Was his actions justified?

Was his actions justified?

Relatable, but not justified. That's kinda like the point of the movie, man.

This.

Also, I don't think this movie would've been done the same in this shitty day and age, even though it was nothing crazy to begin with.

Yes, people are lying-to-survive, pathological beasts, spreading around like viruses and leaving death behind.

If they made this movie today they'd beat you over the head about how he was a Trump supporter because that's the way all those people act, amirite.

His actions at the fast-food place was too far. Everything else was justified though.

No

Should have killed more people and became the Punisher.

>His actions at the fast-food place was too far.
this
It's a business and they stop preparing foods for breakfast meals at a certain time before the lunch rush, entitled faggot

They weren't economically viable

it was 3 minutes past the time for breakfast orders, the manager was being unreasonable over such an insignificant thing.

I think anyone who did not like faggot shit would have done the same in their position.

Threatening him with a gun was not reasonable.

Not really, it depends on what he ordered and whether the kitchen was still setup for that line.

If the line had been changed over for lunch, it would be crazy to go out of their way to accommodate me whiny customer. It's a fast food diner, not a restaurant with qualified cooks.

Why did his wife get a restraining order against him?

Didnt he rape his son or some shit

No, the dude needed to chill the fuck out for like 2 minutes.

I guess because of the same anger issues he displays throughout the movie.

Because she is a cunt.

who cares

With the neonazi guy sure because he was a cunt, but otherwise not really. He did have the right to see his daughter on her birthday, fuck his wife and her restraining order.

No, you edgy fucking children.