So, have we gotten to the point where most of Sup Forums hates it?

So, have we gotten to the point where most of Sup Forums hates it?

no

Give another month or so.

no

Sup Forums hates everything

Shitposters from Sup Forums. The same ones who spam. SNYDERKINO/QUIPS/APOLOGIZE are the same ones going on Sup Forums and saying WHY DID IT FAIL

I hated it before the rest of Sup Forums did. In fact I hated before it was released.

As per the rules of the internet, this makes me better than you.

Nope. We're still pretending these movies are good. But normies are cooling off of them so the time is soon.

No, Sup Forums hates the Sup Forums shitposters that come here.

at this point, its just sjw the movie.

Wait, none of you think this is an actual GOOD movie right? None of you think it's better than WS right? R-right?

It was the most medicore marvel flick yet
If son get some better taste

"Civil war is good" is the biggest meme since Islam.

The movie is dog shit tbqh.

Bump for more correct opinions

Why does a super assassin kill a couple in front of a cctv camera ?

*ding*

It wasn't high quality, but I don't HATE it. It's okay to like mediocre films.

It's a very vanilla movie, truly a very average unmemorable film.

I really wish Sup Forums would stop thinking Marvel Studios can do no wrong

Shh, don't offend the marvelmafia
If they catch you making marvelphobic comments they'll report you.

>dat shitty frame rate for action scenes
>obvious green screen use
>war machine and spider-man look fake as fuck
>tacking on ant-man, spider-man and hawkeye for no reason
>Black Panther hates bucky for mistake identity reasons
>Vision absent multiple times for plot convenience
>everything goes perfect right for the villain

yea, it's shit.

>frame rate
>green screen
I don't watch movies very often, how do you notice these things?

Just stop Danny. Go back to Sup Forums and shitpost there.

>"Does anyone have any orange slices?"
What did he mean by this?

I think it's a good sign that this movie didn't need a defense squad like the other hero VS hero movie this year.

no

Usually in children soccer games, parents have orange slices because it helps the kids feel better when they're sore and bruised up. It's literally a joke for soccer moms.

I still like the movie, yeah it wasn't half as good as TWS but is still better than both Avengers.
However, everybody keeps saying that the movie keep beating Tony to the point he broke, but i felt that it was breaking Cap more than him: His sense of camaraderie and "military brotherhood" ends up fucking up his friends and his pride is shattered to pieces for not telling Tony the truth.

It was his fault for being a fag.

>war machine and spider-man look fake as fuck
>not iron man

I don't think we hate it but there's certainly more recognisement of its flaws now.

The fact that no one has to vehemently defend it is a testament of its quality.

No cbm has been better than this one in the last 5 years. And no, no TWS wasn't better, it went full retard in its last act.

>No cbm has been better than this one in the last 5 years. And no, no TWS wasn't better

I wanted to hate this movie after the mess that was Ultron.

Turned out to be one of the better Marvel films for me.

People have been saying this for 10 years now.

10 years. I've been hear long to see the reaction when the first iron man came out and some faggpts on here were saying marvel was finished and clearly couldn't hack it with out a studio that knew what it was doing to help them.

One day, user, you will be right, and marvel will fuck up, and all you faggots will prance around saying "ITOLDYOUITOLDYOU!"

But here's the thing. Even if normies cool off, this shit is an industry in itself. I can't imagine how bad marvel would have to fuck up for them not to get rich off the international box office. I mean, 3 Captain fucking America movies did great in the gulf and China. Have you seen the new Independence Day? Or any transformer film? The real money is in China/India/Russia and they still haven't developed taste.

Plus. Let's say something weird like Nova does flop. Fuck it. No more Nova movies. Just roll the dice with a new writer+director+lead+producer+character and wait for the cash.

Everything (excluding Spidey) up till the airport fight and the final battle were amazing
Sucks every character that made up the "Civil War" was dropped half way through just to get RDJ a bigger role for the second half