Fucking immigrants. Give us our clay back

Fucking immigrants. Give us our clay back.

God how I hate those Homo Sapiens. Literally worse than niggers and they breed like insects.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/defy-stereotypes.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/may/17/neanderthals-cannibalism-anthropological-sciences-journal
academia.edu/1439962/How_strong_were_the_Neandertals_Leverage_and_muscularity_at_the_shoulder_and_elbow_in_Mousterian_foragers
koanicsoul.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not wrong. Neanderthals were physically much stronger, arguably more culturally sophisticated, smarter, better at developing technology, and just generally superior, with the exception that they just didn't breed as much. Then all the nigger sapiens rolled in and cannibalized and murdered and raped them to extinction.

Fortunately, since the nigger sapiens hordes were getting their ficki ficki on with the Neanderthals, some of their genetics survives to this day in European and Asian ethnics, giving them that inherent advantage over the shitskin hordes of darkest Africa.

Fuck migrants.

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/defy-stereotypes.html

>Chemists have discovered that distilling pitch from birch bark requires an oxygen-free environment and sustained temperatures of over 650° F. How could Neanderthals, with their Stone Age technology, have produced such conditions? If they really did master this complex process, it is hard to resist the conclusion that they must have had language and a sophisticated ability to think and plan ahead.

Evidence of nigger sapiens savagery

theguardian.com/science/2009/may/17/neanderthals-cannibalism-anthropological-sciences-journal

>Previous excavations revealed bones that were thought to be exclusively human. But Rozzi's team re-examined them and found one they concluded was Neanderthal. Importantly, it was covered in cut marks similar to those left behind when flesh is stripped from deer and other animals using stone tools.

>Rozzi believes the jawbone provides crucial evidence that humans attacked Neanderthals, and sometimes killed them, bringing back their bodies to caves to eat or to use their skulls or teeth as trophies. "For years, people have tried to hide away from the evidence of cannibalism, but I think we have to accept it took place," he added.

The idea of neanderthals talking creeps me out. Look at that face. It'd be like something out of the Country Bear Jamboree come to life.

Neanderthals notably physically superior to nigger sapiens

academia.edu/1439962/How_strong_were_the_Neandertals_Leverage_and_muscularity_at_the_shoulder_and_elbow_in_Mousterian_foragers

>Neandertalbonestendtohavemuscleattachmentscarsthatarelargerelativetomodernhumans(whilethisobtainsthroughoutthe skeleton, only the muscles crossing the scapulotho-racic and upper limb joints are considered here). Large,rugose muscle markings on Neandertal rib remains androbust vertebral spinous and transverse processes
(1, 33)
attesttothegreatsizeandstrengthofthescapulothoracicmusculatureinthesehominins.

This reminds me that only because whites are superior than everyone else they will not prosper.
Hitler tried you know..

Indeed, it is always the inferior species which wants to pair with the superior one in order to improve their genetic material. The superior part becomes weaker, the inferior part becomes stronger. That's why so many niggers/shitskins want white women, but white men who want nigger/shitskin women are a lot rarer.

History is simply repeating itself. Why are geniuses and genuinely smart people so rare? Because they get stomped out of existence by aggressive people. The more aggressive (quantity) you are, the less smart (smart) you are. They don't procreate. Our brains are fucking useless if we can't even protect our native land and our women. It's a joke.

The fuck? I like sapien culture. Fuck off bro

How do you know wether you have a large amount of Neanderthal genes in you?

Neanderthals are patrician
Sapians only won because they were more r selected. They popped out more nogs and overwhelmed them.

get your DNA tested is obviously the first choice
otherwise, you might look if you have some archaic traits like a prominent brow ridge, occiputal bun, steep forehead, little chin perhaps, and maybe some others

first reply caught a true memester, good job OP

if you family came from europe, you do

too bad they all got wiped out, it would've been interesting to live among with other hominid species now that we learned about evolution. of course we only started with critically endangered chimps today

>tfw no qt neanderthal gf

W-what if Jews have the most neanderthal DNA and that is why they hate us so much?

Think about it: They invented racial laws and closed communities. Not the Nazis. Why? Because an enemy who is as smart as you can figure things out and destroy you.

That's why they don't hate black people. They are simply not a threat to them. They can't organize themselves and are easy to divide.

Of course this theory would imply that whites are closely related to Jews and are simply inferior Jews instead of Jews being inferior whites.

I definetely have this knob on the back of my head

There are some genetics labs that will tell you, but a lot of people say that you can take your physical features and compare them to Neanderthals and that should work (things like deep eye sockets and the back of your head being more pronounced). I can give you a link to a website all about it, but I warn you, these guys can be pretty out there so probably take it with a grain of salt.

Would race mix with.

Forgot link

koanicsoul.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=701

fpbp

Pretty close, and some good thinking capacity there. There are probably several branches of Neo's, and the jews are one of them (Mousterian). Most Nords/Germs are obviously Amuds. This stuff is allowed to be discussed any more at any level, its basically buried knowledge along with the melonheaded sea people with the two rows of teeth and the extended pineal gland (think Pharoahs).

wew this seems to get more into actual phrenology, not just some taxonomical comparisons
interesting though, but weren't deep eye sockets more of a cromagnon thingy than a neanderthal thing?

Canada's got it. This is some of my favorite shit to discuss and talk about but I swear to God you get a more positive reaction talking about reptilians and shit. Fuck, I can discuss with normal people how Hitler did nothing wrong and still be looked at as less of a crazy guy than bringing up melonheads genetically engineering homo sapiens as a slave race to exterminate neanderthals.

I can't seem to find the actual like website on this, only the forum. The website explains it all in better detail.

>genetically engineering homo sapiens as a slave race

It's strange, but if you think about it humanity indeed has all the hallmarks of a slave race, why else would they venture in the world and work hard and have as many offspring as they can instead of staying in one place and trying to find a balance with nature? All that stuff of conquering, dominating, toiling etc... it's as if someone cranked it up to a max.

I often suspected that in reality we should be a lot more "conscious" and spiritual and creative. I guess only the top layer of society succeeded in deprogramming themselves and pursuing intellectual pursuits, simply because this shit takes time and it's hard to do when you have to survive and are surrounded by people who think about nothing BUT survival and don't even have the capacity to do so.

It would also explain why there is a deep-ingrained longing for a Garden Eden/heaven/communist utopia/New race in us. It could be our natural state which would be there if someone didn't fuck with our brains.

But of course psychology can explain these things just as well.

Realistically, we're never going to actually know where we come from and what we are. I sometimes feel bad going so hard against the grain but I've seen way too many things that poke holes in virtually all 'settled' science (entire cities off the coast of Sumatra, spiritual/paranormal experiences, serious questions regarding natural evolution) to just accept it.

>occiputal bun

I have something like this but it's at the top of head instead of the back, what am I?

Pic is the approximate location drawn in red.

mmh, not sure really, it shouldn't have something to do with neanderthals though

If you get into this sort of thing, that would make you a melonhead.

A hybrid of one of these guys

Looks like my dad senpai. Guess I #Roll withNeanderthal now