youtube.com/watch?v=axFrKTiiFdo
youtube.com/watch?v=dknqFLEFAW8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMDcJxwkr0
youtube.com/watch?v=kvlCFyufaJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's the wooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooorst

She's hot in a way I can't explain.

#givecapabadgf

Her vag is currently being pounded with freedom.

Is there a meeeeeeeme here I'm not aware of?

I can only recognize bearded Chris Evans because of Slutposting. Who the fuck is the woman?

Jew magic

she has a bangin' body, honestly.

I think it's Jean Ralphio's sister from Parks and Rec.

She doesn't deserve him.

The lady on the left.

>comics and cartoons

Jenny Slate seems like a genuinely great person, and I'm sad that just because she's dating Chris Evans, people here will inevitably shit all over her.

Any excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=axFrKTiiFdo

and her

Mona and Tammy Larsen, she's fucking great at being horrible.

Christ, I'd tear that Jewssy up.

Loved her on Kroll Show too

youtube.com/watch?v=dknqFLEFAW8

Is this confirmed?
I thought she was still married.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMDcJxwkr0

Based on what exactly? I don't care that she's dating Chris, shocked but I don't think it's bad. But why do you think she's a good person?

do you think he can taste her abortion when he licks her jew cunt lmao

Anyone who ever dates Chris Evans is going to be shat on because people are petty and jealous and because anyone else other them is not suitable.

Pretty sure if you ever date Chris Evans everyone else is going to bitch about you being too fat/poor/weird/ugly for his perfection.

It's how like Hiddleston was once rumored to have been engage to this one girl for awhile and his fanbase in tumblr freaked.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvlCFyufaJ8

>You will never be that dog

Not him but Anna Faris has a podcast were she occasionally is a guest and from what I've heard of her she seems cool.

Also in one of her podcast, Ana had Chris and he spoke good things about her, maybe she has her unlikable side (everyone does) but so far she seems like a good person to me.

male superhero actors are like those japanese actresses that can't be open about relationships or sex so that they're more appealing to beta virgins, the fanbase exits because they want to bang them, nothing else.

So she like...very clearly cheated on her husband right?

I'm not feeling it.
I would honestly never marry an actress.

Lots of Hollywood people avoid it because of it.

I mean, look at Nick Cannon. Mariah Carey filed for a divorce and announced she was engaged to a billionaire the next month or so.

>No tits
>Super skinny
Meh.

Based on what exactly? Hemsworth is openly married with a child. I'm pretty sure Loki started dating Taylor Swift and didn't see any uproar on her. Star Lord is married to Anna Farris.
None of them have been forced to shave their head in shame to placate the fujoshi masses.
Where do you see people shitting on this?

Seeing how the dog is neutered, I don't mind not being the dog.

Is that the chick from Broad City?

I agree, it's not in the same levels as crazy as it is with the Japanese actresses especially since if those actors were forced to do the shit there would be a scandal.

Still their fanbases can be quite nasty.

Hemsworth's wife, Esla Pataky gets a lot of shit from his fans gets called a gold digger and or sorts of shit by them

Taylor Swift has her fans but the Hiddleston fans don't like her much but since Swift isn't a nobody she doesn't get much shit.

Evans has been single for a long ass time and his fame is in an all time high, delusional people are real life pairing him with others and want him to get nasty with Sebastian Stan because of Stucky and they see Slate as getting in the way of that.

Pratt was already married to Farris before becoming Star-Lord and he doesn't have the crazy fanbase that the others have, plus they are adorable together and have a cute kid so most people accept Ana.

They're a really cute couple

>Is this confirmed?
>I thought she was still married.

She got divorced and randomly met Chris and hit it off.

Good for her, she can get it.

Chris knew her when they were still married. Chris was friends with her husband. Chris is a homewrecking slut.