Netherlands did it again, why are Netherlands so immigrant friendly and best destination to go for refugees

Netherlands did it again, why are Netherlands so immigrant friendly and best destination to go for refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

pers.svb.nl/svb-kindernamen-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOOOOO, HOW DARE MUSLIMS REFUSE TO BE CHILDLESS HEDONISTS LIKE US

"Muslims will totally assimilate, bro!"

There's no reason for Muslims to assimilate so why would they do it? I can't see what benefit Western culture gives, it's fucking horrible. Feminism, degeneracy, sluttery, it's terrible. As a NEET/incel life is suffering. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone else.

t. cuck

>636 babies
doesn't seem like a lot desu
kys

Every kid who is Muslim is named Muhammed so this is not surprising.

We have no problems with Muslims, so like, yes they did, already.

Strangely enough my news said It was Noah.

And Julia for girls.

I don't mind as long as they stay in their countries, otherwise it's colonization.

You can just SMELL the soy.

>t.mohammed

A day or so ago the most popular names of 2017 were released. Mohammed wasn't even in the top 20 for boys. Lot of soy names nevertheless.

OP is a faggot.

pers.svb.nl/svb-kindernamen-2017/

Jongens (boys)

1. Noah

2. Sem

3. Lucas

4. Finn

5. Daan

6. Levi

7. Milan

8. Bram

9. Luuk

10. Jesse

11. Liam

12. Mees

13. Thomas

14. Sam

15. Thijs

16. Adam

17. James

18. Max

19. Noud

20. Julian
Meisjes (girls)

1. Emma

2. Tess

3. Sophie

4. Julia

5. Anna

6. Mila

7. Sara

8. Eva

9. Zoë

10. Evi

11. Lotte

12. Liv

13. Nora

14. Fleur

15. Olivia

16. Noor

17. Lynn

18. Saar

19. Lauren

20. Yara

Fake news

Tunahan Kuzu would be a good prime minister, confirm or deny

What a fucking shithole if true

whats up with all those jew names

wew lad, I expected you to have more germanic names

>There's no reason for Muslims to assimilate
Yes there is, they live there. If they don't like it they can fuck off right back where they (or their parents) came from.

Christianity is of Jewish origin

It's not.

Is it possible to Europeanize Arab names, the way they did with Hebrew names?

>Finn
>Milan

Ultimate tokkie

It's because ragheads name all their kids after their disgusting prophet. Seriously, every second Muslim male is named Mohammed.

>Noah
>Lucas
>Thomas
>Adam
>Max
>Emma
>Sophie
>Eva
>Zoë
>Fleur
based

I'll call everyone from Netherlands Mohammed now

Okay, Diniyar

No, his name is MH17.

> Okay, Diniyar
What does that word mean? Is that Dutch?

hello mohammed

Can somebody explain how these desert people with zero income are getting refuge and a legal way to stay in Europe? I really don't understand why their applications are getting approved.

well if you're a refugee you flee from something, like war. they don't get permanent citizenship, only til the war end. at leas that's what our politicians say but we all know they're full of bullshit

you have to get refugee status either from UNHCR or UNRWA, then you apply to go to another country and if it gets approved you're all set, but to be honest white countries (except for Sweden) don't really receive a lot of refugees it's just that wh*tes are a bunch of soyboys with nothing else to do

> let me tell you something about your europe

i wouldn't be surprised if I know more about refugees in Europe than your average European poster from Sup Forums to be honest

Absolutely wish M*slims and N*therlanders would die out entirely.

The average height skyrocketed over the course of only a few decades so maybe other people want to get in on whatever experimentation is going on in the region.

>unsourced cropped headline
>by "voice of europe"
sounds like bullshite to me.

>Finn
Ebin xD

>countries right next to wars have more refugees than countries on another continent
oh really?

And yet there are so many muslims, indians, negros and other 3rd worlders in Europe. Where do they get the money to migrate?

swamp jew isn't simply a myth

they pay human traffickers to send them on a boat to europe, then several european companies take them in literally less than 100km from the coast and sail back to europe where they are let free and can do whatever they want
it's all a big money scam

>18. Saar

Wtf?

Even Germanics think Germanic names are shit.

This seems like statistical display manipulation to push an agenda. If 1000 babies were born and named Mohammad (since they really use that name a lot), but 10,000 white babies were born but drew from 50 different names, that 90% smaller Muslim minority would appear to be the most common.

Where did this article come from?

>this flag
>this post

>Where did this article come from?

Voice of Europe, a very unbiased and credible source which totally doesn’t try to exaggerate Europe’s problems with immigration to advance it’s racist agenda.