Good Goybook

So this popped up on my Faceberg. What are some good counterarguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can be used against gay mariage

mfw when i see that

Is it even worth arguing with shit like this? It's pure fallacies. The people that base their arguments around crap meme images and catchphrases are already fucked. You cannot fix them.

Nobody started talking about gay marriage before there was straight marriage?

No this is a fatty lesbo I used to work with. I'm not going to sperg on facebook with her but I just thought it could be a useful pol thread.

>the thought of marginalized people having the same rights that you've always been able to take for granted...

They don't understand the difference between "rights" and "I work harder than you so I'm better off than you"

Anyone else find as you got older you just naturally gravitated towards social media less?

Because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I MEAN COME ON ITS THE CURRENT CENTURY

>click account settings
>click disable account
>you're welcome

It made sense in my mind when I read the whole thing with a leftist voice in my mind. As I read as a: feminism and minority whining is our thing, you cant play with it.

But yeah, its not that great afterall

yep, although its not just an age thing. its become more and more cancerous since at least kony 2012.

Because whites wanted to be all inclusive before everyone else wanted to be a special snowflake

It's funny because I never liked it in the first place.
I never liked MySpace either, when it was popular.

Stop using facebook?

I just did it to keep in touch.

But as I got older I thought "you know what? I don't give a shit about these people I have my own crap to deal with."

I think this exact same thing with Trump supporters.

IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY!!!

Are you the dago nigger leftist that has been spamming pol threads all day?

I think it's a pretty straight forward argument. Why have black history month if you're not going to have white history month. Why have straight marriage if you're not going to allow gay marriage

>face it you never cared about these things before
What? Never cared about the sanctity of live (all lives do matter)? Never cared about family values and positive sexual relations?
Oh and fuck feminism it is toxic and needs to be completely destroyed.

Nope. It's the same with talking to people that defend Islam, you're arguing with them as they stand on their 'moral high ground'.

easiest and best is
"so what?"

fuck off nigger guy

If you try to praise equality and le everyone is just human no color, having black/white/asian/whatever history month would be the way to go

But we know the reason this would never happen...

even if you disagree with modern feminism, gay marriage, black lives matter, etc, most of the things stated in the picture a literally true.

so if you want to argue about it, say there was no need for those things UNTIL those movements came into existence

if you try to argue straight pride existed before gay pride you'll look like an idiot

Because all those things were implied, largely during the French revolution

I don't bring up the earth being round until some idiot starts up with flat earth nonsense.

I guess spherical earth theory had its time and flat earth theory deserves that same rights huh?

It really makes you think

Sorry to disappoint you but I only read articles and watch videos and came to support Trump. But nice try goy.

Pretty easily, just point out how they are being dishonest and how those things have actually been in existence for centuries before just not under those specific names. Point out how this picture is taking advantage of peoples lack of history education to manipulate them into supporting political causes

Ie ask about how Thomas Payne or the enlightenment thinkers were reacting to feminism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Man

Because none of it is about elevating people's status/role in society but instead making society cater to them.

It's the antithesis to Kennedy's "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Black people, gays, women, are great just for existing. They don't have to contribute anything (so long as they keep voting Democrat).

Ironically those that break the mold (Dr. Carson, Carly Fiorina, and Peter Thiel come to mind immediately) are treated more like actual people by the left and criticized for their beliefs rather than being lumped by their identities.

Ultimately BLM, Gay Pride (the rainbow flag is a political symbol), and modern Feminism is not about working together to integrate and develop society in a way that's respectful and mutually beneficial, it's about forcing society to bend to their demands.

They're vultures trying to take what pieces of the body remains

Nothing, arguing on social media is childish and goes no where.

>You're scared of everybody having the same rights you have!

No, I'm scared they're working toward stomping on everything we've built thus far.

>no one started talking about a cure for cancer until there was cancer
>no one started talking about Not all Muslims are not terrorists until there was Muslim terrorists

Just not all Muslims are terrorists not whatever the fuck I was trying to write there

I'm shivering in my boots about woman having the freedom to be drafted or have their genitals mutilated at birth.

>"you didn't have any counter arguments before the argument was made!"