I didn't realize the meme was real

I didn't realize the meme was real

Why does everybody on Sup Forums care so much about being white?

Because they're a bunch of basement dwelling socially inept losers.

because cantaloupes are disgusting

what makes you think we have anything else to be proud of?

LA CONQUISTA

AZTLAN

LA MALVINAS

FYI, if you haven't notice, the map in the OP clearly uses statistics that say that eyetalians are non-white.

Why is Alaska so low?

No way that 64% for Alaska is accurate. They are not even close to that many legit alaskan natives left. Some white people were larping on that survey.

>Florida
>56%

>As of 2011, 50.7% of Alaska's population younger than one year of age belonged to minority groups (i.e., did not have two parents of non-Hispanic white ancestry)
Wow.

>Hispanic
Mexicans will take over america.
How long until you guys have a mexican president?

americans really shouldn't care about racial purity.

>tfw was racist until I realize that I wasn't actually attracted to white girls
>tfw only dated CHIs since sophomore year of high school

>le florida face

Lots of eskimos that live on the outskirts. The actual cities and towns are like 90% white though.

>implying the century-long trump dynasty hasn't already started

>he says while browsing a mongolian throat singing forum

>corner of white retreat

Area enclosed in the red is unironically still white, despite the memes.

Based Maine
Don't know anything about them though. I guess that's a good thing

>brown people congregate in the south
>white people congregate in the north
whoa makes u think

These are my favorite posts
>"hey see these parts r white therefore murrica is white!!! if u dont liek niggers just move to a white area!!!!!! fucking POORFAGS lmoa x DDDD"

You might want to drop Kentucky and Nevada

Nevermind I meant Virginia, but that holds a lot of historical legacy.

Here's Canada

Where's the lie though?

This is kind of funny, since there's some heavily racially isolated parts of the country. My family is from ND and my grandmother didn't see a black person until her 30s, it was all Norwegian immigrants.

are you sure?

Then they found oil and the state filled up with all manner of colours

And New York

Nevada is mostly white outside of the southern tip I cut off. Maybe cut Virginia.

Yeah, it's rather depressing. We have a shitload of Mexicans comparatively now, and since the jobs in oil keep going away, most are just leeches on welfare. Not to mention Somalians which are absolute parasites both here and in MN.

Does california really have that huge population to drag all those 80+ states to fucking 56%?

note: counties that say Italian are usually referring to Sicilians, so non-whites

Who gives a shit about "whiteness"? only retarded Sup Forumstards do. Stop giving a fuck about this.

>Puerto Rico is covered in Puerto Ricans
HWAAAAAAAAAAT?

California has 40 million people, already over 10% of America.

Americans do. Literally the only reason Trump won.

Why such disproportions?

they probably have a very generous standard of whiteness

Ebin

>American
What does this even mean?

Hollywood + Silicon valley attracts a lot of beaners and retarded sheltered kids who think they can "make it"

Is it sex-tourist state?

It would be at least 80 if not higher if not for Detroit

The rest of the state is very white, the further north you go the less black people you see and the upper peninsula is basically a cross between New England and Canada

It's what Appalachian hicks report themselves on censuses. Just take it as English but more inbred.

would have said those with most brit blood, but it says english too

Non- LARPers

1. California borders Mexico, so tons of Mexicans settled in California.
2. California has nice weather, so many people regardless of race live there.
3. California has several industries more-or-less unique to the state, such as Hollywood and Silicon Valley
4. California is physically large.

Forced enrichment of Newfoundland when?

Despite the memes, the definition of "Non-Hispanic White" isn't that weird. Also, while it does include MENAs, they are a tiny portion of the population (literally like 2%).

>4. California is physically large.
Looks similar size to most states in the western half of US.
Is it sex-tourist state?

Basically British of some sort.

It's the third biggest state in the country after Alaska and Texas

>Looks similar size to most states in the western half of US.
With the exception of Hawaii, all the western states are larger than the eastern states.
>Is it a sex-tourist state?
No, that's Nevada.

It's bigger than Poland

Obviously.

>No, that's Nevada.
That's sad.

non muh heritage fags

Yeah, Nevada has some weird law where all counties with a population 40,000 people can legalize prostitution.

In theory this means prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas, but it's not enforced there either.

t. nigger who doesn't even know his dad

I'm not interested in prostitution though.

Funny given you brought it up 3 times

There is difference between sex tourism and prostitution. We have whores here as well. I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for very specific thing.

People who likely don't know their European heritage. Some thing happens here, between 20 to 25% of white Canadians fill in "Canadian" on the census.

Connecticut is gonna be 30% within 10 years, literally every white person is jumping ship because the state has no future and only Filipino and Puerto Rican people are moving in.

>muh containment states
They've got like 2

Never
Leave actual Canada for actual Canadians

Is Maine the based promise land that we've been in search of.

"Actual Canada" according to that map is basically an extension of New England.

i think hispanics in alaska are mostly puerto rican

kys

>2011 data

lol at some loser on pogey who spends most of the year doing coke in alberta on the oilsands still acting like they are 20 years old when they reach the age of 40 or locked up for beating his gf passing judgement on anyone else on the country. why are newfies so insecure about the rest of canada? quebekers get a bad rap but it's really you guys who are the most annoying it's always the same "LOOK AT ME POSTS". it's american tier cmon now.

New England secession when

They're generally a mix of Scottish and Irish

>t gorgino pulaski
my family is all brit/german mutts that have been here since the 1700's it'd be stupid to consider myself anything but american

>choa poster
your post is invalidated