTION, is the Ultimate Cut on DVD or only blu ray?

Superman wants him to stop vigilanteing. What is there to reason about? How would you have done it? Would Superman have had time to have an hour long conversation with Batman and also go around saving people?

That was a result of the woman telling him that only fist will stop men like him.

>I NEED TO SAVE "MOTHER'S FIRST NAME"!

>WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT NAME?!

>BECAUSE CALLING MY MA MA LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD COMPLETELY RUIN THIS CRINGY ATTEMPT AT A SCENE

yes.

why?

because hes FUCKING SUPERMAN

Go ahead and give me the scene. How would he do it?

The fucking building was shaking and shattering, you dumbuck. They would die either way, whether Bruce tell them to evacuate or not. Also, I am just justifying the earthquake drill, not saving oneself from alien spaceship shooting beam from the above.

Hey guy, you cant go around doing whatever it is youre doing etc

Batman says
Fuck you bro, youre doing the same thing

argument ensues

turns out superman isnt an asshole after all and has good intentions

batman sees this

they blow each other

scene

But that's what I find stupid and immature. Why wouldn't you attempt to reason with someone BEFORE resort to violence. This is fucking Superman, with the powers of a fucking god. Even if he heard from a few people that Batman isn't a good guy, why does he feel the need to act like such a immature asshole? How about some rational thinking to go with those superpowers? As someone who's basically invincible (as far as he knew) he could stand to take a second to talk. What does he have to lose?

And I can't help but notice neither of you addressed the issue I raised about this happening in the middle of a violent car chase that Clark is apparently unconcerned with.

Why are we praising this?

I thought we were a Marvel board?

I'm not saying Batman would've listened to reason, but it would've gone a long way in making Superman not looks like some sort of immature asshat. But I suppose that Superman showing any kind of compassion or rationale would've undermined Bruce's already flimsy reasons for wanting to beat him up, so we can't have that in the movie. In fact, let's do the opposite and have Superman act like the biggest fascist asshole we can manage. That will surely add fuel to this ridiculous conflict.

>and also go around saving people

He doesn't. Because he's not fucking Jesus despite Snyder trying to shove the idea down our throats. He's just a guy who takes care of one problem at a time.

Man, say what you will, but Snyder is hell of a cinematographer, just not a good director.

I'm gonna ask you Sup Forums, what director do you want to see directing your favorite superhero?

>not caring about the plot
What?

You know Larry Fong was the cinematographer, right?

Snyder is decent at framing shots, at least.

Are you sure that credit doesn't go to Larry Fong, you know, the cinematographer of BvS, Watchmen, and 300?

Am I the only one who likes all superhero movies and hopes the DCEU improves so we can stop all this pointless Marvel vs DC shitposting?

>"L-life is hard!"
God fuck this generation.

is that fellicity ? Have ollicity fags gone to far ? Is it now infecting muh films ?

Also tv!flash is cuter than film!flash
Why the fuck did they take some random spic instead of a proper aryan ?

As retarded as it is to do that, it's what most people think you're supposed to do during a tornado. You get told all your life you're supposed to go into an overpass.

They wanted the 'Speedy Gonzales' audience

That hasn't been true for over a decade. People our age were taught to hide in underpasses but the next generation was taught that is not right.

Just makin sure we're on the same age range here, how old are you?

23 here

What's this from?

Different user here. Superman doesn't have the context we do. We as an audience know Batman's a good guy, but the first information Clark gets on Bats is that he's branding criminals that eventually get murdered in prison for having said brand. From there on, any person Clark asks about Batman says he's acting a lot darker. If you were in this universe, given the same information, you'd probably also be under the impression that Batman is just a sadistic lunatic vigilante. Supes did what he thought was right given the information he had. Stopped him, gave him a warning, then flew away. Maybe he was kind of a dick about it, but again Supes has no history with Bats. Stopping him mid-car chase was weird, granted.

>how come nobody assumed wonder woman was kryptonian then??
I thought she was with you.

This?

exactly, thats what Snyder is saying. Are you so dumb that you actually thought the jesus imagery was trying to tell us he IS jesus and not just a good guy, with incredible powers, who has to solve each problem as it comes? The imagery was to show us that Jesus was the exact same thing, and that just like Jesus, Superman will be praised and compared to gods just because he is a good guy trying to do good things.

All Superman saw of the car chase was that Batman was shooting at some perfectly innocent, and legal, Lex corp cars, who were just defending themselves. So in Superman's eye, by stopping the Batmobile he stopped the chase. Just like how Batman doesnt try to stop his crazy lunatic villains by talking to them first, and usually does his I AM THE NIGHT FEAR ME! Thing, Superman stops the violent car chase, prevents further injury from happening, and gives a villain a warning/chance to stop all in a few seconds. Then he had to fly off and do Superman shit like save children from fires.

Did you want the film to show us Superman going to each individual Batman fucked up and making sure they were okay?

When they stop giving a fuck.

>movie isn't COMPLETELY retarded
>"IT'S SO GOOD GUYS SEE!!!"

He was actually asking Batman to save her since he wouldn't be able to do it if he was dead.

Can someone edit this so he's snapping her neck?

not that user i'm also 23 and people have always told us not stay under underpasses, the news always make a big deal of not doing that, radio stations too

He actually said
>Save... Martha!

Because he wanted bats to go rescue her, and if he said

>Save my mom!

He wouldn't know who the fuck Supes was talking about.

Jesus fucking christ...

>>Save... Martha!
>Because he wanted bats to go rescue her, and if he said
>>Save my mom!
>He wouldn't know who the fuck Supes was talking about.

Is is tiring, doing all these mental gymnastics?

>prize winning reporter
>manages to get an interview with dangerous warlord
>may only get one chance to speak to him again

opens with
>are you a terrorist?

Jesus it's one thing to rip on this movie for its lack of flow and outright stupidity of the characters but some of the dialogue in this movie is just awful.

Are you a terrorist?

for you

Did no one notice Clark completely ignored that guy who was praying and didn't bother saving him?

>Batman was right

RIP Jack

Lois Lane, I'm Jimmy Olsen.