Russian Immigrant Family Flees 'Degenerate' Germany For Family-Friendly Russia

A family from Germany decided to move to Stavropol region. The Martens family, having many children, couldn't settle down in their historic homeland because of the difference in upbringing traditions. The children refused to attend sex education classes. The father was put under arrest, fined, and was advised to leave the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9hOIZ3mtbs

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/german-sex-refugee-offered-new-home-in-russia/28571084.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't Stavropol Krai a massive shithole?

lol they look subhuman
Related thread:

They moved back already, lol

They left Germany again.

rferl.org/a/german-sex-refugee-offered-new-home-in-russia/28571084.html

>Eugen Martens, dubbed the German "sex refugee" by Russian media for his criticism of sexual mores in the West, is back in Russia this month after a retiree there offered the 40-year-old father of 10 use of a home and a dacha.

they sound retarded

Fuck this shit hope they all die of aids so that putinist shills don't use their case.
They're either mindless idiots or got a big check from the regime. Seeing how many dumbasses here on Sup Forums & Sup Forums who have no fucking idea what's it about to live in Russia fall for vatnik propaganda I won't even be surprised this crap is for real.

Stop acting like immigrants are a rare thing in your country

Correct it is generally a big shithole and kubonoids (our slang for local inhabitants are swine tier even in compare to other Russians) but now the place also got infested by muslims from neighboring areas such as Dagestan. Now locals there are literally enslaved by diaspora gangs. I do not feel sorry about it though, hope all kubanoids are eventually sold for organs like serbs in Kosovo

No

No

immigrants from bigger shitholes like Uzbekistan yes, but whenever we have an immigrant from a 1st world western country he appears in each propaganda show on regime-owned tv channels. Disgusting shit.

how about you kys

fake chart

Not before all putinist shitheads in Macedonia are thrown into sewage collectors to be eaten alive by rats

What about Krasnodar?

No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population

this one's better

Great place

Same manhole ofc slightly better than a random village. I read on Roosh V Forum someone been there not long ago, so it is relatively safe for a foreigner. But in that case almost all Russia is safe and welcoming cause the regime literally worships every stranger who comes here (unless he's chink or other crap of mankind) because (((they))) hope he'll come back home and tell everyone how gud putin iz

You realize this photo looks fishy don't you? I mean, look at its colors etc.

If I ask about Briansk you would also say that is great

>hes actually thinking russia is worse than germany
kek

Bruv he gets 15 roubles or perhaps 17 for posting using proxy. This is regime-paid shill. And a bad shill, dare I inform you.

Yes it's 100% photoshop amirite

This guy right here is why no one takes Russian libs seriously. Instead of focusing on solving problems and making themselves as competitive opposition as possible, they whine and trashtalk everyone who tries to speak their mind. That's why we'll always remain corrupt authoritarian shithole.

You need to go back to 2ch.hk, lad. There you can peacefully shit on liberashkas/putinists/commies, whatever you prefer.

Ok prove me wrong if you dare. Wanna see new edition of your putinist shilling txt file.

Nah it's a shithole

I don't need your fucking opinion on where should I go know your fucking place (e.g. /po/rasha) and stfu

G*rmany

Stop being an imbecile.

Poor, not worse 15 roubles.

The more you reply to me the more money I make.

I would like to be a Putin shill to get shekels.
How much they pay you for this ?

>Oi solve your problems while we Assassinate and jail your leaders and make the regime more tough be good controlled opposition

I get the usual 15 rubles per post and an additional 5 rubles for every image I include

>oi let's shittalk everyone and everything in sight, let's search for cremlinshills under our bed and do nothing while going on useless meetings and donating shekels to our useless populist """"opposition"""" leader
Wouldn't be surprising if he's a project of cremlin himself, lmao

Just imagine those girls growing up to be a $5 prostitute.

>Look at this vatnik he instantly labeled me a liberal and than assigned me to Navalny
Pathetic. Though you can talk to voices within your own head and need no one else. Looks like an advantage.

They moved to russia not philippines

>he's a project of cremlin
This. Retards still fall for (((Navalny)))

They moved to russia not philippines

You are obviously the same one who is posting here every single day, talking about Navalny "the savior of Russia" or some shit like that, everyone is tired of your constant stream of bullshit already

>he knows
Oi you must have a deep inside. How you get away with that knowledge and didn't end up in KGB prison?

See this shill exposed he posts a message with DK flag and than same message with Russian flag. Pathetic vatnik tried to hide his pooper but hopelessly failed

>"the savior of Russia"
Link please.
I am not that one and I even have no idea what you're talking about I never seen this phrase.
I am the one who insult Russian in every language thread if you really want to trace me on an anonymous image board. And no Im not pro-navalny I'll vote for Sobchak and I despise his boycott initiative based on his pathetic ego and Oedipus complex.
Ofc I'd vote for him just because no opposition leader is more popular but he must support someone else and he should do that from beginning.

Just like navalny gets away with everything and not laying dead next to nemtsov. Just a thought, lad.

Remind everyone ITT there is an exposed putinist shill who uses proxies

Kek. You're either brainlet or just baiting.

test

ok proxy works again

ATM the regime thinks it couldn't get away with killing Navalny. Nemtsov wasn't killed instantly the day he started to oppose putin you dumb mindless fagot.
>Hurr durr your leader is fake cause he's alive
Only in Russia haha.

Again I am not a big fan of Navalny but accusing him of being an agent just because we're yet to see his assassination looks like a very weak point

t.Butthurt dumb shill

>Shilling for something on Sup Forums that sees less than 100 people a day
Cmon now

Hey vatnik Im still waiting for links or anything else to back up your false statements

>Nemtsov wasn't killed instantly the day he started to oppose putin
Navalny has been doing it for like 5 years already?

While it's true that Europe is degenerate, these faggots are probably some cult retards in their own right.

WTF why do these racist slav subhumans not love diversity

>пoлтpeдa пopeзaлo фильтpaми
Гpязныe /po/paшники, хвaтит cpaть в мoй инт!

Цell actually we do in Moscow 58% of all mariages are inter-ethnic and 62% out of these are between Russian lady and non-russian man and half of these involve Azeri/georgian/armenian diaspora. Mind how many diaspora from these places there are one can see most of them marry Russian women and it is only about marriage not "relationship" or one-night stand.

>Vatnik storms into a random thread and posts in Russian swinetalk
>Cyrillic letters are replaced by Sup Forums so others have no idea what (((it))) is talking about

Hello churka
I looked into the link you posted and yeah, it's a load of bullshit.

lol if that's true Russians are pathetic cucks

Take your pills. (Don't forget this time)

Извиняй, c /po/paшникaми нe oбщaюcь.

It's fucking true and there's a stats report I once posted it here but fags like Are not able to handle it.

Tbqh I don't know how to feel about it Russians are to extinct anyway

Yes there's an image of Russia like it is conservative or anti-islam or not cucked but there lots of women who marry outside to countries like Turkeye and some people gonna tell you like these are human trash but in reality they are just plain girls and this is common here to have relationship with azerbaijany or armenian or alike guys, but ofc not the other way round.