youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
youtube.com/watch?v=TTzSIEEpUgk
youtu.be/MaaUMOaNshs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pull out my gun and make him suck my dick in front of his friends

I calmy reason with him and de-escalate
violence is for the weak

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

If you back down, you'll be humiliated. If you stand up to him, even if you can beat him up, you'll get jumped by all his friends and probably beaten to within an inch of your life. Kids don't think properly in a fight, they'll kick you in the head and kill you because they don't think about what they're doing.

There's no positive outcome for someone in this situation, you just have to take the embarrassment.

>inb4 hotheads who think they could do some anime ninja kick moves and kill all of them

Run up on a hill where they can't see me and throw bombs at them

Exactly the way he did. Louis did nothing wrong

this is why you need guns

what happens when all his friends pull out their guns?

If I had no gun I'd probably leave the restaurant, with a gun though I'd most likely just lose my shit and kill him and any of his friends that intervene and then get prison for life and fuck my shit up forever. Losing face hurts more though

>gf dumps him because he didn't fight the guy

youtube.com/watch?v=TTzSIEEpUgk
why is that show so good

Tell him to leave or I'll call the police.

Pretty much this

Louis has a few inches and probably 100 pounds on the guy so 1v1 I would take Louis but the brashness of the kid is only backed up because he's part of a gang

The woman is a cunt though

I was friends with a few guys like this in highschool, And now 7 years later all 3 of them have come out of the closet. Guy's that go out specifically looking for fights are almost always doing it to repress sexual urges they have for other men.

are women hardwired to think if you back out of a fight they will find you a pussy? I mean, you can argue and reason all you want, it's retarded to pick a fight with youths, and the women will agree on that, but something primal etc..

You still won't get laid though.

Nah he's been attacked by women several times throughout the series (model, crazy bus stop lady, etc.) and he always takes it like a bitch.

Maybe women are hardwired to think that way but I wouldn't want to date a girl who can't overcome her primal instincts

Smart

i would try to pin him down (or, more realistically, let him pin me down) and then soil the shit out of myself

see how he likes that

occasionally i would yell to my date for help, sometimes erroneously referring to her as MOMMY

litterally unseathe my concealed blade

I have very good speech powers so I'm sure I can talk him down

*teleport behind you*
hehe... nothing personnel kid

>he's a cuck in his own god damned script
what the fuck?

have you ever watched the show?

he actually gets fucked in the ass by a woman who is just messing with him

open my jacket showing my gun

*grabs your gun*

what now?

*grabs your cock*
what now bitch boy?

*questions sexuality*

b-back the f-fuck off..?!?!

Probably pretend to be slightly crazy or retarded

*sucks your cock*
what now faggot

Didn't he start it by asking them to be quiet or something? I never would have done that. When I see a wild pack of youths I try and get away from them as soon as possible. Even if they're white

>Jerk him off!
>Jerk him off!
>Jerk him off!

As soon as he leans in and looks away like that I'd be swinging. If his friends tried to jump in I'd reach down in my waistband and pull out the attitude adjuster. Louis is a beta faggot. Lessons to take away from this:
Don't be a pussy and carry a strap with you at all times

I'm not a big Sammy fan but that scene was kino

youtu.be/MaaUMOaNshs

I'd pull out a gun and shoot myself in the head as payback

Unload my Glock 19 on his ass. He violated the NAP.

>not summoning your personna

Shoot him and all his friends without a thought
Deliman will defend me

how about don't tell the jock douches that are constantly looking for a fight to shut up in the first place? the fuck do you think is going to happen when you tell those types to shut up? you tell them to shut up if you're willing to fight them

I would say:
>Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you, buddy.

I suck their dicks

If a logical approach to de-escalate the situation doesn't get her panties wet, she's not worth it.

Get beat up then send him to jail for years, sending his family into poverty as they struggle to pay for a decent lawyer and ruin his life as he can never get a decent job in his life dooming him to a life of poverty and regret

You wouldn't have escalated the situation in the first place by telling those Chads to shut up. How can you calmly reason after that other than just taking back what you said and apologizing like a little birch.

Who had y worse: Jonah Hill vs Ornella or Louis?

This is the most mature response, there's more to life than getting your dick sucked.

>you'll get jumped by all his friends

No you won't, it's a public space. It's not a dark alley, and these are White college kids with a lot to lose. The instant they jump you is the instant they lose. All you have to do is call his/their bluff and prove you're not a push-over.

Even if they could probably beat you up, it's obvious they're not actually intending to do that. It's pointless taunting that only works on the weak, show you aren't the right victim for their shenanigans and they'll move on.

Louie waa in the wrong here. It was an empty diner in the city late at night. The boys were just having a good time. If they wanted peace and quiet they can fuck off to a proper restaurant.
If you can't defend yourself you don't try to agitate a group of drunk and rowdy guys. They should have just left and annoy the manager about it to not look like total cucks.

love these threads where all the internet tough guys decide they know exactly how to handle situations like these

t. guy who has literally never been in a physical confrontation

go away louis

I probably wouldn't find myself in that exact situation, as I resent women. If I did, I would just unseatche my trusty katana and cut this guy to pieces.

But Louis never was in a physical confrontation. The guy was just intimidating him. It's ridiculous to act as if a bunch of White college kids are suddenly going to jump you all at once in a diner.

You would have died if you grew up where I did. Young intoxicated males are insanely aggressive and trying to stand up to them so they know you're the alpha only really works on dogs

They weren't intoxicated.

>be in diner with date
>there are obnoxious and extremely loud college kids a few tables away from you
>you can barely have a conversation with your date

what IS the proper way to resolve this?

Something like this happened to my girlfriend's dad. He was out grocery shopping with his gf and these teenagers had blocked in his car by parking right in front of him in the lane of the parking lot. He tapped on the driver's window and politely asked him to move so he could pull out. Five teenagers got out, surrounded him, started hitting him in the head and balls, took off his pants, stomped on his head and neck, stole his wallet, stripped his girlfriend, and were in the process of taking their dicks out to rape her when some "concerned citizens" finally stepped in. He's now paralyzed on the right side of his body, can't read very well, can't write, has constant headaches, and has tried to kill himself twice. The attackers were convicted, but since they weren't charged as adults they'll be free when they're 21 and their records will be expunged.

Not be a middle-aged man still going on dates with menopausal women instead of being married with kids like an actual adult, for once

>some "concerned citizens"
what did he mean by this?

It was a busy grocery store in a crowded city. This attack was going on for 5 minutes before anyone nutted up and stepped in to help. People simply watched and walked away as a man was stomped nearly to death.

Why the quotes? It sounds like they were genuinely concerned if they stepped in.

Were they black?

Are you autistic? I really wanna know.
They waited until AFTER a man was curbstomped before they were concerned enough to do anything.
Two were white, three were black.

You can tell that Louis originally envisioned this scene with a black kid.

What made you think the ones who stepped in were just standing there watching him get beat up prior to that?

It was a large group of people. They weren't shopping together in a group of ten, all come out of the store at the same time, see what was happening, and immediately decide to jump in. Stop being so fucking autistic.

yeah this. "when is the last time you got your ass kicked?" i would say "when was the last time you were arrested?"

It's a 100% fake story that he's making up on the spot. Give him a break on the details or he will keep calling you autistic

What city?
I hope you have the right to pack heat if shit like that is happening in your area.

Wasn't the kid like 16? You can just tell him you'll call the cops and see how his parents like it.

Chicago.
>bad things never happen

Rape him in front of the woman and all his friends to establish dominance.
His friends will back off and the bitch will be wetter than Niagra Falls.

No, he's just saying this specific bad thing never happened.

>nothing bad has ever happened to me so this never happened
What's it like being a boring loser in the middle of nowhere?

I didn't say bad things never happen. But the story you just made up didn't happen.

You need to up your game bro. When you tell a fake story you shouldn't get immediately defensive when people question you about it. Start with a rough outline of your made up story and try to anticipate the problems people will have believing it, and don't give too many details up front

You don't even need to be skilled at spotting bullshit to know you made all of that up

Once you're in that situation you pretty much have to put your shit up and try to break away without having to go into full flight mode, then quick dial 911 and wave it at them to show that the clock is ticking for them to either make their escape or get ready to spend 48 hours in the battle royale at Riker's. Violently defending your anal virginity is not how most drunken shitheads want to spend their weekend.

Also that particular diner is right near one of the hottest blocks in Manhattan. If you tried knocking out some old man down there you would be chained up and on your way to the island before you had the chance to kick him while he's down.

Might have to send the feds in there unless it gets under control soon. ASAP!

Wow, you must be, like, some kind of elite internet detective. Can you teach me your Sherlock-esque skills of deduction?

You honestly think you're a cool guy doing cool stuff, don't you? And that when people don't laugh at your jokes it's because it's taking them a long time to get it, right?

You got BTFO user. Stop.

holy shit you're just a train wreck of a person aren't you?

>i BTFO you so hard lololo!
Truly pathetic.
Nice samefagging.

I would go on some monologue about a bad kid....

Then go fucking insane and stab his temple with a fork.

WANNA GET NUTS JACK? COMMMON, LETS GET NUTS.

Ideally though I would just carry this around, everyone is a pussy around electricity.

Yikes.

Well first of all you could probably delete the woman out of the picture for most Anons and replace it with a dude with a feminine penis.. Seriously though you don't slide out of a booth when someone is standing there because they will punch you before you're out.

Are you a newfag or just a fag?

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

Call over our bull Tyrone to fuck his shit up. There's benefits to being a cuck

>implying most anons could even land a degenerate tranny

Maslow's pyramid. Sex is on the lower level. Wtihout having that you can't move up.

Was literally anyone a Sammy fan?

>Maslow's pyramid. Sex is on the lower level
No it isn't. It's in level 3 of 5.

this desu fan

No, it's literally level one along with the need to eat and drink.

But no it isn't, you lying sack of shit. I just googled it.