Mfw an American tells me that Kubrick is on the level of great European directors

>mfw an American tells me that Kubrick is on the level of great European directors

He must have heard the joke before.

>great European directors

Why does the webm cut out before Stone gets on his knees and begins sucking?

(You) are right, that opinion is laughable

Putin liked the movie and kept it. He even made sure the dvd was in the case

After about the second time that dip shit looked at me to see if I was laughing I'd be out in the hall on the phone with the KGB setting up a new polonium poisoning assassination.

Emma would never sink that low.

They should've watched Paths of Glory instead.

If you think Kubrick isn't better than Melville, Godard, Bergman or any of these other kikes then you're a fucking pseud cuck

I was really excited to see this scene but it was pretty disappointing.

You could tell Putin didn't really get the black humor or satire of the movie and he responded to it as if he thought it was noteworthy for being "prophetic"

What's with this stupid nationalistic Sup Forumseddit shit? There have been many great European directors. That doesn't negate the fact that Kubrick was a great filmmaker.

I guess you can't be much older than 15-16 for having such a simplistic and juvenile view of cinema.

you know Kubrick is Jewish right

He (apparently) hated Jews and was clearly big into criticism of the establishment, so he's alright in my book.

>edgy opinion
>kike
>cuck

Don't be too hard on him

A good jew though, the non-practicing kind that thought Hitler was right about almost everything.

fuck off reddit

>Bergman
>Kike
In 1934, aged 16, he was sent to Germany to spend the summer vacation with family friends. He attended a Nazi rally in Weimar at which he saw Adolf Hitler.[15] He later wrote in Laterna Magica (The Magic Lantern) about the visit to Germany, describing how the German family had put a portrait of Adolf Hitler on the wall by his bed, and that "for many years, I was on Hitler's side, delighted by his success and saddened by his defeats".[16] Bergman commented that "Hitler was unbelievably charismatic. He electrified the crowd. ... The Nazism I had seen seemed fun and youthful".[17] Bergman did two five-month stretches of mandatory military service.[18]

I just want to say, if Stone really wants to talk he should watch movies he directed with him

t.brainlet

Ingmar Bergman is infinitely more talented than Kubrick and The Samurai is better than any other movie in Kubrick's filmography.

Based KKKubrick

fuck off pseud

based bergman, still a kike though.

hahah Putin is a fucking pleb.

He had no idea what he was watching, I bet he has never heard of Kubrick.

Disgusting.

putin cringes

can someone edit this to make it look like he is watching batman v superman?

How is he a kike?
>Although raised in a devout Lutheran household, Bergman later stated that he lost his faith at age eight and only came to terms with this fact while making Winter Light in 1962.[9]

Putin literally hacked the U.S. election, fuckin' sheeple

>when somoene forces you to watch their favourite movie and you don't like it but you act amused anyway because you don't want to make him sad

>trying to pick a movie to watch with Russian president
>realize there isn't one that cast Russia under positive light

Wtf I love Kubrick even more now

Second this notion

>hated Jews
>thought Hitler was right about almost everything
Kek. You fucking idiots, don't you know he wanted to make a Holocaust movie?

And?

I wish this was a tv show format.

It wouldn't have to be just Putin, it'd make a great series - someone (maybe a little more interesting than Oliver Stone) goes around watching classic movies with current and former heads of state and then discusses the films with them afterwards.

Tons of possible combos - would love to see 'George W Bush watches Field of Dreams' or 'David Cameron watches Bridge Over The River Kwai'

That you're picking things out of context, you fucking retard

>in 1976
>he said that hitler was right over 20 years later

Holy shit you're dumb

>Kissing Putin's KGB commie ass

>Merkel watching The Great Dictator
>Macron watching Murmur of the Heart

I'm a Brit, where can I watch the Putin documentary?

its a showtime series. I think hula has(had?) it. Download it from rutracker or whatever.

I watched it on youtube but looks like they took it down

>mfw an american was fat near me

Right. He's on a higher level, not on their tier

>mfw an american showered keeping his shoes and his gun near me

Holy shit you're retarded

>he stopped posting

why don't people do any research before they spout stupid shit?

>implying putin can't order killings with hand signals

But that's the best scene from BvS.

YOU FUCKIN MADMAN

Now do it with martha scene