Rule 63 thread

Rule 63 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=rules of the internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see a difference. Maybe is.....the hair?

>Lang
>Not Pym
Come on, you want the crazy.

Run, it's the Plutonian!

>Rule 63 Carl used to be a shirtless manly man character until he was retooled into a femmey androgynous character in a full body costume
If I wasn't so shit I might draw that....for a joke.

This would be cute if I didn't know who the artist was and therefore that's actually Superman after going through some creepy Transformation Fetish sequence.

>Shitting on based ICS.

He is bro as fuck an one of the better drawfags that showed up on Sup Forums.

Also the context is just whatch you see, Superman self aware liking fun at Silvério Age.

also TG fetish is the best fetish [/soiler]

Maledusa could have a super beard at least.

Doesn't she also have Peter's memories?

He's a good artist I just really hate his fetish, I hate your fetish. It's the worst fetish.
And I can never unsee a woman being turned into a dragon heart, I never wanted to see that in the first place.
Yeah, or maybe they're gone. I don't know, I chose to read it as she disconnected from them but Bendis could be dumb enough to just erase them from her head.

Why this you post Captain Amercia in Danver's costume?

>No Web Sleeves

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck is rule 63

Genderbent fan art.
Are you new or something it's really really old.

started browsing this board a couple months ago, and I kinda figured that by the time I got to the superman thing.

to each his own I guess

>No Web Sleeves

The web-pits? They are useless as shit user and it looks ugly as hell. Only people that like them are the nostalgia fags.

hot

That costume looks awful on women, Ben Reilly's costume looks better on women.

This has been a thing on the internet for a little over ten years

I'm really sad we lost this Jessica.

Damn right. I feel a little less straight when I look at it.

I like Miley costume.

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=rules of the internet

What? Compared to other things Tg fetish is one of the most vanilla and harmless out there.

Different user: I didn't realize he went to Sup Forums. I know of him from other forums. He goes a lot deeper than TG. I'm not much interested in petrification, hypnosis, mind control/sissification, and most of their other stuff, but I don't let that bother me.

They draw some really nice stuff, in either case.

Reposting from last thread. Meant to have it shaded by now but I completely fucking forgot to.

>dem fucking juicy lips

New one!

He means the red running down the arms, putz. He said sleeves, not web pits. And Web-Pits kick ass.

gotta admit there would be major chemistry

Why wouldn't female spiderman just pad down her chest as part of her secret identity? Same with every female version of batman.

>Only 63'ing steve
>Not just 63 Bucky with male Cap

I hate this on so many levels

you'd think the scotsman would look more like his wife

But then we couldn't waifu her, user. And you know what happens to women we can't waifu.

For the same reason that most female heroes don't hide their gender.

>dat Femmoth
>dhat She-More

>Mother of Ultra's hair
BASED

user, if you're going to post femDeku, at least use the pic made by the creator himself.

>exposed mouth
FUCK OFF MARVEL, GIVE ME THE WHOLE MASK OR DON'T GIVE ME NOTHING ON MY SPIDER GIRLS!

They are all pretty good, I like the artist version of Gizmo.

What's the new name for the archive? I need to see what this looked like in context.

Also everyone here is great.

But who would you like more Sup Forums?

So did Uncle Ben still die or was it Aunt May this time?

Cuckchan.

Its great how it work so well gender swaped too. The author said that the sex of the characters was the last thing that he decided.

They actually pad UP their chests

. . . I still want to fuck that frog.

This should work here.

I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Looks like female Draco Malfoy dressed as Black Fire. Am I right?

trannyfire?

>FemMod

I... I didn't know I needed this.

Aunt Beth died. Uncle Mario lived.

It's Desuarchive now.

I've thought a lot about the logic of r63ing.

Like, in middle school, I had a friend that was a real dick, but he was downright hateful towards women. While I dislike him in retrospect, what I did with him strongly affected who I became.

In high school, one of my best friends was a lesbian. Would she have been attracted to me? That would've vastly changed our dynamic.(probably not because I'm not very attractive) I'm still among the group of friends I met through her, and I'm roommates with two of them.

A lot of people feared me in high school because I was large and I had a beard, so I never had to deal with bullies. would r63 me be a radically different person if she had been?

As long as we're switching things up, would it mean my mom died instead of my dad? His decisions vs hers would have huge effects on my late teens and early 20s.

I initially got into video games via Starcraft, which I only played at first because I thought Sarah Kerrigan was hot. If r63 me is also straight, would she not have played video games at all?

There are so very many stimuli in so many stages that go into forming a person's personality and circumstances. I have a feeling that if I had been born female, that person would be unrecognizable.

Also, my beard is one of my defining features, and I'm almost unrecognizable on the rare occasions that I shave it off. I have NO clue what she would look like.

>no crotch-shooter
One job.

I have such an emotional-boner for Zuka, and subsequently Zaang. Really wish the fanfiction community for ATLA wasn't totally dead so I could actually read something with her.

>Spider-man is actually a girl and no one knows it
>Penelope Parker is actually Spider-MAN and no one knows it

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

So is it better if she's into chicks? Or is MJ and Gwen just flopped now too? My vote is MJ is a dude but Gwen isn't.

What if Penny Parker was just really flat but had a sweet ass. Everyone started calling her Spider-Man because of her body shape and she wasn't outspoken enough to correct anyone and just looked at it as a double secret identity. Mark Jacobs Watson and George Stacy are extremely attracted to Spider-Man but don't know why

correct.

>Mark Jacobs Watson and George Stacy are extremely attracted to Spider-Man but don't know why

I believe they call this the Grayson Effect.

I'd Vagina Graydaughter

She prefers to be called Kitty.

>rule 63 Popeye

>A skinny ass beta faggot has two T H I C C qts fighting for his limp stick of a dick

Someone around post the Mopeye comic.

>Not having her slowly go from petite to chubby as time goes on

hey, fuck you.

A what

Damn Dick is actually sexier as a man. He can't be stopped, the succubus.

A Male Succubus is an Incubus.....or they're one in the same and a Succubus turns into an Incubus when she takes in a man's seed and then back into a Succubus when he dispenses the seed into a woman.

>they fucking made the KFC commercial comic canon
>the Flash's super power is to flash at a speed impossible for the human eyes can see

I would preform consensual missionary activities with that rigby.

>they fucking made the KFC commercial comic canon
>the KFC commercial comic
>comic

You know there's a second one out now, right? That's where Arla comes from

fred perry's sailor scout popeye

Actual canon.

This looks like tony stark stole her costume.

Miles is good and all but I always felt it would have been way more interesting to make Jessica the main following Peters death. You do the whole Peter Parker high school thing but from a female perspective plus you could do the whole gender identity issues, maybe have her have trouble dealing with guys. Would have been really interesting to see.

SAUCE

>that ben
UNF
rule 34 when?

Holy shit that Mad Mod and Mumbo! We need more of this

Jess could've had an interesting story. I don't think she should've just tried to take over Pete's spot and went to school but would've been interesting to actually see Pete's death and the affect on her old friends and family from her perspective. Ontop of just interesting to see how she gets along in general.

Whatsalewd
Tumblr got taken down, can find the commissions on paheal, I think.