It's another Netflix-produced tumblr show

>it's another Netflix-produced tumblr show

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

audiorecording.me/typical-music-licensing-fees-and-cost-for-different-projects.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like you need a safe space to get away from all those ideas you get so triggered by

wtf i hate drumpf now

Show is pretty good, I bet you haven't even watched it

Redpill me on it before I watch it.

probably something to do with not wanting to live in the stone age anymore

>fucking white, right-wing idiots

I fucking clapped when the (((director))) said that. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

fuck drumpf

reddit

It's full of Hebrews and their witty antics, at least its not as bad as Riverdale. I think Alison Jew jew is too real in this one though...

She looked so desperate in this. Like literally desperate.

That's funny because that's literally what Maron told her he thought she looked like to her face on an episode of his podcast this week.

They both tried to laugh about it, but it sounded like it stung.

I'm in agreement with this. It was too far and too real. It's not like a desperate person that you can side with, you just look at her and it feels pathetic and uncomfortable.

I'm still trying to figure out why she would take on such a depraved character. Maybe she's trying to boost her fan base by going that little extra Hollywood mile, or maybe this is some sort of meta experiment and she really does enjoy working in front of the camera.

I think it was finally a character with more depth and could really push her abilities. I just can't watch more than a few minutes at a time because the show makes me uncomfortable.

You misunderstood me- I thought she was great in this. It's called acting, and girl could do it. You seem to be under the impression that the actors are the characters they're playing or something.

And I'm saying it went too far to the point where it was unpleasant to be a part of as a viewer.

A certain someone recently purchased a large share of netflix, is all.

>the actors are the characters they're playing or something.

I think that is what he's saying and it did seem at many times like she wasn't even acting. There was something in her eyes during this show that I've not seen in them before and it only came out whenever her character was feeling particularly desperate. It didn't seem like something you could fake.

Just skip the first four episodes and it's great.

was this a real line?

Alison Brie just isn't a good actress. She's literally the worst part of Mad Men.

take a guess

Why are there almost no jews in house of cards? its unrealistic

Holy shit. This is a level of retarded I was not prepared for.

Hey Maron noticed it too. A real, sincere look of complete desperation.

All of the actresses in the show had the same type of emotion but only Brie had that look. It's a look you cannot fake.

>A real, sincere look of complete desperation.
>t's a look you cannot fake.
lol thank you Mr Meisner. You sound like you really know your stuff. Got any other acting tips? We're all ears.

The show is actually not that politically correct at all. It's a little dark and subversive.

>oh no, someone produced a show that doesn't pander to me
>must be cultural Marxism

Marc Maron is pretty funny in it. Also Betty Gilpin is fucking smoking hot.

Yeah. It does have an actual "wolfkin" in it but it doesn't really bother me. It's not preachy about it. The chemistry between Maron and brie is kind of heartwarming at times. I want to hate it but I dont. My only criticism is that they tried to humanize Maron too much. I get it, character development and rounded characters and all but I thought he was hillarious in the first few episodes.

If you're a wrestling fan it's worth checking out. Lots of cameos. Plus Awesome Kong is in it.

Shut up and post your wrestlefu.

My only complaint is that the music ranges from trash to non-existent. A show set in the 80's should have much better music.

they're making money from the sjw fad. can't blame them, but it's not for me. you don't have to watch, and you also don't have to have a netflix subscription.

I'm not, but I've really been thinking about getting more into it. There's a guy I work with who's really into our local indie wrestling scene, and I always kind of rolled my eyes whenever he would talk about it, but I honest to god had a moment like Betty Gilpin did on this show when I sort of "got it" the way she did. I was committed too, I went and fucked a wrestler right after just for consistency.

Glow was incredible. How was it tumblr at all.

You do know that music is often more expensive than the talent in films/series?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GEORGE SOROS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Is that true? I have no idea how much it costs for permission to use a popular song in a show. I've heard it alluded to that it can get really expensive but how much are we talking about here exactly?

Then they should have replaced Alison Brie with someone cheaper. She's the worst part of the show desu.

My dudes, I am in love

Just your usual leftist propaganda

>Muh women
>Muh 80s
>Muh racemixing

Holy shit. I didn't ask for this boner.

>muh fragile masculinity

DELETE THIS

Yeah this didn't seem right to me. According to audiorecording.me/typical-music-licensing-fees-and-cost-for-different-projects.html it can cost up to 30,000 for a single song. Figure there are 5 licensed songs per episode. That's 150,000. My guess this is at the absolute high end. I don't know what Maron or brie make per episode. My guess is this is not more the entire cast combine though.

>the 80s and women are 'leftist propaganda'

you snowflakes really go out of your way to get triggered

I haven't.

What was up with that scene where Andy Kauffman showed up out of nowhere and just beat the shit out of all the girls? Shit was dark.

I so happy my waifu is in something enough that she could even be considered best girl, and she does it!

>A woman as MC isn't leftist propaganda
>Showing a decade without aknowledge how dangerous and evil communists were isn't leftist propaganda

Hya leftypol

I haven't watched it yet.

What should I think about it, Sup Forums?

Is Alison Brie at any point making out with another woman in this show? Asking for a progressive friend.

>Showing a decade without aknowledge how dangerous and evil communists were isn't leftist propaganda
They did though? America vs Russia was pretty much the focus of the show. They even went into how the hotel owner's family had to escape from the country because they were being persecuted. What, did you expect someone to go on a Sup Forums tier rant for a whole episode about it in detail?

>I went and fucked a wrestler right after just for consistency.

kek.

To be honest unless you grew up watching wrestling I can't imagine getting into it when you are older.

Holy shit dude was right, basically every white woman on the show is jewish.

No gays, this is a heterosexual show.

hey OP

i saw promos for this show
i like Brie

but it seemed very uninteresting to me
it seemed like i wouldnt enjoy watching it

thankfully nobody is forcing you to watch this show

it's pretty easy to avoid, same with just about every other television show or film you don't think you would enjoy

no need to be all pissy about it

Pretty sure the butler is gay

Wait a minute that's actually Kate Nash the singer? I met her once at a concert over ten years ago. Come to think of it, I don't think she's made any music in years.

I didn't even fucking recognise her. She got good tits.

desu if a show doesn't represent my political ideology and only display (or make reference to) women as either sex slaves or mothers, I make it a point to complain about it with likeminded individuals on Sup Forums's Sup Forums and Sup Forums boards.

>show about female wrestlers in the 80s
>no lesbians

Who is the target audience for this show?

me

And without a doubt he and Bash are fucking.

The twist? Flour is on top. Screen cap this.

>qualified male wreslting trainer gets fired so the women can do it themselves
>BOOOOOOOOOO
>the top stars realise this was a mistake and non of them can wrestle, so they go and get actual training
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

BECAUSE IT STARS WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whatever dude, that training montage was dope.

Did you expect Sup Forums to know anything at all about the shit they cry about?

> tumblr show

What did (((he))) mean by this?

Yes, that's why I was praising it.

his virginity

Since Netflix is now all about making shitty original content and comic book shows are there any streaming services that actually still show movies? I don't mind paying if the price is reasonable but I'm also content to pirate everything with Kodi.

Can anyone please explain wtf his character's motivation is supposed to be? Like what does he even actually want to happen? As far as I can tell he just serves as a device to fuck up any good thing the main characters have going.

amazon prime occasionally has some kino

>wtf his character's motivation is supposed to be?
To be fucking someone, as opposed to no-one.

I'd watch the show with attractive wrestlers

nice bulge mommy

STOP INVADING MY SAFESPACE REDDIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the character she's playing

What does that mean? His actions have no logical consistency. He pressures Ruth into cheating on Debbie with him, tells Debbie all about it, then gets mad at Debbie for leaving him. It makes no sense.

might wanna start by posting one

Do we get to see bbc in white pussy? If so I'm in. Fuck white males

Didn't have to "play" at all.

There are two sex scenes
1. a jew fucks a jew
2. a black fucks a black

there's also a scene where a white fucks a white but they don't show that sex scene

>Be me
>Be wehraboo

I like this. It fills me with hatred seeing this Jew and all the stronk women tropes being pushed on our folk.

Victory will be ours in end, they only hastening their own demise...

What did she mean by this?

She's upset about being worst girl.

>netflix is actually going through with bill nye season 2
>redditors will defend this

DO YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE?

No one likes that shit, not wanting to watch garbage isn't muh safe space. but obviously your Alinsky tactics won't work here anyways

What does tv think or Nash's body?

Because Netflix is for pacifying the goyim, not waking them up.

>your Alinsky tactics

you're just parrotting what you've read on the other thread

No they parroted me, faggot

fuck drumpf and fuck white people. the future is poc get over it. netflix makes quality programming and people love it. keep crying

how underage do you have to be to think posting this is funny?