Star vs

will he ever be back? Why is there so little fan art for this ship?

>will he ever be back?

Not when Rob Paulsen costs an arm and a leg, he won't.

but he was a genuinely interesting character

So? Disney can spend as much money as they want

but they won't, remember Gravity Falls?

>Allowing a cannibal to be a reoccurring character.

Absolutely not.

Considering they're paying for some of the actual celebrity voices to come back next time, getting a more well-known VA to return isn't much of a stretch if they really want him to.

who's got the gif of him pushing the cake into Mrs. Diaz's mouth?

I need it for science.

>ship

NOT CUTE AND PERFECT!

Disney wanted a 3rd season, The Hack just didn't want to make it.

Would a webm, do?

I expect he'll make little cameos here and there (like in Freeze Day), but otherwise his story is sort of done, at least for now.

Ty misha :)

They might explain why he was measuring Mr and Mrs Diaz.

I doubt it, I think that was sort of a throwaway joke. That he had good explanations for everything Star saw him do, except for that.

>when he couldn't make an excuse for measuring them in their sleep

Why would there be fanart of a ship that involves a one-off character from a forgettable, cliche-filled episode?

>Why is there so little fan art for this ship?
Any drawfags here?

I hate vaguely ethnic stereotypes that don't mean anything. Star is mai waifu, though.

>steriotype
That was the joke though, Scandinavia isn't even a country.

Can someone link me to /that/ Starco comic? The first kiss one?

No, this is a /gustar/ thread

His real name is Charlie

Ship should be Starlie

>Female Marco is best genderbent Sup Forums character
>Princess Marco is agreed to be best Sup Forums trap

Is there anything safe kid can''t do?

inb4 a joke about jackie

*ButterBooth

i didn't like this episode at all really. it felt way too much like a stereotypical Disney cartoon. it just didn't feel like the same vibe the rest of the show has.

Really? This is one of my favorite episodes because of its stereotypical cartoonishness.

he can't do Jackie XD

it wasn't terrible or anything, it had a few good jokes, but everything felt really flat and generic, especially with Marco and his parents basically acting like a bunch of idiot zombies, and Star acting like an obsessed conspiracy theorist

not that the situation was especially dire so it doesn't really affect their characters too much, but the entire episode was just eh to me

have any good fics regarding him getting fucked by Tom

BECAUSE STAR ONLY WANTS MARCOS MEATBALLS!!!!

Everybody ignores this whenever I bring it up usually.

I think we're surrounded by Gustavposters!

It really feels like a plotline they could've used for any comedy cartoon but decided to use for Star for whatever reason.

She does use magic in the climax to trap Gustav so it's not like it completely feels like it came out of some other show, but it's weird how unfitting it is.

What a slut.

>his story is sort of done

Oh, user, you have so little imagination.

He's a boy from a town SO DULL, it doesn't even have an original name. He's on a quest. A MISSION.

There's lots and lots of interesting things you could do with that guy.

Example: Star and Marco wind up in a universe that's dying of laughter, or too much excitement. They need an expert on Dullness, Stat!

Example: Star and Marco need a master of disguise to show them how to penetrate a Top Danger Castle! Guess who they call!

Example: Starfan13 approaches Marco super-shyly one day and makes the most god-awful cringe comments. Marco is dying of embarrassment, until he realizes she's enamored of Gustav! When Star finds out, now she has a terrible call to make: Gustav is a fake, but telling Starfan13 will crush her fragile soul!

Etc, etc, etc. If you think that guy's story is done, you're just not thinking right.

You forget his comeback as a villain, leading us up to the sexy gender swap villainess episode

>I think we're surrounded by Gustavposters!
oh boy, you should've seen this thread:

best friends[spoiler/]

I actually did. Good point...

The amount of Tord that made it into that thread was funny too, I guess minorities really do latch on to any representation they get

Thier marketing methods where awful, and he wouldn't have left if they didn't screw him over

Tord?

What do you call this style of writing? You know, the obnoxious /sveg/ regular who writes fanfics sort of writing

He's this character from Eddsworld. He's Norwegian.