Only 1,272 days until Avatar 2

>Only 1,272 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!F6D7aBLtte3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And with that, the return of the greatest and most relentless shitposter this site has ever seen. Pepper your anguses faggots

We'll all be dead by nuclear fallout by then.

>You will live to see a post-capeshit world

Thanks based Avatar poster!

What exactly was he hoping to achieve?

I hate those giant Smurfs already.

0/10 you're just butthurt.

>Shit Reddit says

About time. That open ending where the good guy lost and the traitor completely embraced the ways of filthy xenos was painful to watch.
I hope the humanity will strike back.

Will he return?

Without a doubt
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/tripcode/!!F6D7aBLtte3/

I expect that's what's coming next

Try to nuke em from orbit, so Jaeksooly has to master the Watundasaurus that an fly into space and has 90 tentacles for the whole tribe of warriors to fight space battles from

I suspect that is why it took so long to make sequel - there was just no logical way to continue the movie in its current settings without overwhelming human air superiority/purges/orbital bombardment.

Apatap perished in the Siberian wilderness before he got to see it.

I love this post

I bet newfags on here don't even know Abatap

Gib blu pusy

>there are millions and millions of people who died before they could see the masterpiece of kinotography that Avatar 2 will be.

roll.

reroll

>1,272 days until Avatar 2
>1,636 days until Avatar 3
>2,735 days until Avatar 4
>3,099 days Until Avatar 5

Others will carry his legacy

will the blue aliens invade earth?

Oh no, motherfucking no,please stay dead you motherfucking shitty movie.

Avatar 2 was the most overrated piece of shit in the whole Cinema history.

>overrated
Didn't everyone think it was a turd when it came out, though? I don't remember anyone saying much other than "looks pretty" - which was my takeaway, too.

Daily remidner that avatar is a rip off of Dance with wolves.

They didn't changed ANYTHING besides replacing natives to Aliens

Based Jim

At least the media was spamming this shit a lot, family guy made 3 references in a year,simpsons made an entire episode about it,jonhy test made an episode about it,newspapers making news about it every couple of months like it was "the new star wars".

Yeah, that's definitely true but all part of the marketing. You can't trust advertisements or use them as a barometer for a film's success, although that's precisely what those references attempt to influence.

Since James said each movie is about a different part of the planet and confirmed that the second one would be underwater and the first one was forrest I would have expected the third to be air which gets inflated to space because the first one was enough about air with the space dragons anyway.
But a fourth movie seems impossible to plan unless Pantora is closer to Earth and has things like space desert, space Himalaya or whatever.

My original vision with the white haired guy returning as a red dogman would have been easier to deal with.