Trump General - SHILLS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OBAMA ON SUICIDE WATCH: SPREAD THIS TO THE NORMIES!!!
New Iranian television footage shows STACKS OF CASH!
>Iran: $400 Million in Cash Was Part of ‘Expensive Price’ to Free U.S. Hostages
freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-400-million-cash-part-expensive-price-free-u-s-hostages/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES EXPOSING INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkwMWZWh-XE
youtube.com/watch?v=muWLns9HGas
archive.is/CpUaj
archive.is/fHHGY
archive.is/zNJjN
archive.is/LX6xh
archive.is/4sFQP
youtu.be/gRhBLl6q-Jg
youtu.be/HDTb6fvaybw
archive.is/SP4nW
archive.is/o0Psu
limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf19-26.pdf
youtu.be/rxdf6IKs6sg
heritage.org/about/staff/m/stephen-moore#
dandimicco.com/blog
pastebin.com/kf2uYYAp
youtube.com/watch?v=97SSBjkVfwc
youtube.com/watch?v=v5q4r0EtT-g
investmentwatchblog.com/daybreak-poll-trump-turns-it-around/
youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw
insurgentvoice.com
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
youtube.com/watch?v=7XW0v_R5uo8
investmentwatchblog.com/obama-calls-rigged-election-a-conspiracy-theory/
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
smoloko.com/?p=12873
youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E
youtube.com/watch?v=dVRn9X5TCUo&index=48&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
8ch
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gE6kTSAaudQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally a real thread. The Canadian one with the donaldjdrumpf.com link and the Bill Maher one needed to be dethroned.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkwMWZWh-XE

Thanks for making the thread user. CTR getting out of control.

I WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER

>Trump/Pence rally Des Moines IA 8/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=muWLns9HGas

ADD TO OP

>mfw Pence brought the bantz

We need designated namefags to make generals from now on like we did before the Indiana primaries.

MOVEMENT

AWOOOOOOO

>CTR
wtf I hate Naughty Dog now

Trump's new policy advisors have three themes amongst them:

>fair trade
>small government
>made their money by turning around companies loosing money

They appear to be a good mix in a broad cross section of our economy; tech, real estate, energy, finance, trade, taxes.

>John Paulson is the founder of investment firm Paulson and Co., and made billions betting against subprime mortgages in 2007 leading up to the financial crisis.
WSJ Article: The Public Deserves a Better Deal
archive.is/CpUaj

>Steven Roth is the billionaire head of Vornado Realty.
Expose:
archive.is/fHHGY

>Harold Hamm is a billionaire oilman and CEO of Continental Resources.
Forbes article:
archive.is/zNJjN

>Howard Lorber is the CEO of tobacco and real estate company Vector Group.
NYTimes interview:
archive.is/LX6xh

>Steve Mnuchin is Trump's national finance chairman, and the chairman and CEO of hedge fund Dune Capital Management.
Variety article:
archive.is/4sFQP

Trends for searching unbiased news

KYS

I V A N K A
V
A
N
K
A

>Thomas Barrack served in the Reagan administration as deputy undersecretary of interior, and is founder and chairman of Colony Capital.
RNC Speech:
youtu.be/gRhBLl6q-Jg

>Stephen Calk is the chairman and CEO of The Federal Savings Bank.
Philosophy:
youtu.be/HDTb6fvaybw

>Andy Beal is the billionaire founder and chairman of Beal Bank and Beal Bank USA.
Bloomberg expose:
archive.is/SP4nW

>Stephen Feinberg is the billionaire co-founder and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.
NYTimes Article:
archive.is/o0Psu

>David Malpass, President of Encima Global LLC, argues that economic growth is initiated by not only a strong dollar, but also by “low tax rates, sensible trade and regulatory policies, a market-based allocation of labor, and limited government in terms of spending, debt, and federal control of the economy."
limitedgovernment.org/publications/pubs/briefs/pdfs/brf19-26.pdf

>Peter Navarro is an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine.
Documentary: Death by China
youtu.be/rxdf6IKs6sg

>Stephen Moore is a former member of The Wall Street Journal's editorial board and a founder of the Club for Growth.
Bio:
heritage.org/about/staff/m/stephen-moore#

>Dan DiMicco is former CEO of steel company Nucor
Blog:
dandimicco.com/blog

pastebin.com/kf2uYYAp

>fix the split thread situation by adding a third one.

youtube.com/watch?v=97SSBjkVfwc

youtube.com/watch?v=v5q4r0EtT-g

KING CURTIS

Daybreak Poll Trump Turns it Around

"I still say, ignore the paid drumbeat of doom from the Clinton’s well-oiled and paid political machine. She cannot possibly win." - Bill Still

investmentwatchblog.com/daybreak-poll-trump-turns-it-around/

>listen to radio
>levin is on after savage
>"eh why not, maybe he's changed a little. It."
>starts the first 10 minutes off talking about how the establishment wins either way
>how Cruz was fighting the establishment and only Cruz
>how the election will probably be won in a landslide by the dems

Levin is proof that conservatism will soon be associated with fringe politics. What a cuck.

Will do. Thanks for letting me know.

How many bong until the rally?!!?!

>a leaf
you're not OP

OH. MY. GOD.

AWAKEN MY MAGAs

Cruz fought the establishment alright. What did his win column look like?

I will be

AHAHAHA, it's literally a bunch of corporate raiders that got rich off asset stripping

good job drumpftards

Please let the world see this,

youtube.com/watch?v=_xVdYNrPCMw

The man has received so much negative press, they need to see what kind of person he really is.

“I’ll never forget the scene this morning. Iran ? I don’t think you’ve heard this anywhere but here ? Iran provided all of that footage, the tape, of taking that money off that airplane. Over there, where that plane landed, top secret, they don’t have a lot of paparazzi, you know. The paparazzi doesn’t do so well over there. They have a perfect tape, obviously done by a government camera, and the tape is of the people taking the money off the plane. It’s a military tape. It’s a tape that was a perfect angle, nice and steady. Iran released that tape, which is of quality like these guys have. Iran released that tape so that we will be embarrassed.”

insurgentvoice.com

#MAGA

Ain't no Grave is gonna keep Trump and the American Public Down. We will win!
Watch epic video right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

Threadly reminder we know who the CTR shills are and they will be getting free helicopter rides :^)

You don't know shit about them you dumb cunt.

That really is a shame. I never found out about Levin until last year before he endorsed Cruz and started gobbling the CruzMissile. I wish he would just go back to savaging the left and islamonazis. I miss listening to him on my way home from work

Cool! Where to?

>tfw you clicked one of those PNGs because you didn't understand

why god why

You know, I met Trump once... he was at a street corner begging for money with a sign that said "white people can be poor too - be generous!". I never really gave any credence to the rumors that he was almost broke... until that happened... snapped this great pic of his cart full of "loot" as he called it! I walked up to him and asked him why a supposedly filthy rich guy like him would turn to begging, and he punched in the air and said his divorces left him almost penniless... since he's had so many. I gave the poor man $5 and he was so grateful it was almost pathetic... scratch that, it was definitely pathetic... he kissed my shoe, for Christs' sake! Apparently he's also made several bad business decisions over the years... remember the Trump Steak™ and Trump University™ fiascos!? Done while under the influence! drumpf is pretty big into coke you know... can't let go of the stuff. He still lives in the '80s in that way... but let's not kick a man while he's down! Even though he is a broke-ass junkie with several divorces and countless business failures...

How fucking dare you use Portishead to shill your piece of shit candidate. I hope you all die in a fire.

Went out driving today wearing my MAGA hat in my TJ with the top down. Got a couple of thumbs up from bikers and my bank teller. Feels good.

Will Trump give me a war with purpose to fight in?

all i want is not die in vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XW0v_R5uo8

I've been listening to him for 3 years and feel the exact same way. You know his daughter was on Cruz's, campaign temperature right?

kikebook says Trump is going to endorse Paul Ryan, that true?
I was having a good laugh over Reince being butthurt over it

Are you talking about the CP pngs? What is going on with that?

AND THAT THEYRE ALL MEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

None of them are asset strippers. Literally the opposite.

Yeah he's doing it to play safe I believe.

OBAMA CALLS RIGGED ELECTION A CONSPIRACY THEORY!

investmentwatchblog.com/obama-calls-rigged-election-a-conspiracy-theory/

Democracy Lost: A Report on the Fatally
Flawed 2016 Democratic Primaries

election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf

TRUMP WARNS ABOUT COMING ELECTION FRAUD!

smoloko.com/?p=12873

>triggered pitchfork writer

portishead are a mainstream radio band, faggot.

>im le driftin in deep le wateererrrr xDDDD
kill yourself.

After yesterday's, and the events so far today
TRUMP TRAIN IS BACK ON THE RAILS.

Now hopefully he can stay there and not say something stupid.

-
I heard on the news that he's giving another policy speech on Monday. Is that true?

>youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E

idk but I enlarged one and now my life is essentially over.

GOOD EVENING, FAG

HIGH ENERGY IN MINNESOTA HERE...ARE YOU TAKING OVER FROM THE LEAF SHILL/DRUNK SHITPOSTER AND THE OTHER FAG?

I CAN HANDLE DUELING THREADS; WHAT I CAN'T STAND IS DUELING THREADS AUTHORED BY DIPSHITS

I HAVE A THREAD READY TO GO AFTER THIS ONE, UNLESS YOU'RE STICKING AROUND

PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS, EITHER

SO WHAT'S THE STORY, LEAF? ARE YOU NOT CAREFULLY LOOKING OVER THE OP AND MAKING SURE NO SHILL OP IS SABOTAGING IT?

FRIENDLY REMINDER WE NEED TO BE ON THE WATCH FOR THINGS LIKE THIS, FAGS

CTR ISN'T EXACTLY POURING SHEKELS DOWN A RATHOLE...NO, WAIT, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING DOING

BUT YOU GET MY POINT

MAGA!!!

CHECK IT OUT

reminder polls dont mean shit until the debates start

It's literally a bunch of Friedmanite financial investors who are only interested in maximizing share-holder value [e.g. outsourcing and lowering wages]

He even has someone from the neoliberal Club for Growth who were running attack ads against him just a couple months ago

You got played bad lmao

Should we be seeing that? It feels wrong.

>OBAMA CALLS RIGGED ELECTION A CONSPIRACY THEORY!
Oh sure, but where was the conspiracy reporting over the last 3 days when all the headlines were
>Joe the Jew overheard this guy telling his friend about his girlfriends brothers aunts cousin overhearing Trump asking this

What happened today?

>soon
Too easy

youtube.com/watch?v=dVRn9X5TCUo&index=48&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

he's part of it, of course he would say that

ayyy
>even shillary shills have insecure servers

>just got off a 2 day ban for posting in the last CTR raid thread
b-be careful anons

Like I said. You don't know shit about what you're talking about. Literally, not a goddamn thing. You didn't even read my pasta. If you had, you couldn't make that claim. No fuck off.

"Unwitting agent of the Russian Federation" desu

(((Cohen)))

YES!

would you not be able to find that stuff on their website?
you can get shit from clicking a picture now?

These people put up Trade tariffs to save american transistors and Harley Davidson

I'm Texan so we still have alot of conservatives down here.

Certainly not their emails.

This basically, if you want to get anything done for Trump come to 8/pol/.

8ch
.net/pol/res/7020409.html

Trump had this election in the bag after the DNC, then after that his campaign let him be "Too Trump" and it cost him. To win the following needs to happen:
>Wikileaks needs to release the remaining damaging emails they have
>Trump needs to stop playing mind-games with other Republicans like not endorsing Ryan
>Start talking more policy
>Keep shitting on Hillary

He's damaged himself bad, but he can still win this if he plays it smart from here on. I wasn't scared he'd lose until now.

I got cancer from reading your post, so yes.

oh fuck, I might be getting banned.

that's neat! i meet trump once to:

I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on his nominations, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him while he was trying to make America great again.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME” and waving his palm in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen steaks in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the steaks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to make sure they were brought here legally,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each candy bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yelling “CHYNA’S RIPPING US OFF ON TRADE!” really loudly.

They did? All of them?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>He posted a link

>6 posts every 4 hours

No thx

This makes me lol so hard: youtube.com/watch?v=gE6kTSAaudQ

Chuck Johnson is based

Not really. Trump is about real business (not shenanigans or Facebook) and rather isolationist.

If you want war, Clinton is your pick. She has not only voted for all military intervention ever and is in the top ten warmongering intervention shill in the world.

Right now the choice for a man seeking fulfillment in war is voluntary enrollment as mercenary in Syria. Based Bachar still needs some non retarded troops and the war is far from over.

the rake is coming

she will show no mercy to your kind

>mods are literally protecting CTR
Can't say I'm not surprised, but fucking hell.

the dnc was a fucking disaster, and all these "controversies" will disappear from the polls the instant the media stops talking about it

Foolish maple merchant.

Guys I really need a pep talk, all the bullshit media slander and hatchetjobs over the past week have really got me down.

I can't help but worry when I see this shit on cnn, bbc, jew york times, or what have you, that what if the voters of this country really are this stupid? What if they're so braindead they actually believe the lies and vote for Hildabeast? What if the smear campaign works?

If that happens there will be no justice, none of them will pay for their crimes. And worse yet it's you, me, and everyone who loves this country that will suffer with the consequences.

I need you guys to pick me up with some optimism and good news Trumpgen. I need to believe that all our work and devotion isn't all for nothing, that America has a chance, that WE have a chance as a free and prosperous people. Tell me the media's lies won't work anymore because if they do, on this our last chance, I don't know if I can make it.

Hillary is a cunt, so whatever Donald does is nothing compared to her.

Can't say I'm surprised*

CTR is no longer an issue. They left Sup Forums once we had some anons snooping around their office last night. Got them nervous. LOL!