So user, are you ready to admit that veganism is the true, red-pilled diet yet...

So user, are you ready to admit that veganism is the true, red-pilled diet yet? Or are you going to keep living like an udder-sucker and eat corpses and bodily fluids pumped full of anti-biotics to "sustain" yourself and die early of heart disease?

Other urls found in this thread:

vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=8210&catId=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_world_record_progression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 vegan
>6 gorillion non vegan
>will get blown the fuck out immediately
nope

sauce?

True power. This nigger would go down in less than 10 minutes with this guy.

Nate Diaz is also vegan

Pescetarian

But he sucks.

>american weightlifters
>winning anything

Why can't you vegans shut up?
t. Vegetarian

Fuck off.

PROFLIGATE

vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=8210&catId=1

>8bit-bait

get original you turbo pleb.

Hasn't he only been a vegan for a couple years now?

I suppose it's all about where you begin your timeline.

I'm as vegan too. Been one since just after lunch.

He wont pull anything close to Chinese raised on pork and steroids.

Despite my earlier memeing, Kendrick is actually physically stronger than a lot of the chinese lifters, and his squat is higher than both Liao Hui and Xiaojun (which would be expected as his weightclass is much heavier) but when it comes to the classics that actually matter, they both blow the fuck out of him.

>Get off our board, report the OP.

This is an organized shilling effort, tons of vegetarian threads started a month or so ago.

China is also trying to cut its people's meat consumption in half. Meanwhile in the US it's going to be decades before people stop fueling industrial pork and beef farms that have funded false and misleading health studies since the 20th century. If you grew up in the 80s you might remember all the ad campaigns about how "chicken is so unhealthy compared to beef." Sucks man.

Explain my 37 inch dick.

So?

You can get enough protein and iron from supplements and various food products

Too bad it tastes like shit compared to meat

>Too bad it tastes like shit compared to meat
This is not true, I bought some pina colada whey the other day and its fuckin top stuff.
I would miss meat though.

Isn't pina colada a meme cocktail for faggots?

Shilling for whom? Jill Stein?

Stop eating my foods food, nigger.

Yeah a little bit

>vegans
>not using land that can only lend itself to ranching
Absolutely degenerate waste

I'm more surprised we're only sending one dude to the olympics for weight lifting.

That's a big dick.

What's wrong with fish Vegans?

Why are blacks better athletes than whites?

They're not. They suck at endurance sports. They're good as sprinting and shitty at long distance running.

Do vegetarians even know plants feel pain?

>They're not.
Black males are like 5 percent of the US and dominate the NFL and NBA, they're also over represented in the MLB

Why are whites so bad at their own major sports that actually pay money?

In theory, yeah nothing better to do with parts of it, but in practice ranches don't obey grazing or pay the proper fees, and it damages the delicate habitats around them.
Also not every continent has "great plains" for ranching cattle, in Central and South America, there is massive deforestation due to ranches needing to expand.

Farris is the only one approaching gud, maybe you'll be able to send Shankle if he gits gudder soon, but I think hes getting on a bit.

>NFL
Most quarterbacks (the team members that actually matter) are white
>NBA
We call it nigger ball for a reason
>MLB
It's always seemed pretty white to me, but then again baseball is only second to snooker in being a boring sport

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon_world_record_progression

non-veganism is rapidly becoming a joke

Years of slave breeding