Would you watch a Metroid cartoon?

Would you watch a Metroid cartoon?

Metroid is dead and not Sup Forums-related. Fuck off.

Sure. I loved the comics.

After Other M cemented the series fate?
Lord No.

metroid had a running comic series.
dayum son, you just got btfo.

Megaman is dead and it's getting a cartoon too

>it's a "we talk about video games but pretend we're talking about a cartoon" episode

But if it was a cartoon, would it work?

Captain N sucks, but she was decent in that too.

if it shows more of the federation and larger world of the franchise, yes

It depends on the art style, the VAs, and the writers.

Gendy would do it justice tho.

This. For taking place in space, Metroid sure feels cramped. Let's see some worldbuilding.

Make Samus fuck a bunch of space hookers and kill shit

There, where's my paycheck Nintendo?

Doesn't matter, Metroid is a video game series and thus doesn't belong on Sup Forums. You faggots are seriously allergic to any discussion of actual comics and cartoons, that you make up bullshit excuses to talk about other media. That's just sad.

Doesn't make it Sup Forums. Still a video game franchise. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Retro tried doing that, even made the Space Pirates more interesting.

Only if it was very detailed and somewhat serious.

I can see a Metroid cartoon with a plot liken to that of the GBA games though.

>TFW you will never have Samus carry you off to be her fucktoy for after missions
Why bother living?

Only if they actually do it right.
Moody atmosphere, long stretches of ambient silence, little dialog and a focus on bizarre alien terrain. Basically Samurai Jack.

Why is her belly button visible through the metal armor? How does that make any sense?

Ignore him

The music has to be metroid otherwise no deal

Where does all her hair go when her helmet is on?

She looks like you could crush her belly with one hand!

I imagine she wears he hair in a bun or a Chun-Li thing when she puts her helmet on.

Whoever drew it did a poor job of coloring over. Or they put it there just to provoke people.

A bun.

Inside her helmet, user.

The baby

>Metroid episode
>no Samus
I remember being actually glad. With how they absolutely fucked 95% of the characters they got their hands on, I couldn't bear seeing their "rendition" of her.

The same place the rest of her body goes when she curls up into a ball.

>it's a space pirates episode

Seems like a lot of effort, I'd just cut it short if I were her.
This is in no way related to my borderline-fetishistic attraction to pixie cuts.

Or you could just have it made in Japan and get a hundred times more quality.

Well it's a magic suit, so the effort will be minimal and not tedious at all.

Well, what we know about Captain N

>references were inconsistantly provided, on the rare moments they were
>many characters were based on playing the actual game and drawing an interpretation of what was on their blurry CRTs in the 80s
>Metroid was too hard and the manual offered no visuals for Mother Brain, so they actually had to get someone's kid to come in to get to the end of Tourian and show what Mother Brain looked like.

> It's a TUBES episode

I dunno, Americans made the best Metroid games. They'd probably make the best show too.

I honestly cringe every time I think about their version of Simon Belmont.

Long hair is definitely a pain. If I was the only female in the entire star system, why bother?

>They removed her Amazonian proportions and made her generic blonde female protag

yes.

She was only an big in an American thing that messed up and gave her armored height/weight as her alone measurements.

You think their version of Simon was bad?

You never saw how he looked in the third season when the budget was slashed even further

America's game industry and animation industry are two very, very different things. Voltron is about the best they can do and it's still not as good as anime.

>Would you watch a Metroid cartoon?
Assuming it captured the atmosphere of the series just right? Hell yeah motherfucker. What the fuck do you think I've been asking for all these years? A cartoon to expand the series' lore would be so fucking amazing.

Wrong, she's listed as 6'3" in the Japanese Metroid II manual, which is where those measurements come from in the first place.

I'd buy as many metroid plushies as it takes

If it was basically Samurai Jack IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE, yes

She never had amazonian proportions.

How do you explain then? Also wasn't the Rockman anime already out?

Considering what a huge thing Nintendo was, and even a lot of those games individually. It's amazing how awfully prepared they were. So for some weird reason Nintendo didn't give them references, how did they make such horrible decisions upon their own interpretation? Why was the team such shit? Why was the animation such shit?

Can you imagine a company getting card blanche to make a cartoon with every single character on a console nowadays? I bet they would throw some heavy funding and good talent on an opportunity like that.

It's a genuine mystery!

>lore

Can we agree then that the best design for Samus would be similar to the current Captain Marvel, but with a badass suit of powerarmor?

Incorrect.

no, but I'D READ THE EVER LOVING FUCK OUT OF A METROID COMIC

No. Keep your hideous dyke away from Metroid.