"Listen. The more men you've had, the more i love you. Do you understand"

"Listen. The more men you've had, the more i love you. Do you understand"

Was Winston Smith a cuck?

your father is a cuck
i'm your biological father
suprise kurwa

I think the context here was that he liked the fact that Julia was rebelling against the Puritanical sexual mores of The Party; he wasn't deriving sexual excitement from her promiscuity.

correct

He found rebellion attractive and hated the idea of people being controled. Hence, he didn't want to have her controlled. He had legitimate reasons to find rebellion attractive.

It's not really cucky in context. If the average guy said this I would call him a cuck.

Why did I even write anything.

We /A-level English/ now

>1984
>Implying that the party will control people through morality, instead of making people apathetic through lack of morality

V has come to

Best post on Sup Forums all god damn day. Its nice to see other literate anons.

No he just wanted easy pussy.

I just got this book on amazon. Is it good?

The book you're looking for is "Brave New World"

It's a must read. But pic related is better.

read it and find out, retard

I like those people then.

this
this book is absolute trash t bh
nice flag tho.

That's the old 1984 vs. Brave New World problem.
To me, they're both equally terrifying. Meaningless bliss without passion or intensity, or a boot stomping on a human face, forever.
Either way humans are twisted into something monstrously ugly from our point of view.
Always preferred Huxley myself. He made me fearful of surrendering anything for the sake of simple contentedness.
Check out The Island. He saw it as a revision of Brave New World that incorporated a lot of his later ideas. Sup Forums might find it degenerate, but it's well thought out and stands as an interesting contrast to his earlier ideas.

>reading
>in america
PFFFFFFFTTT

>Doing Mickey Mouse A levels
>not being GOAT tier science and maths

Just fuck your education up tbqh desu senpai

why?
I haven't read it, but the cover makes it look like something that might really make me think.

Yes and no. The Party was prepared to throw the baby out with the bathwater: they brainwashed people (e.g. Winston's wife) into thinking that sex was simply about making babies, not about sexual pleasure or bonding. See in particular the speech made at the end by O'Brien:

>We have cut the links between child and parent, and between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen. The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always -- do not forget this, Winston -- always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- for ever.'