imgur.com/a/W0kMK
youtu.be/gfr8oyqadT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for jumping man

Third for

Jumping Man is the most aesthetic black lodge spirit

no

/ourspirit/

>tfw the 3.14qt you've been regularly exchanging messages with on lfm asks you for a film recommendation and you ascertain from her charts that she's unorthodox enough to appreciate Lynch's oeuvre
>tfw she hasn't spoken to you for 2 weeks

>Break after this episode

Fuck off Showtime you cunts.

Hey /tpg/, what was Chip's phone number again? I lost it when I got my new phone.

You know what you must do.

JUDY GOOLD?

Alright, I actually agree. But only in this scene, he looked, pudgy and awkward as hell in Part 7. But that scene was pure kino

love this show so far. I enjoy it moment to moment and I love the surprises. I don't care if the plot progress slowly.

or if the ending has no pay off

Saddest scenes from the series?

youtube.com/watch?v=XvFPoQEU_cY ;_;

so what you recommended blue velvet ?

why T-mar is not mentioned

now hellgodbabygodamn
we're not gonna talk about that

Been hearing that episode 8 is going to be a MAJOR event.

JUDDYYYYY

;)

Double cute!

Time is our worst enemy.

Damn such a shame that humans age

If we didn't age we'd all look like small children

Petition to change /tpg/ to /hjgg/ Holy Jumping George General

Get back to jumping on your butt, David.

Not even I'm that retarded.

Mulholland Drive, which has apparently gone down like a fucking lead balloon. My only hope was that some extension like uBlock has fucked with lfm's messaging capability, but I've even tested it on clean browsers through dummy accounts.

All is lost, sadly.

>old man walks over
>expect him to smile and give a thumbs up
>I'M SO SORRY
>stands up, pauses
>again expect him to smile and give a thumbs up
>turns and walks away

You should have told her to watch Wild at Heart instead

Feels like I'm watching something new when I watch this show. I have trouble watching other shows because my mind wanders and I get bored so easily, same can be said for movies. This results in me hardly watching anything these days but I am completely invested in this show.

The glacial pacing is actually something I see as very forward thinking by Lynch, I don't think it is something that is captivating a mainstream audience right now but I think 10 years from now we'll look back on this show as being one of the very first shows that took a whole new approach to storytelling. In a way it is sort of the total opposite of cheap thrills, you have all these shows, even high caliber great shows that try to impose importance on individual episodes by adding superfluous shit, they do everything they can to engage the viewer and it feels disingenuous. This show isn't even concerned with the episodic factor, it is more concerned with the whole.

It feels very honest. Dougie, while not overtly so, also seems like a response to the current trend in having morally reprehensible protagonists, Dougie is the opposite of this, he's as pure as a child and they derive a lot of comedy and heart out of that, which is really impressive. Being cynical is easy, being bleak is an easy way to get emotional drama out of characters, but being comedic and earnest and achieving both of those is a far harder task and I think Lynch and Frost are doing a great job at that. But again that is where the pacing comes in, Dougie isn't just an excuse for these scenes to exists, we have to sit through excruciatingly long scenes, because we're seeing the reality of that character, not through a emotionally manipulative vacuum.

should've gone with Wild At Heart. Blue Velvet is too creepy but Mulholland Drive is too weird. Wild At Heart is just transgressive enough to still be sexy

Why she is frowning and sad?

rape

Here we...here we...here we fucking go!

instagram.com/p/8pZm-rzg4F/
instagram.com/p/8pPmOGzg8f/

Actual leaks. Any thoughts on what these mean?

Was it Lynch?

is that Janey or Laura?

It's Cooper and Laura walking up to her house. This was the very first leak from season 3, it would be a fucking tragedy if this ends up being the ending to the series, so I'm really hoping that this happens soon. But I have a feeling that this will be, if not the ending itself, very close to it.

her ankles are disgusting, no definition whatsoever

one and the same

if it helps, I recommended someone Only God Forgives and they never talked to me about film again.

that brunette is really hot

I always imaginged Sup Forums as recommending people Gaspar Noe's filmography or something, but I guess this is close enough.

Because her two friends are gross smokers

He was probably too patrician for your Reddit-tier recommendation

you get to see her titties in fire walk with me

New episode tonight rite guys?

watch fire walk with me u fucking bozo bitch boy

>more Laura

Bravo Lynch!

The other day I asked /tpg/ if, after a comfy, mysterious and often humourous reintroduction to the Twin Peaks nexus, they were ready for things to become distasteful and unpleasant.

Hopefully that's where we're now headed.

yes, I remember :)

real good looking actress- not that other donna

holee shit we are already near half.... it's almost over guys :(

Doesn't it depend on the context before it's "Bravo"?

You should make an imgur with all thse rares

Off to the left, that's the Lincoln that took Cole etc to the prison to interview boop.

Rare Lauras are a reason to visit these threads, user

We must all work to keep /tpg/ going in our own way

>implying all of these aren't normie movies

Only God Forgives was anti-reddit though

Yep, unfortunately, I think this is the conclusion, also.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFKjOL8y-ac

Frost and Lynch are both hacks. Frost just likes his autistic worldbuilding and Lynch just likes his "I'm 77 and I'm not going to change my formula"

If you can wait 25 years you can wait two weeks

Have a starter pack
imgur.com/a/W0kMK

was this guy in repo man

He was Brain in Escape from New York

yeah. I've noticed that he shows up as a side character in like 10% of the movies I watch.

It's Harry Dean Stanton, he's been in a lot of stuff - not sure about Repo Man, tho.

a wild Fassbender appears

Where does Twist Breaks fit into the canon?

youtu.be/gfr8oyqadT0

Before the international pilot but after FWWM

rarbg.to is down. Where can i download new episode tomorrow?

You can watch it on Showtime or HBO depending on your geographical location

No such thing in Russia.

When did you realize this mad man was sleeping with Sheryl Lee?

Sheryl Lee?

They didn't do much sleeping...

piratebay

who wouldnt want to sleep with that hunk of a man. he is irresistible

puzo dot org

Quite a few people from tehparadox, which looks like it's finished, have started copying their uploads there. A lot of regulars are also dropping links on pastebin.

_ _____ Sheryl Lee __ ____ ____ ______ ___ ___.

YOU JUST KNOW

please tell me thats not Laura.

wow, BOB, wow

would fuck

It was no secret to anyone who would gossip about the show in the 90s. This gang here (plus David and Kyle) were fooling around with half the women on the cast.

Does she like scary/horror movies in general?

From what I remember Mulholland Dr. had some pretty intense parts, it could probably put off someone who doesn't like to be scared

somebody post his belly

its gonna be twenty minutes of coop shiting his pants followed by audrey first appereance
she then paints her fence for the last thirty minutes

how to post it when we can't look at it?

Why did they give him a fake gut anyway?

holy shit I never realized they were playing by the same actress. I thought it was confusing that in the new season kyle is playing multiple distinct characters (the criminal, the gambler, retard dale etc) but I never realized there was a precedent

bluuuuuee roooose