/who/ - Doctor Who General

Viyrans Edition

Last Time

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4135440/Father-hanged-running-debts-TEN-cards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off edge

To be quiet honest this episode has zero rewatch value
Because it's reliant on two big reveals and cool visual parts and doesnt actually tell any story

I disagree

What are the chances the cibbers are gonna beat up the masters?

WHEN THE MASTER FUCKS MY ARSE AND THEN MISSY SHOWS UP AND TELLS ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT BUT THEN SHE FUCKS ME IN THE ARSE TOO WITH A BIG DILDO AND I'M LEFT PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY SCARED FOR ALL TIME. THEN THE DOCTOR SHOWS UP AND TELLS ME OKAY FOR REALZ EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT SON, THEN HE GETS KILLDED BY THE MASTER AND WHILE HE'S DYING ON THE GROUND HE ALSO GETS ASS FUCKED AND CALLS OUT ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''' THE MASTER THEN STOMPED ON HIS THROAT AND CRUSHED IT SO HE COULDN'T SAY NO ANYMORE. THEN MISSY AND THE MASTER KISSED IN A TREE AND HAD MADE LOVE AND MISSY GOT PREGNANT AND LAYED A BUNCH OF EGGS IN HER NEST IN THE TREE. THEN THE MASTER LEFT HER AND SHE WAS A SINGLE MOTHER THEN SHE CHANGED BACK INTO A MAN AND WANTED TO LEAVE TOO BUT BEFORE LEAVING SHE TURNED TO ME AND TURNED ME INTO A BIRD-HUMAN HYBRID AND TOLD ME I AM NOW THE MOTHER OF THESE LITTLE MASTER HATCHLINGS THEN SHE RAN OFF AND I WAS MOTHER BIRD FOR ALL ETERNITY.

THE END.

I... WAITED
I... WAITED
I... WAITED

With yourself ....

This thread is cancer already

Living things are not 'human' they are organisms

Organisms are not 'organisms' they are accumulations of matter

Millions of tiny particles are not 'substance' they just are

STOP LABELLING THINGS YOU FUCKING SHIT CAN'T YOU SEE THAT EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT EVEN AN ULTRA-SMART DEEP THINKER LIKE ME JUST ACCEPT THE DESTRUCTION OF EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER KNOWN AND LOVED BECAUSE I'M GOING THROUGH THE EDGY PHASE MOST PEOPLE GROW OUT OF AFTER THEIR SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY WHERE I HAD MY FIRST NIHILISTIC THOUGHT

when was the last time the finale had a satisfying conclusion which explained the previous episodes and confusion?

>Shame though, I'd secretly hoped Moffat would pull off a twist there making Gomez a pre-Jacobi, pre-Simm Master. Then we could have Simm return as the main Master in future stories.

I was hoping for this as well, but it's not looking likely. That said, it's always possible for the Doctor to face Simm in the future, they're both time-travellers. Providing Simm doesn't die and regenerate into Missy that is

The snowy place is the fucked up Mondas after the ship crashes into it.

heaven sent / hell bent

boom

So you think major plot point which would completely ruin the logic behind this episode if unexplained isnt going to be explained at all?

I did a quick sketch of a mondasian cyberman because I love their designs so much. I look come creative liberties so it's not 100% accurate or anything. what do you all think?

>you really don't remember, do you?
>casually just forgetting that one time you created the Cybermen and met your own future self and a future incarnation of the Doctor simultaneously

How did confession dial end up in the middle of the desert of Gallifrey?
How did Ashildr make a deal with Rassilon in the first place?

boom

So any lore on regular Gallifreyans being able to regenerate, or is it only something Time Lords can do? Googling the subject gives varying opinions but I can't seem to find any facts. Was it ever mentioned on the show?

Can you draw one sucking a dick?
please, i really need this

I saw this already, on the artists page, user.

That's rad as fuck

That's a shit sketch user

Isn't this standard MO for multi-Doctor stories?

It's the South Pole.

How sad it is that you've reached a point where you just accept it now

I really don't know but I think all Gallifreyans are born with two hearts at least, and I think only Time Lords can regenerate. It's probably a scientific technique they developed and only share with other Time Lords who have either enrolled or completed the academy

>How did confession dial end up in the middle of the desert of Gallifrey?
thats where the time lords put it, silly
>How did Ashildr make a deal with Rassilon in the first place?
she had thousands of years to tune herself into the time lock's network and integrate with its matrices

>casually just forgetting that only the most recent incarnation of a time lord remembers what happens when they meet their past incarnations

Why did they put it there specifically? Weren't they monitoring him?

So, what's going to happen to nardole?

I just hope he dies

yeah but it'll cost you a fiver

You won't have already seen this exact picture, this is the first place i uploaded it

thanks

it's not my best, it was more of a quick "for fun" thing because I actually enjoyed last nights episode for once.

Here's enough sketch I did about a week or sop ago of a Dalek fighting a Xenomorph. I wonder which one would actually win. Probably a Dalek but I reckon a few Xenomorphs could collectively take down a Dalek.

Why 12 Doctor is so pathetic?

>literally kneels and begs Davros for mercy
>literally
>LITERALLY begs the blue guy to not to shoot
>instead of just fucking his shit up like Pertwee or Tennant or Ecclestone (or any doctor, really) usually did

what the fuck is wrong with him

He'll take a shit so big and smelly that he chokes to death on its fumes

Just seen World Enough and Time. Truly bravo Moffat, Gomez, Mackie, Simm, Lucas and Capaldi.

I can't wait to see how Moffat fucks us next week.

I really like the 12 snow regeneration, I actually hope that's the actual regen itself, and not just him before he reels it back in and manages to put it off for a while. The thought of the Doctor on his knees screaming while being unable to stop himself from regenerating is somehow both extremely awesome and disturbing at the same time. If he is trying to hold it back, I wonder if it'll be explosive like 10's was. Or maybe they'll just get increasingly explosively again since this is a new cycle

You're not funny. Shit jokes aren't funny.

he is a bit of a pussy as far as Doctors go. I know the doctor is supposed to be all peace loving and shit but in the past he always seemed like he was more in control of situations and would often not be opposed to fucking shit up when necessary.

>Shit jokes aren't funny.

I know, but jokes about shit are hilarious.

>LITERALLY begs the blue guy to not to shoot

I liked that he did shoot. The Doctor was doing one of those cringey le epic "im thu docta and ill save you then you'll spend ur life wondering who i was afterwards!!" speeches and it didn't work. It was good.

At least he's not a whiny bitch who angsts over his human girlfriend for the entirety of his run :^)

I'm always down for Alien/DW crossovers

can someone explain how you can reverse away from a blackhole?
or not notice it first of all

The Mondasian Cybermen are going to fly around like Iron Man

Yeah, but no one has made that Doctor Poo joke yet.
Aw, crap, did I just enable you?

That's amazing. Nardole looks genuinely terrifying there

It's necessary for story work without creating a paradoxial feedback loop or robbing later incarnations of their agency and motivation.

>Davos just a scared kid
>cybermen are just misunderstood
why are all the villains emasculated now

>used to think the Mondassian Cybermen looked shit
>after the last episode they now look like terrifying body-horror monstrosities

Doctor Who more like Doctor Poo
There you go user I hope I made you smile :^)

I know, but it wasn't a very hard situation in the first place. It's just a guy threatening with a gun, not a Dalek, not a Raston Warrior Robot, just a guy. Why would you beg mercy at this?

Do you fucking like Tennant or not

I'm laughing because you're an idiot.

he should have used some of Pertwee's kung-fu moves on the blue cunt and knocked him the fuck out before he had a chance to shoot Bill.

Then again I'm pretty glad Bill was shot and turned into a cyberman. So long as they don't undo it with some sort of cheap cop-out next episode.

As long as you're happy babes

>So long as they don't undo it with some sort of cheap cop-out next episode

Her voice is in the next time trailer

We're burning through these threads and it's all thanks to based Simm

Worst Doctor, I'm leaving him for based Eight who is much more handsome

>The Doctor was doing one of those cringey le epic "im thu docta and ill save you then you'll spend ur life wondering who i was afterwards!!" speeches and it didn't work. It was good.
Agreed. It's good to see that those speeches don't always work and that you can't calm down or rationalise someone who is genuinely frightened for his life.

Those are some cool looking Judoon.

No, he makes the sixth Doctor look good.

I agree that the concept of Bill dying is big, but the stupidity of everyone in the room at the moment just baffles me
There are like trillion ways to avoid that
And the best he came up with is praying for mercy and doing a meme speech
Is Capaldi truly the most stupid Doctor or what

Can you leave /who/ too?

eh that doesn't necessarily confirm she'll be back alive and well next episode. Even though she probably will be.

I'd settle if they could half bring her back for her to say goodbye, so long as her body is psychically deformed from the conversion and there's no way for her to ever fully return back to being human.

Not even time war Eight?

>tfw no more Ood, Judoon, Silence and other classic nu-who monsters

Not sexy enough.

That too.

It sucks because he's a really good actor and he had the potential to be such a great Doctor. i think it's the fault of the writers. They made him too much of a pacifist to the point where he can't even save his friend from being shot. Like just resort to violence already it's sometimes necessary and the Doctor knows this.

He regretted what he did in the time war but there really was no other option at the time. I still think what the War doctor did was the correct course of action

>but muh think of the Gallifreyan children

> For You

>They made him too much of a pacifist to the point where he can't even save his friend from being shot. Like just resort to violence already
Or even just confidently walking in front of the gun to block it. That's in-character for the Doctor.

It's not really about pacifism
Tennant for example turned into full pacifist by the end of his run but I'm pretty sure he would just knock out a person if he's about to shoot his friend
It feels SO forced considering he DID knock him out after everything important happened

There are billions of options, Doctor picked the wrong one, it happens.

What do you think it feels like to regenerate /who/?
Do you think it's like being bathed in fire and really hot, or like having a super bad fever and then suddenly feeling fine afterward?

Well, at least they made Capaldi more hardcore.

Greetings fellow RTDchads.

So apparently RedbeardReacts being dead is true.

Fuck :(

I imagine it's a really unpleasant sensation that feels amazing afterwards.

It's very OOC to be this stupid in the situation like this
At least when Danny Splink died he wasn't around so it was somewhat believeable

Literally who?

It's not like talking people out of shooting isn't Doctor's main skill.

That volume scene was goat.

Probably the latter.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4135440/Father-hanged-running-debts-TEN-cards.html

Reactor who committed suicide.

It's not like it was the worst solution in this particular scene

Whats wrong eith reversing away? you can reverse away from anything with gravity. plus it might be a small black hole

Attacking a guy holding a loaded gun in hand-to-hand combat is not a very good idea either. Talking him out of shooting was a good call.

What are some confessions you have, /who/?
I actually like the sixth Doctor, him being a total binch and all.

depends how far away they are from it. far i'm guessing, considering they weren't torn apart

PAIN. PAIN. PAIN.

There you go, all better now.

I only liked 12 in Heaven Sent and I've otherwise really disliked him and his entire run so far

Wew, feels good to get that off my chest

Other than Clara being made into an immortal lesbian sex goddess Hell Bent was GOAT.

There's not been a Doctor I haven't liked to some degree. The casting is the most consistent part of Doctor Who's quality.

>Turn the ship round. Everything reverses.
>Reset button lads.
Sounds something moffat would do.

"No, actually, miss Potts, I'm afraid it's your turn."

you cant reverse away from a blackhole

not even light can escape it, let alone a giant ship

That was completely unsettling.