I'm 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 English, 1/4 French Canadian, 1/8 Czech, and 1/8 Ukrainian

I'm 1/4 Scottish, 1/4 English, 1/4 French Canadian, 1/8 Czech, and 1/8 Ukrainian.

based mutt

NOW THAT'S A MUTT

I honestly don't know what i am, some people tell me i'm nordic, others think i come from balkan, i had one girl guess i was russian, others i was british.
JUST

You are too white

>1/8 Ukrainian.
I'm so sorry user

You are too Khazarian Turkic :DDD

Lies

I am 100% ancient BLACK ISRAELITE

I am descended from the norse god thor himself

Well played :DDD

We're all mutts in the end. What is french? People from the south have little in common with people from up north. What is german? Saxons, bavarians and slavs larping as something united? What is Russian? Bunch of slavic and baltic tribes? I dont even mention southern "europeans". It's all pointless, lads. Try to enjoy your life while it lasts.

This. Nordics are slavs in denial

>what's the difference between an ethnicity and a race?

how were the scots able to proliferate so much? I swear every white person in america is part scot

I didn't deny the existence of races. Ethnicity is a vague term, that's all I'm saying.

I guess, it just feels weird being a euromutt. I'm almost scared of doing an ancestry test

People don't know other ethnicities look like. This site is a perfect example. Just do an ancestry test and see your mutt level for yourself

>Tfw when Spaniard, Portuguese, Sicilian, and Native ancestry.

What region are you from?

and 100% faggot

None, parents raised me agnostically. Grandparents are christian

>r e g i o n

Of sweden? this

If you were from up north I could guess you have a certain degree of finnic blood, but the south... danish relatives a long time ago?

My grandfather did a family tree, goes back to 1000-1100s, mostly german/british

Some germans are assimilated slavs, you maybe onto something here.

Because Scots are one of the earliest groups that moved to the Americas, so you have some four hundred years of divergence that's taken place. Also, whenever you see "Scots-Irish", the emphasis is on the Scots part. Most of those people were only in Ireland very briefly if at all.

>lithuanian
>german
>english
rate my mutt level

>Yakut

I'm half British (mainly English/ Irish with some Scottish thrown in) half Norman, when I'm in southern Europe people assume I'm Dutch/German/English, when I'm in northern European countries and france people assume I'm their fellow countryman.

A gipsy family thought I was from Russia once, even though i've got reddish hair and brown eyes and don't look like a slav.

>no qt yakut gf

How can she see with these
Damn