All Star Batman Vol2 fucking when?

All Star Batman Vol2 fucking when?

If it doesn't come after DKIII and Lee' 3 and a half Suicide Squad issues are done, then it's never coming

DC might be pretty embarrassed by it so it might be low on their priority list desu

it would sell like cray though with Lee and Miller's name on the book

Honestly, if the sequel is as insane as the first volume then I'm sure it will meet his popularity.
All Star Batman is like the equivalent of The Room where as it's so bad, it's good. A few comics meet these requirement.

Batman v Superman is the sequel to it I believe.

Am I one of the few people who genuinely like All Star Batman? Once you accept how crazy Bruce acts its a pretty good book.

hol up

The pacing is ass but other than that I like it

august

Miller took too long now Snyder gets to use the title

agreed on pacing, but i loved everything else, though i do hope that cock in the bar with Not!Dinah wasnt actually Ollie

The problem is with Lee.

>Once you accept how crazy everybody acts
ftfy

This is one of my favorite comics (I own the Absolute edition), but I don't believe the continuation is ever coming out. With how low it seems on the priority list, it's extremely unlikely. Don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Maybe if they get another sales slump a la DCYou they'll do it then lol

Hal and Clark are pretty normal though if you don't count how stupid Hal is or how Clark kissed Diana.

I mean, they keep letting Neil Adams put out his crazy shit so there's still some hope

ASBAR is the ultimate pleb-filter

Odyssey isn't as well known or infamous desu

same. I have all the floppies and variant covers, with a bunch signed by Miller, Lee, etc.

You mean that you can spot a pleb because he loves it or that you can't spot a pleb because it doesn't get it?
either way, loving it fr the wrong reasons can make you a pleb

jesus...
I tried reading that trainwreck in a storytime about a month ago
I couldn't manage to finish it! Everything was hilariously stupid but it kept trying to make actual sense out of itself, which confused me and made me drop it

>he didn't get it

When Millar does the scripts for it

Sauce: Fatman on Batman, Jim Lee

No, DK:SA is the way you tell real comics readers.

Casuals look at the art and run but comic book fans look past it and eventually come to love it.

I love that shit lol. Fat Kev Smith gets a lot of hate but I appreciate his optimism even if I don't share it all the time. Plus the guests are great, if he has them anymore.

mad dubs