CAPE TV

Round-up of the cast additions to all six mainline network television shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTfNNSK87NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOTHAM

>MALE VILLAIN I A criminal mastermind who learns people’s secrets and manipulates them to do his bidding.

MARIO FALCONE (James Carpinello)

>The son of feared mobster Carmine Falcone, Mario has rejected his family’s criminal ways and made a legitimate life for himself as a well-respected, Ivy League-educated E.R. doctor. He’s kind, honest and trustworthy, making him the black sheep of the Falcone clan,and his arrival in Gotham will send shockwaves in the personal life of Jim Gordon, as Mario develops a kinship with Gordon's estranged girlfriend Lee Thompkins.

VALERIE VALE (Jamie Chung)

>Gotham Gazette‘s newest hire, Valerie is a crackerjack reporter deadset on uncovering the truth behind Indian Hill. Confident and dogged, she will do anything to get the scoop, and soon sets her sights on Gordon, who she believes is the key-lead in her story. She is the aunt of Vicki Vale.

IVY PEPPER (Maggie Geha)

>Following an encounter with a monster from Indian Hill, Ivy Pepper finds herself reborn as an an ambitious young woman. Having harnessed the full power of her charms, which she uses to entrape men, Ivy quickly sets her sights on Bruce Wayne.

SUPERGIRL

>LENA LUTHOR I Lex Luthor's estranged sister, who relocates to National City to get out from under the shadow of her infamous brother. Lena is sexy, smart and determined to get what she wants. But what does she want?

>NICK FARROW I A brash investigative journalist who butts heads with Kara at CatCo. The son of a famous reporter, Nick is looking to make a name for himself in the news world, but the question of whether he can leave behind his former selfish and hedonistic ways constantly arises. Through his interactions with Kara, the hero in Nick might finally come out.

>SNAPPER CARR I A veteran journalist appointed by Cat Grant to remake CatCo's news division by going old school.

>MAGGIE SAWYER I A openly homosexual detective for the newly-formed Science Police, which deals specifically with meta-human and alien threats.

>THE DOCTOR I The diabolical director of Project Cadmus, who uses her surgical skills to implant prisoners with alien technology in order to create weapons needed to build a new world order.

CLARK KENT / SUPERMAN (Tyler Hoechlin)

>The Man of Steel. Kara's cousin who protects Earth as its most famous superhero.

THE FLASH

JULIAN DORN (Tom Felton)

>Barry Allen's slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at the Central City Police Department. A brilliant crime scene investigator, Dorn is as smart as he is intuitive, and as such, he doesn’t buy Barry’s nice guy routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.

ARROW

>DEREK ZABA I A man of fierce intelligence whom Oliver encountered on the five years he was presumed dead. Zaba's wit and humor belie a person wrestling with deep-seated demons. Derek looks to his Jewish faith to ground himself, having been raised in a devout family, and while usually kind and well-meaning, he can also come off as a physical threat.

ADRIAN CHASE / VIGILANTE (Josh Segarra)

>Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime, aspiring to clean up the streets by using the legal system. Behind his irrepressibly charming facade, Chase is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic and violent loss from his own years prior, and this drives him into increasingly extreme methods. As he spirals further into violence, Chase proves himself to be a chilling adversary, who might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.

JACK WHEELER / WILD DOG (Rick Gonzalez)

>An ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing. Wheeler proves himself to be an unpredictable, but reliable ally.

EVELYN SHARP / ARTEMIS (Madison McLaughlin)

>One year after masquerading as the Black Canary to pursue vengeance against Damien Darhk for the death of her parents, Evelyn resurfaces determined to forging her own identity as Artemis, and proves herself to possess great resolve and resourcefulness despite Oliver's continuous efforts to discourage her from a life of vigilantism.

TOBIAS CHURCH (Chad L. Coleman)

>A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E., uniting Star City's criminal enterprises under his command. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen.

SAM MALONE (Tyler Ritter)

>An ambitious detective newly-transferred to the Star City Police Department following Captain Lance's departure from the squad.

>TOBIAS CHURCH
Yeah, calling a big fat black albino crime lord Tobias Whale was a little on the nose, wasn't it Tony Isabella?

SUSAN LEWIS (Carly Pope)

>A journalist from nearby Coast City who comes to Star City looking to make a name for herself by targeting Oliver Queen for a big story.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

REX TYLER / HOURMAN (Patrick J. Adam)

>A hero with a mysterious past and an equally mysterious agenda, and a founding member of a legendary group of superheroes, the Justice Society of America. Tyler arrives from the future with a warning that launches a new mission for the Legends.

AMAYA JIWE / VIXEN (Maisie Richardson-Sellers)

>The newest superhero to board the Waverider and join the ranks of the Legends of Tomorrow. Like her granddaughter, Mari McCabe, Amaya’s powers are derived from the mysterious Tantu Totem, which allows her to magically access the abilities of animals to fight evil as Vixen.

NATHAN HEYWOOD / CITIZEN STEEL (Nick Zano)

>A historian who grew up in the shadow of his grandfather, a hero from World War II and a founding member of the Justice Society of America, and has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity — until, that is, the development of super powers enables him to love up to his family legacy as Citizen Steel.

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

>ADA I A cutting-edge Life Model Decoy who adopts the appearance of an attractive young woman.

>ROBBIE REYES I A Inhuman who is always the most dangerous man in the room.

>GABE REYES I Robbie's wheelchair-bound human brother whom he tends for.

>Maggie Sawyer
Is there a tiny chance we might get a live action Batwoman, if if only for an episode? I think it could work; it's unlikely that WB will want to save her for the movies.

>Arrow adding an entire supporting casts's worth of characters
Are they that desperate? Will this change anything?

Legends of Tomorrow is the only one with cast news that's exciting.

Cody Rhodes is also confirmed to guest star as a yet unnamed villain

>Is there a tiny chance we might get a live action Batwoman, if if only for an episode?

No.

Seriously, what the fuck, Gotham?

Does anyone even care anymore?

>ROBBIE REYES I A Inhuman who is always the most dangerous man in the room.
>GABE REYES I Robbie's wheelchair-bound human brother whom he tends for.
Speculation. They haven't officially confirmed either of them nor if they'll be Inhumans

I gotta feel for the original actress who got the boot simply because the writers obviously didn't know what to do with the character day 1.

Surely if they needed a seductress based in dc there are probably other options they could have gone with.

>Arrow adding an entire supporting cast's worth of characters
Wasn't their excuse for killing off Black Canary because Team Arrow was getting too crowded?

They also got rid of everyone but Oliver and Felicity. They need more people but DC is letting use not even zlisters that they got the ex of hal jordan's brother. Like the fuck.

That was an obvious lie to cover the fact they didn't know who they would kill when they added that stinger to the season 4 premiere.

But it's pretty obvious these new supporting characters are supposed to be mirrors of Oliver's original team now that everyone has ditched him.

Wild Dog - New Diggle
Artemis - New Thea
Vigilante - New Laurel
Malone - New Lance

Just so it can blow up in Oliver's face and he has to spend another couple of episodes apologizing to the old crew so they'll come back.

We already know Vigilante is turning evil, so I'm betting either Wild Dog or Artemis will get killed and the Malone guy will betray Oliver to get ahead in the police world at some point.

>Ex

Excuse me, Jim and Susan are happily married with two kids.

Who else does this describe?

>a pair of Latino brothers, one of whom is always the most dangerous person in the room, the other paralyzed in a wheelchair.

I said they haven't been OFFICIALLY announced.

>Robbie
>an Inhuman

I know it's not official but I wish the Inhuman push would stop

What.

Still mad that they had to name her "Ivy" so people could recognise who she is meant to be.

Oh Arrow, so desperate for ratings, you're trying to pander to YJfags

Should've been Brick

Shes his ex in Arrow canon at least thats what i read in one of the press releases.

Pretty sure you're mistaken, senpai.

When will TV writers realize that love triangles are shit?

>14-year-old forcibly turned into 19-year-old played by a 28-year-old trying to seduce a 15-year-old boy

I'm sure this is someone's fetish.

He'll either be Abra Kadrabra or Dr. Alchemy.

>Madison McLaughlin

They made Artemis white and no one threw a fit?

M-maybe it's a fakeout... Everyone just assumes Robbie is inhuman because that's all they know, but it's revealed it's the spirit of vengeance later. That could happen, r-right?

She was never Vietnamese in the comics.

Artemis Crock was white in the comics.

Then again, they're clearly emulating YJ Artemis, so fuck Giggleheim for fusing her with his shit version of Sterling.

>SAM MALONE
Ted Danson must be rolling over in his grave

A fraud who never went to hero school

i do. arrow's shaping up this new season. I'm pretty hyped.

>maggie sawyer
>still no kat kane

neat
re cast?
will he interact and be fully seen this time around? At least once?
literally any new characters they decide to make up, like a large portion of the cast

oh user

I don't care user.

>this delusion
that's what everyone thought at the start of season 4, remember?

Jesus malfoy, what happened to your hair?

I enjoyed most of season 4 despite its problems, Finale wasn't that good though.Season 5 is different because its going back to what made arrow great in the first place. Its hard not to get hyped from the news they've been dropping.

Too bad Arrow fucked its Brick up.
Why the fuck do they hire actually good actors like Vinnie Jones and Peter Stormare just to give them such shit roles?

Next season on Arrow...
Felicanary.

fuck where's my iZombie and Lucifer news

Season 4 was nothing but problems.

still enjoyed it

>Dorn is as smart as he is intuitive, and as such, he doesn’t buy Barry’s nice guy routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding

>DEREK ZABA I A man of fierce intelligence whom Oliver encountered on the five years he was presumed dead. Zaba's wit and humor belie a person wrestling with deep-seated demons. Derek looks to his Jewish faith to ground himself, having been raised in a devout family, and while usually kind and well-meaning, he can also come off as a physical threat.
Great, Guggenheim's no longer content to write for his waifu, he has to create a gary stu self-insert.

What?

>Donut Steel
>Brooding antihero
>Oliver's secret buddy
>Incredibly smart
>Incredibly funny
>Tough, intimidating guy
>Jewish

Mark my words. Expect him to have a dalliance with Felicity and/or Thea/Diggle make an unnecessary comment about how impressed they are with him.

How smart can he be if he thinks that's a "routine"?

I don't think they quite heard you crying on the next board.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I shall redouble my efforts.

...seriously?

>his arrival in Gotham will send shockwaves in the personal life of Jim Gordon, as Mario develops a kinship with Gordon's estranged girlfriend Lee Thompkins.
>Having harnessed the full power of her charms, which she uses to entrape men, Ivy quickly sets her sights on Bruce Wayne.

what is whit these shitty love-triangles, gotham always avoided the shitty teen drama that infested flash and ruined arrow.

I want to see The Flash version of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lTfNNSK87NA

I'm still wondering why is Ivy after Bruce. She didn't seem to blame him about what happened to her parents and she never really interacted with him that much.

>poison ivy going on full shota thirst mode
and I thought they went all out on S2

How old is Bruce?

David is 15 now, but has 3 years already passed in Gotham?

Oh please, now we're going to see shotas making out.

>will he interact and be fully seen this time around? At least once?

uh yeah. that's kinda the point of casting him

Sounds like the real Hunter Zolomon

Will E1 Zolomon be relevant again?

Does anyone know if CW shows episodes on their website the day after air? Hulu isn't doing it any more.

Probably not.

Yes.

Good.

Of course this means I've been paying Hulu for no reason, but whatever.

>Having harnessed the full power of her charms, which she uses to entrape men, Ivy quickly sets her sights on Bruce Wayne.

she is gonna get her ass kicked hard.

I guess they are trying to find out if people would rather like a campy superman for the DCEU, which would be stupid because Supergirl-fans are by no means representative for anything.

He started at 12, now he's 15.

See

Yeah but has 3 years already passed in show?

Fugg she's so hot, why does she has do be a shit character?

Dawn of JUST happened to him.

>"entrape men"
ent rape i see what you did there

we had some timeskips, like between season 1 and 2 and that one time of Gordons trial.

JOBBERMAN

I liked her during the first two seasons when she was a socially awkward geek who was constantly lusting after Ollie, but when they decided to "do olicity" they ruined both her and Oliver. Neither of them were safe from retarded characterization in S3-4.
I really want S5 to be a reset on all the relationship dynamics

She's still younger than Bruce and Selina. She just got a bit taller.

>I really want S5 to be a reset on all the relationship dynamics
Amell did say they could have a good relationship without actually being in one. Like good friends or something.

Even if that description is about Robbie and Gabe, it's a pretty big assumption he would be an Inhuman based on literally nothing.

Why would it be the spirit of vengeance? Robbie has nothing to do with that.

Don't be naive.

Then he got booed by deranged Oliciters.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH