What is the consensus?

What is the consensus?

great, but a bit over the top.

Good, but not great

Ok, but not good

It's just a prank bro: the movie

You lose.

By far the worst movie in Fincher's filmography. What's the point of watching it anyway?

OP here. I'll admit I didn't see the ending coming - only because it would be so far fetched, unrealistic and a total let down. Worst ending of a film in a long time

Not great but good.

Fincher's worst.

lost/10

i lost i guess

>what is Alien 3?

In b4 muh Assembly Cut

Pleb detected.

it was very good until the last part, when he jumps off the building.
that ruined almost everything.
good movie, but fincher's worst

>what is Alien 3?

A perfectly fine movie. I haven't even seen the assembly cut.

Loved it tbfamilia.

Its all real right?
His life and money can really be taken away from him any moment they feel like to
And they can make him commit suicide and control the whole process, without an inch of error

>Implying Alien 3 isn't the best in the saga

I liked it, it's actually a rather dark movie even aside from the whole "prank" thing. Also, Fincher knows how to end a movie on an ambiguous note...he wants to date the girl that pranked him...is it to get revenge? sexually or does he want to manipulate her psychologically?

*coughs please Benjamin Buttons

haha well played OP its been a while hoo wee

It's one of his best tbqh.

>Do you feel guilty when you masturbate?

THE GAME

Yes, that's the title of the movie. Why did you write it in all caps?

T H E G A M E
H
E

G
A
M
E

It wasn't a game he was experiencing psychotic delusions and the medical staff were using experimental techniques to help him recover.

fpbp

It's one of his best and a better ending than Fight Club.

it's a meme you dip

It was ok.

fuck

Fincher's worst and a terrible film

I had low expectation since, I heard it was Finch worst film, but I liked it a lot. It was long, but enjoyable.

I like it, but the ending definitely does not help the movie. You can kind of suspend your disbelief over the insane level of planning and execution that would go into fooling him up to that point, but the way the final scene on the roof played out was just too much.

Kind of a bummer because I think it's an interesting movie, good cast/performances, I like the mood of it. But that ending...

>What's the point of watching it anyway?
The only people that ask questions such as this are film embryos that have no interest in the medium.

Great, but ending ruins it.

In Fincher's words:
“…in hindsight, my wife was right. We didn’t figure out the third act, and it was my fault, because I thought if you could just keep your foot on the throttle it would be liberating and funny,” Fincher said. “I know what I like, and one thing I definitely like is not knowing where a movie is going. These days, though, it’s hard to get audiences to give themselves over. They want to see the whole movie in a 90-second trailer.”

Hit the nail on the head.

JUST A JOKE BRO
C'MON BRO IT'S JUST A PRANK HAHA

What could the third act even have been? I thought it fit well with the movie and it keeps you guessing so I don't see the problem anyways?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO

THE GREATEST EVER OF ALL TIME

FINCHERS BEST TO THIS DAY

Zodiac, bitch.

Reminds me of this.