Is Zurg a GOAT villain?

What does Sup Forums think about Emperor Zurg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eY8gHQH220
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRjwrREJ_k
youtube.com/watch?v=FEn-W7OBuIo
youtube.com/watch?v=5d_wZj-wltM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a great dad.

I want Zurg to be my dad.

I think he's jim crackin' dandy

I think if they did a star wars spoof, he would be a better darth vader

2/10, not Queen of Blades, not queen of anything.

I think he had more potential as a villain than Lotso the Bear...

No, this is a GOAT villain.

Lotso was a great villain too though, as him being a cuddle toy made for a great motive of the whole abandonment thing which also made him kind of relatable and on the other hand lead to that discrepancy between his friendly looks and his real behaviour behind the facade which makes him kinda uncanny.

The GOATest of GOATs.

/thread

The Buzzlightyear cartoon was the absolute GOAT, although the movie was 10x more so. Zurg was KI Hades troll tier.

I honestly don't remember this guy, by name. Didn't he appear in the show like, twice?

No, he was a recurring villain. NOS-4-A2. Greatest pun name ever.

filename

> Pun
Ohhhhh. Well, that's what happens when you didn't care about the HP series as a kid.

Still, I barely remember he existed. I remember the fat red alien guy before I did this guy.

>Well, that's what happens when you didn't care about the HP series as a kid.
What in the blue fuck are you talking about?

well it's time to watch this and get some screen grabs
youtube.com/watch?v=-eY8gHQH220

>opening credits
i seem to remember a couch gag thing when he landed at the tv
>warp darkmatter

Needs to stop wearing those long skirts.

Harry Potter?
That was what the pun was referring from, right? Nosferatu?

Christ, kid. Get educated.

>thinks Harry Potter came up with Nosferatu
Your existence makes me weep for humanity.

God, calm down. I just remembered I was confusing with the wrong person entirely.
Geez. Point is, I didn't know the villain's name nor cared to, nuff said.

>God, stop telling me I'm a stupid little shit even though I'm a stupid little shit! I get all of my culture history lessons from tumblr and facebook.

>actually steals Buzz's newspaper

The absolute madman!

>this nigga caught a missle

>time to dump my reaction images

Is he a man in a suit, or a mechanical lifeform, or what? Does the show ever tell us? I'm assuming he's not actually Buzz's father.

Relax, beardy neck

>buzz never takes off the purple...thing
is he not human
is he a race of people who are purple from the shoulder up?

He's an astronaut so mostly hunan and no I don't think they bring up the Whole he's zurg being his Dad

Maybe he just likes wearing it like a hat

They reference the gag again in the show
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRjwrREJ_k

>animators drew this

in the episode he wakes up in the morning not noticing the big head
he slept with it on in his off time

>disney now owns that music

ok, so he really likes wearing it

It's just a sort of cranial condom, real astronauts also wear them. They probably never show him without it because a canonical design for his hair most likely would involve a lot of phone calls and possibly a payment.

>cranial condom

>Kerrigan is a good villian

You better tell me that you never played sc II

My favorite joke from Star Command is still the episode where the other rangers are explaining to some VIP why Buzz is so awesome and how they know he'll show up to rescue them while they're pinned down by Zurg's forces. Each one of them tells a story, and each one Zurg shows up with a bigger variant of his Hornet bots. Mega Hornet, Super Hornet, Giant Hornet, and then at the end when all hope seems lost Zurg arrives at the siege in his ultimate Grande Hornet. Only for Buzz to arrive in the nick of time as predicted piloting Star Command's giant mecha Venti Ranger. Prompting Zurg to turn to one of his underlings and say, "Wait, wait, wait, is Venti bigger than Grande? I can never remember."

quick googling reveals it's called a snoopy hat
also that still doesnt account for him sleeping on it on Capital Planet

He even wore it when he was a kid.

Though if Evil Buzz's goatee is any indication, his hair is dark blue.

Neat.

>evil buzz also wears it

Such a nice ass.

EVIL RULES!

TARGET THE PLANET OF WIDOWS AND ORPHANS

You only know him because of a Spongebob episode.

I have no interest in this show but did they ever reference toy story or its characters in any capacity?

Only in the intro. The idea is that this is the in-universe show that goes with the Buzz Lightyear toyline.

If Zurg is Vader and Buzz Luke, who is the Sheev of Toy Story?

Rev up that Disney licensing money and make the game from Toy Story 2 a reality. I thought that was the coolest shit.

This animation ain't great but holy shit this is so much more alive than a lot of cartoons on right now.

And yet they never made a good Mira Nova toy

youtube.com/watch?v=FEn-W7OBuIo

He's the perfect model of an evil overlord.

I played the game a lot as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d_wZj-wltM

It had some neat levels.

Not even Warp wore it
Or Mira
Or Booster
Commander wore it. I think

Does it ever get akward for Buzz to be the son of Zurg? (Assuming that's canon) Like seriously, Buzz is the son of Space Hitler. Imagine hearing a report of Zurg fucking up another planet and then he hears his mates saying "Welp, It looks like Buzz's dad is fucking around again." Mira wouldn't even want to sleep with Buzz because she thinks all the humans of the Morph planet are just the same."

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR YOU MUST RAPE THE EMPEROR!