youtube.com/watch?v=1jd_kdq2jlI
youtube.com/watch?v=up-yaDbqH2k
youtube.com/watch?v=_Dle4DxuTEY
youtube.com/watch?v=XBCDvINm0Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:/

Good quality OC as usual

thank you. what are you up to today?

Currently studying but I keep checking Sup Forums. Didn't get out of bed until like half 3 too so I wasted a lot of the day

>graduate in 6 months
>haven't made a single friend in the four years I've been at uni
>still khv
>will have wasted 4 years and $16,000 on meme degree with few job prospects

What major?

when are your exams?
are you that guy that almost got a gf at his college?

CHI gf soon

Have 2 left, one on Monday and one Thursday. I don't have any classes next semester as I'll be working an internship so the good news is that I won't have exams until next January

English
Nope. The closest I've gotten is this bipolar girl giving me her number.

nice, at least someone here is doing something with their life

>English
You really can only become a teacher with that, and considering we're in one the most anti-education administrations, your prospects aren't looking up.

why didn't you go for it?

CHI
I think i've given up more or less. I hope i'll find some motivation and will to do stuff again soon.

i've started working out a bit(nothing special) i just want to get rid of some stress since it's really wearing me down

That's good.

i still feel like shit and i've been having a hard time falling asleep again i guess i just can't win

Try earplugs
Working out is great for helping calm down and burn some energy
Once I started working out and using earplugs when I go to sleep, I stopped feeling depressed
With the earplugs I can actually fall asleep at night without having to pass out from exhaustion

What food should I order?

ear plugs? what will they do
get some tacos

No taco places near me I don't think, they're in the city centre. Think I might just buy Chinese food since it's across the road

>with few job prospects
meme degree spotted

you guys need more CHI's so you can get more mexican food

Latin Americans aren't really common here. Brazilians would be the most common I suppose but they mainly work as rickshaws who deal drugs on the side or in fast food chains like Subway

Ear plugs stop things from keeping you from falling asleep
Might want to buy some of those eye covers too
Ever since I started using ear plugs, I actually sleep well

thats why you need more

but the things keeping me from falling asleep are inside my head

>English
Your only chance is teaching english in some other country.

Yup. In truth, I don't think I'd enjoy teaching. I saw how much shit my high school teachers took and it pretty much completely turned me off the job.
Because she wasn't very stable. She also never stopped talking, which was annoying as shit. Also I overheard her making a doctor's appointment to get tested for something once.

Same here friend. Sometimes I wonder if it was even worth it for my parents to leave Mexico for this. Leave Mexico for your children to become literal serfs in America, wtf?

Hello /chi/. Still love you. Still sick. I learned you can get pain in your muscles if you cough too hard. Almost a month of being sick now but I'm getting somewhat better. At least there is GDQ to watch in bed.

what times do you stream my toothpaste friend?

>I'm going to work from 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM today
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also I fell for the 23andme meme recently. I wonder what my results will look like. Hopefully I have no jewish blood

I often wonder if we'd be better off had there never been the initial contact with Europeans. Sure, life might have ended rather quickly for some of us, but we wouldn't be dealing with this shit. We'd run around a jungle all day, fucking anything that moved, without a care in the world.

i've wondered why you hadn't been here in a while

>I saw how much shit my high school teachers took and it pretty much completely turned me off the job.
You have to go to private schools to avoid that here or maybe europe depending on the place would be my guess. Ask the fingolian and the dutch pirate who visit this threads, they might have some info.

you are at least 50% jewish

those girls are the best girls since you can manipulate them

t. peruviANO

>You have to go to private schools to avoid that here
I fucking hate rich people though. I could never deal with them on a daily basis. It'd also be too difficult to get into Europe, especially since I have no work experience.

>especially since I have no work experience.
im sure there are programs in europe for teaching english, kinda like the famous weeb english teachers in japan where as long as you finish from a university, you are set.

he has a point

Usually between 23:00 and 6:00 CET for a couple of hours. But I haven't now in a month because I'm coughing a lot and that sounds bad on a stream. Follow for a notification!
I was busy with being sick. But getting somewhat better. I'm thinking of doing a stream tomorrow maybe.

I just want chi themed video games

They are doing some strange stuff to the teaching plans here. They apparently have a week of "phenomena learning" in elementary schools which roughly translates to them not having regular classes but they just more try to wonder around (probably lead by a teacher, I hope) and try to learn from different phenomenas, i'm not really sure what it's about but it seems ridiculous and the new teaching plan has gotten plenty of critique from teachers. They also want to get rid of numerical grading (from 4-10 here in finland) and instead force the teachers to give a written description how well each kid has done, probably to avoid hurt feelings or something like that. That of course takes a lot of time and teachers are complaining that most of their time gets spent on other things instead of actual teaching. Also someone got the idea to start blowing the equipment budgets on pads, this leads to situations where some schools might have ipads but the books and other such things can be in dire conditions. I think teaching is one of those jobs that you should have a "calling" to get into. I think the big upside in a teaching job is the long vacations but other than that it isn't that great, also the pay isn't that great considering you need a masters.

Misquoted.

what do you stream?
more aztec related stuff would be cool

youtu.be/xAcSUKfh8wI

Dedicated to my cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=1jd_kdq2jlI

post real music

I do have Guacamelee! gold edition (pic related), still haven't played it though. I want to buy a controller before trying it. And GTA San Andreas has Chi in them (as bad guys, but still). Can't really think of other ones at the moment.
Usually casual stuff. I'm not a gamer that just plays one thing. Currently I have 317 games in my library so it's different every time unless I'm completing something. I was planning to stream Orwell.
youtube.com/watch?v=up-yaDbqH2k

But is he Chicano though

looks like sims
he's 100% mexican

The original people of the Americas were much more free than we are today, that's for sure. They didn't spend all their lives slaving for bankers.
A lot of the conquistadors were converts. Christopher Colombus was a Jew. Jews were also behind slavery in the New World. Jews were indeed at the forefront to get people to leave Europe and Africa and bring them to the Americas.

It was part of spy package. I haven't played it yet so I wont know how it's like. Sometimes you just have to dive in and find out if it's good. Can't never be as boring as my first stream when I streamed Mountain to test my stream settings.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Dle4DxuTEY

>Can't never
dubble negative. just delete one.

This is a chicano thread

it's just a mountain

youtube.com/watch?v=XBCDvINm0Vo

ok, fine

Yes. I needed a passive game because I was testing how to get a stable stream with the shitty computer I have and testing settings for my sound and screen etc. Still had one viewer and made jokes on how exciting the game was.

how many viewers do you get?

During my most popular one I got 6 viewers (I streamed Rimworld then). But on average I still get only 1 or 2 viewers. Not enough yet for affiliate, so that's why I wasn't worried about skipping a month to get better.

how do you even become a popular streamer?

I don't know. I'll let you know if I get popular. But my guess is to stream regular (unlike I'm doing now) and be entertaining enough.

good luck. maybe you can become a e celebrity

Thank you. I'll give it my best shot.

Who here /non-Mexican/ CHI?

Would a Chicano or a WMAF hapa win in a battle of identity issues?

Probably wmaf because I don't really suffer from identity issues. Chicanos have a culture. We may not like it but we have one.

Operation Get a CHI GF seems to be almost complete

what are you?

what stage are you on?

I'm proud of you. We need more deets.

Miami Cuban/South American mix

CHI united coalition when

Not gonna happen senpai. Too much disagreement. Cubans won't be welcome because we're the only spics who like Qrumpf. South Americans are too stuck up & always need someone to look down on. In Mexicans & Central Americans they have the perfect self-esteem boosters. Puerto Ricans & Dominicans are too busy arguing over who makes "better" reggaetton. No great loss anyway

are you in florida?

Miami. That's how I know all Latinxry like the back of my hand

figured. why do all cubans stay in florida?

1) It's the closest city to Cuba
2) We made this place what it is
3) There's no other place like it for us. Meximemes & Puerto Ricans can find their kind in NY, LA, or Chicago. No other city is dominated by Cubans like Miami
4) It's fucking cold desu

I met a girl on Tinder and we've gone on two dates so far
She slept at my house yesterday/today

i like you /CHI/

i don't really like florida tbqh

i like you too user

Niiiiiice dude.
Sweet

>cuban
are you pasty like the rest of the ones I've met?

Lel yes. It's surprising that outside of Argentina & Uruguay the whitest shade of white are Cubans.

I truly believe that Miami has the most differences with the rest of its state than any other city has with its own state, even NYC. Where are you from user?

state above

Have you seen the devil?

i am the devil

lots of puerto ricans and dominicans in nyc though

>only a few more hours until I'm done work for the day
fuck this gay earth

what are y'all up to?

Watching the last run of AGDQ and maybe fall asleep.

nice, currently watching a movie