What kind of airplane you want, Master Wayne?

>What kind of airplane you want, Master Wayne?
>Just fuck my shit up, Alfred
Defend this dumb garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aj1Q_BAqwa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares, check'em

Nice

>Hey Alfred, I'm going to lure the giant alien with laser eyes towards the kryptonite spear instead of getting the spear and bringing it to the giant alien monster.
>Sounds like a good plan Mr. Wayne

Also, how is it that the engines on the back can rotate like a harrier when their air intakes are fused to the wing thing in front?

it's not like the intakes move on any other vertical takeoff jet

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgcC9eqEJg&t=4

It looks like a flying thong.

Reminder that literally every Batmobile since the Adam West era became an instantly recognizable and beloved enduring piece of pop culture iconography... until Snyder.

That's freaky, but also made possible by the fact that those intakes were circular while in the OP pic they're rectangular. That amazing pivoting trick no longer works.

This is the best batmobile

You are 14

good argument

youtube.com/watch?v=aj1Q_BAqwa8

As meme as this movie was the bat plane was great. If they had more of this (actual batman) it would have been a lot better

Both better than Nolan

Harder for radar to detect. Designed for stealth.

>The GCSE is 100% fucked because Bane broke in with a bunch of armed thugs and made a ton of clearly fraudulent trades that we can in no way halt or reverse!
wait what

No, THIS is designed for stealth

there's no one stealth design though

This isn't interpretive dance, user. There is an ideal profile for radar avoidance, and the BvS plane is not that. In fact, having a massive fucking air hole in the middle of the body guarantees it.

I love Nolan's batplane

that's actuality the one thing that looked cool in this flick

Jesus. That is really super. How did a nitwit like you get so lucky?

I love how Alfred was just sitting there listening to the whole Batman and Superman fight. I bet he was cracking up at the Martha line.

>ALFRED, WHAT DO I SAY? I'M NOT GOOD AT RELATING TO PEOPLE