Is this line of thought common among right wing fags in America?

Is this line of thought common among right wing fags in America?

Not really. It used to be a decade or so ago but they've transitioned to speaking more like european ultra-right parties. Rapefugees, muh percent, blood and soil, destiny, etc.

Yeah, this is more of our libertarian, Ron Paul types. It was a big fad 10 years ago, now they're gone.

These. Also, sometimes your rural, redneck Republican types will regurgitate this sort of rhetoric, but that's mostly just because of the social policy that goes with it. I think many of them would actually be left-wing, if there was some sort of left-wing party that opposed abortion and social liberalism.

The catch is that leftism without progressivism is just natsoc. "social liberalism" to them includes gettig in trouble if you lynch Emmet Till

I remember reading this stupid fucking post, was that Sup Forums

>was that Sup Forums
It was from Sup Forums. Hard to tell them apart these days, what with the amount of Sup Forums immigrants flooding the boards.

That was my second guess, but yeah

>big government good

>he thinks the size of the government is what matters, and not which class it protects

>unironically using buzzwords like "big/small government"

It's a shame you cannot see the sheer irony in either this post or the post in the op.

>big government
reminds me of the trump tweets where he says very political stuff like " democrats are bad on crime and very bad on life"

>le drumpf!!!!

So you really support big givernment? kys

At least in Eastern Europe, you have tons of parties that are very socially conservative and leftist at the same time. They are usually corrupt and their main base consists of pensioners.

Says the man who most likely voted for a party that drastically increases the military budget every time they hold office.

>muh big gurvmint

Settle down creatura

2 boards I had to finally abandon last year. Shit got tiring.

>game or show has black person in it

HOW FUCKING BLATANT CAN THEY MAKE IT????

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are pure reddit you cant even say faggot anymore

>coming to Sup Forums seeking a leftist hugbox to passive aggressively bitch about muh Sup Forums
Absolute soy.

>I AM A WHITE MALE LEFTIST AND I FUCKING LOVE NIGGERS

w-what?

autism intensifies

>woof

>le soyboy meme
back to /r/the_donald with you redditor.

Is the irony people are talking about that he doesn’t like the government but still wants to sue, or am I not getting it?