Is this the future?

Is this the future?

>future
Nah, it's pretty much the present.

party rock

wow...... its like a documentary........

Sadly no
It would be fun though

If you're a gullible, liberal who can't think for themselves, sure.

>black president

I hope not

>in the film a black man became the president

Didn't it already happen?

Yes trump and brexit prove it. Liberals aren't having kids while bible thumping conservatards are breeding like rabbits.

you see... a pimp's love is very different from that of a square

hands down the funniest setup (when they reveal he got arrested for dealing) and joke of the movie.

>Nobody understands that Idiocracy represents the past

I am sick of being surrounded by brainlets

No, this is.

yes fuck donald drumpf and fuck white people

No, it's the present

die in a fire

I miss the point in my life when I laughed at this image because I thought it was ridiculous.

Or a rabid Trump fanboy who does and believes everything he says.

>movie depicts the world going to shit because whites stop having children
>Sup Forums hates it
uh?

Why miss being a sheep? It's boring

>black president fucks up everything and a white guy with no experience has to fix everything
seems about right

>buy into the concept that selection pressures favoring low IQ are causing a long term decrease in IQ and that it's a serious problem in our society
>advocate for the mass immigration of third worlders with IQ's that are very frequently a whole std dev below the current mean

What did Democrats mean by this?

I know butthurt Americans are particularly sensitive about this film but obviously they are too stupid to even realize that it's no different to the future envisioned by Huxley in Brave New World, a future that is disturbingly similar present day America.

Less stressful and things were brighter.

It's a combination of BNW and 1984. Both are shockingly similar to current reality.

ignorance is bliss

It wasn't supposed to be a documentary!!

Exactly. You can't unlearn these things.

Is this literally the only way the retards who came to Sup Forums when Trump started getting big can communicate? By saying something and then adding "what did X mean by this" or "really makes you think" or "life comes at you fast"?

>Is this the future?
It's funny because liberals will always talk about this movie when it's not their turn to run things.

It's a meme you spaz

Reddit really liked this movie when it released and then made jokes criticizing it when it got wide appeal. The right does something similar with the movie too. I think both parties don't embrace it because of the eugenics conclusion most people will come to

yeah, I get it's a meme, I'm asking if the only way you idiots can communicate is "nonsense green text followed by meme text"

Christ, you guys lick windows, don't you?

Because Republicans are fucking idiots.

Simple as that.

Fascinating that you don't address the actual comment and are focused on the "what did X mean by this" at the end.

Why is that user? Are you having trouble racking that brain of yours for an actual point? Sure seems like it.

Not as dumb as the democrats who believe selection pressures have that dramatic of an effect over a few generations. It's like they all get a tidbit of information correct (IQ is heritable and evolution is real) and then milk it way beyond its worth.

>evolution is real
Yeah. We know which party believes in evolution and which one that doesn't user.

Yes, thanks to conservative snowflakes who want to rebel against the media, because
>muh opposing views

They believe in it, they don't understand it. It's worse, at least more annoying when they try to talk about it.

Sup Forums: The movie

>Comey calls NYT fake new
>Wahhhhh don't dare touch ma media REEEEEEE

>man with average intelligence in a society of retards
sounds right

>Because Republicans are fucking idiots.
What did they ever do to you?

(You)r God as of now

>Tok away ma foodstamp and phone
>gunna take away ma obamacare
>gunna take away ma free abortion
Fuck republicans, fuck drumpf

>he has images of nude Trump saved in his phone

Why does every bill republicans and Trump try to pass have tax cuts for the rich?

because the rich according to liberals is everyone not in poverty reliant on government care for an ensured vote.

>I can't think of a good comeback

Yes because of grumpf

That doesn't answer the question. Not every bill has to have tax cuts.

>heh can you prove that Trump can fuck his wife?
>i won, kid
Do you do this to every person you reply to on Sup Forums?

"Welcome to Costco, I Love You".

if you want smaller government it does.

Seriously fuck white men. They have tiny little white peepees. Every white woman should go for the BBC, that's what I did.

If you wanna pay more, you're free to relocate to New York

Nope
But I can tell you're doing it to yourself
You poor Horse cock sucking faggot chan.
Now give mommy back her iPad and tell her I'll be over in 10min and get in her birthday suit.

In America it is.

/thread

Seriously guys, Trump got the almanac.

This.

Libturds treat this movie like a fucking Bible because they have "Boy everyone except me sure is stupid"-syndrome because they watched a couple episodes of Cosmos on YouTube.in between episodes of the Colbert Report.

Meanwhile in reality Liberals have done more than any other possible group to erode intelligence and common sense in society.

Liberals are the ones that have turned college into a joke where you're basically paying thousands of dollars to take mandatory Gender Studies or Race-Relations classes in unrelated fields.
Liberals created Common Core for public education.
Liberals are the main perpetrators of the "Infotainment" wave (Colbert, Stewart, Oliver, Bee, Noah, Willmore, etc. being treated as "news sources") where hack SJW comedians have their drivel treated as a news-source.
Liberals are the ones currently at war with facts, i.e. "Bruce Jenner is and always has been a WOMAN you bigot! I'll get you fired if you say otherwise!"
Liberals are the ones that have acted like violent fucking apes this entire past election, with constant chimp-outs and instances of violence and direct attempts to shut-down opposing rallies and then celebrating it on Twitter.

It's a shocking level of fact-blindness that they can't see this.

Inb4 some libshit gets butthurt and goes "B-B-BUT MUH CLIMATE CHANGE!!! ALSO SOME SCHOOL IN BUMFUCK ALABAMA DOESN'T WORSHIP DARWIN AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!"

Every single one of you uneducated morons needs to read The Wealth of Nations. Until you do that, you'll be toys that billionaires play with until you fucking die.

This.

Holy shit, this.

Are you calm? You don't even make sense.

>bara trump

>all of these arse ravaged posts from the same arse ravaged phoneposter
election ruined Sup Forums

didn't read lol
conservafaggot

>Defending teaching the Bible in science class
W e w e w
e
w
e
w

Typical Libera arguing-tactics in the Trump era right here, everyone.

This election fucking broke them, so now they've resigned themselves to making useless noise and pretending they are """"trolling"""" people with it on the internet.

>triggered
kek

>GRRRRRR FUCKING TRUMP HE MAKES THE NATION SO STOOPID

Yes, just look at how high the collective IQ is among Trump-haters.

Truly they are the paragons of Western society.

>Gather round ya'll, this here libcuckin' nigra be talkin' nonsense on muh Alabamian coal-mining forum. They sure is mighty stupid now, ya hear?
I'm glad Sup Forums has been returned to Middle America, the original anime loving weaboos.

I love you humans that were converted into robots. You prove to everyone else that people are programmable. They're not people anymore, they're programmable machines.

If liberals have their way then yes

Trump-supporters and haters alike seem dumb af

It's an Ameritard thing

>Be GOP in 2008
>Obama is elected president
>Embrace all the crazy extreme conservatives
>Spend 4 years warning voters that Obamacare will fail
>Refuse to cooperate on anything unless they can sabotage Obamacare
>Do everything to make sure Obamacare fails
>Obamacare becomes law
Most GOP supporters are working class whites who need Obamacare the most
>Convince these voters that Obamacare doesn't benefit middle class Americans
>Make opposing Obamacare the core party platform
>Shut down the government to repeal Obamacare
>Fail again
>GOP voters still hate Obamacare even as they receive benefits from it.
>Endorse an incompetent reality tv star for president because he appeals to radicals
>lose the popular vote but win the electoral vote and gain control of congress by wider margins than before
>Announce that you'll repeal Obamacare because your voters wanted you
>Voters are surprised when they lose their healthcare.

Can Republican voters be any more stupid?

>phoneposter
At least we can afford one, you pig fucker

ITT: A sea of liberal tears.

Republicans earn more than democrats.

>I'm a cynical faggot who feigns disinterest so I can call both sides retarded

You would drown in liberal tears just for the tears. You people shouldn't exist in this world.

Because the GOP receives millions in funding from the rich, and want to screw everyone else over. Even at the cost of Harmon the country and making the planet unliveable.

>Getting this triggered

You realize you don't have to be from rural Alabama to shit on the modern Left, right?

Pretty much everyone started doing it the ninth or tenth time we saw footage of you burning American flags after throwing bricks at Trump-supporters, and then calling yourselves the "victims" on social-media.

"Because it has what plants crave."

Great Sup Forums discussion, kiddos.
Please fuck off back to right-wing retard land. Let me guide you:

>He didn't read the thread
The whole thing is literally Trumpfags shadowboxing with a liberal constituent that isn't even present ITT

Lol nope, I'm just not a brainlet who can't think objectively

That's wrong, though.

>Most GOP supporters are working class whites who need Obamacare the most

You're a fucking idiot.

Most working-class people get their insurance through their job.

The people who need Obamacare the most, or at all, were and are the clinically-unemployed and the burger-flippers who will never amount to anything and will instead rely on government hand-outs all their lives, i.e. 99% of the Democrat voting bloc.

Way to go, turbo-tard.
How does that Obama-cock taste? How does it taste knowing you helped buy Bernie Sanders a third house?

>The right literally lynched effigies of Obama
So much for the """"""""""tolerant""""""""" left
Also:
>Trumpfags playing victim when libs are mean to them
k e k
I don't even like the "Left" that America has but holy shit are Trumpfags a lot worse

Everything you said is wrong.

>The people who need Obamacare the most, or at all, were and are the clinically-unemployed and the burger-flippers who will never amount to anything and will instead rely on government hand-outs all their lives, i.e. 99% of the Democrat voting bloc.
Wow, Fox News really works.
You know Obamacare and the ACA are the same thing right?

Everyone knows you're the poverty stricken southern garbage that are uneducated and can't really make sense of things. You listen to your parents in an attempt to make sense of things, but you really need to start looking at the legislation that is going to ruin your lives.

You're almost entirely too stupid to take care of yourselves as an adult, but you need to find someone to council you.

That's been the WHOLE Internet and all of media for the past 6 or 7 months at this point.

They literally CAN'T stop crying. It's incessant.

I can't even use Facebook anymore. There's too much fucking salt from low-IQ SJW's who can't stop crying.

>Alabama
the blackest state in the nation except for Mississippi
Are you guys racist or something?

Idiocracy really reflects a future without access to birth control/abortion. If repubs have their way, abortion would be illegal/birth control would become inaccessible to most women, especially those that are uneducated and poor, who are at the highest risk of producing more uneducated and poor offspring.

>its another leftypol makes a thinly veiled shitposting thread on a television and film board episode

>people are upset because there's an incompetent retard in the highest office of the land
really makes you think

Why do libshit SJW's cry so fucking much over rich people having to fork over SLIGHTLY LESS of the money they earn over the government?

It's like holy shit, THIS is your biggest talking point?

Why does every Democrat bill allot more free money to the """poor"""?