After finding out I was circumcised, I decided to confront my mother about it

>After finding out I was circumcised, I decided to confront my mother about it
>She told me that every male gets circumcised because they would get infected otherwise
>I tell her that it's a scam, that essentially only Jews and recently Americans get circumcised, that it has no health benefits, that the foreskin is a natural part of the human body to protect the head of the penis, that my foreskin wasn't thrown in medical waste but was sold for thousands of dollars to science or beauty products, and that I've lost much sensory feeling in my penis as a result of being mutilated
>My mother is usually a pushover and will admit to being wrong and apologize over even if she isn't over most things, but she gets incredibly defensive over this
>Tells me that she couldn't have been expected to know if circumcision is bad because there was no internet to look this up on
>I tell her the least she could do is apologize for mutilating me
>She angrily replies she won't apologize assures me circumcision is a perfectly natural health procedure that everyone gets for their son

please kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/862071
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
blogher.com/babies-foreskin-used-make-cosmetics-ethical
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a cuck country

I was circumcised at the age of 4 due to infection complications. I would never wish being circumcised on anyone. It has truly ruined my sex life for life. I have trouble ejaculating through vaginal intercourse. It's horrible mentally.

On the one hand, you got cucked.

On the other, it's too late to do anything about it. Trump, Patton, and Eli Whitney were probably circumcucked. I didn't hear them bitching to their single moms about it. Make the best of it.

You're either a shitposter and a loser,
or genuine and a loser.

Yeah mate I bet you were a stud before the procedure but nowadays... just isn't the same.

I had always thought the stinging feeling from ejaculation was just semen that didn't come out.

>Trump
Jew

>Patton
Literally had a mental breakdown over being cucked by (((politicians))) before being murdered to keep quiet

>Eli Whitney
Wasn't a 19th century thing

>single moms
Not single

>shitposter and a loser or genuine and a loser
Why not all three?

Holy fuck get over yourself. If some skin on your dick is your biggest concern at the moment you need to rethink your life. It literally doesn't matter.

>Cutfag is triggered

Sucks that your parents mutilated your dick, don't be so upset that you will LITERALLY never know how good sex is supposed to feel

I think that's why there is this western obsession with sex - the men are all mutually confused that it doesn't feel nearly as good as it was supposed to. Their dicks are mutilated so they'll never know how good pussy feels on a complete, non-gross-leather dick.

And so they oversexualize to get the stimulation that they will never have. Ever

Ever

>tfw not circumcised
>tfw 7 inches

CRIPPLECOCK

I'm not even cut? Rofl. You're the one who seems to know so much about sex with a cut dick.

hahahahaha

France calling someone else a cuck.

lmaoing at you

i remeber i used to poke fun at cutfags because they would call my flaccid penis an elephant trunk or ant eater.

but really im sorry for you guys, i will never circumsise my children.

and i will respect you guys and not poke fun at yall misfortune

>expecting normies to realize it was a pure (((coincidence)))
You gotta let people discover things for their own. Everyone plays a movie in their head. You can't just change the plot of the movie all at once.

Sounds like your mom didn't know any better. Nobody did.

Just move on and either get it fixed or accept it. Having your mom apologize won't get your dick back.

t. fellow cutfag

medscape.com/viewarticle/862071

lmao

cut vs uncut threads are retarded and your retarded. Sorry

It's barbaric, but you have to admire the ingenuity of the Jew

>Making money off the goyim through unnecessary medical practices, insurance costs, all the equipment they invented for it and then profiting off the harvested organs
>Most of the people they tricked into it unwittingly join their propaganda machine rather than face up to what was done to them
>If anyone ever creates a Fourth Reich, they'll all just say "I'm an American bro" if it's used to identify them

Thanks dude. Our dried up and senseless peepees flop favorably in your direction

I thank my parents for not mutilating my cock, but they are from Germany and Poland so I guess it's not common there anyway.

Try foreskin restoration OP. I don't know the details but I think you just tug on your cock a certain way and your skin naturally grows to cover your dick.

I'm already looking into foreskin restoration as soon as I can, just hoping it deform my dick in a second way.

How far in your life did you find out you were circumcised?

Women are such cunts.

>talking to your mom about your dick

my kid actually had balanitis, the infection under the foreskin that you all muds and good goyim fear so much.
His peen got reddish and had some puss flow out of it.
It felt terrible, but didn't seem to bother him.
We look around and it turned out that all you need to do is squirt some body temperature water under it.
So we did that and he was fine a day afterwards...
I really thought I'd made a misstake not mutilating my boy, but once I realized all it took was some warm water I'm kinda happy that I didn't do it!

Pic related:
>the reason you don't circumsice your kid.

JEW'D
E
W
'
D

21. Before then I thought circumcision was cutting the skin off the shaft, and that the head naturally had none.

What a fucking cuck this kid is.
>mommy people on the internet said my peepee looks funny and it's YOUR FAULT! Apologize to my penis right now, even though it literally doesn't matter or impact my life in any way whatsoever, positively or negatively.

I had a friend who used to do a lot with me, like naked baths and skinny dipping. I thought catholics just didn't have "carrot penis" and protestants did.

>My parents were catholic
>Didnt mutilate me

Thanks Catholicism

You are officially the biggest faggot on Earth. I bet your mom wishes she'd aborted you.

>perfectly natural
>slicing a piece of the natural body from your son

It is not the European way, I will not circumcise my children. It is not the way of our people.

>finding out i was circumsized
finally got the chastity belt off, huh cuckboy

So the foreskin literally doesn't matter? What about your fingers? Or your feet?
Mutilatedfags need to stop trivializing their lost body parts.

real talk

norm.org

Dude, you should check out this things called tonsils and your appendix. You'll be surprised how much pieces of the "natural body" are completely useless and are better off getting removed. Like wisdom teeth.
And don't even get me started on pinky toes.

Catholicism is the original MCU

My favourite is Our Lady of Medjugorje, and you???

posting replies on a foreskin thread

>newfags

OP remains a faggot for all time

Beat her to a bloody pulp. Its the only sensible thing to do.

You are oddly fascinated with male genitalia.

Pls be a troll

both the pinky toes and foreskin have important purposes. I am circumcised but if i could change it I would. The Jewish tradition ends with me though, my children will be intact.

I'm cut too and don't give a shit. I never give it a thought until these beta male posts pop up crying about their dick skin.

Pathetic.

>please kill me
What a faggot.

I'm not the one who had a Jew cut my dick apart. Did you get the kosher procedure and have your first gay sexual encounter shortly after leaving the womb?

Aren't you catholics in Andorra?

>tfw uncut

>americucks
Circumcised dicks look like dried out dicks. The colour is all gone and the dick is all scarred.
How can someone think its actually okay to take a knife to a penis.

Uncut should just be read as normal. We don't have a special title for people with toes.

This. My dick is always nice and glistening and moist.

Feels breddy gudd man

>mfw uncut american

Yeah, intact

>not circumcised
>live In Texas
>only reason is because dad accidentally said he didn't want me to get circumcised
>he actually did and told me so later
Mfw

That's not what he said faggot lol you must be one of the dumb jews

>expecting a woman to show empathy

lucky boi

>trivializing
I'm triggered

Also not an argument

Thank your dad for being socially awkward. Once again being socially awkward proves to be a survival advantage in modern society.

Pinky toes serve no purpose whatsoever. Look it up. We have them because apes use their feet like hands. Our pinky toes do literally nothing. People who lose their pinky toes are back to 100% performance within days.

>Not using pinky and 4th toe to push off the ground from sitting cross legged.
I bet peasants such as you have to manoeuvre instead of directly standing up. Perhaps you don't even sit down like that because you feel it would be a pain to stand up?

>being a circumcuck

LMAO I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU RETARDS!

>was sold for thousands of dollars to science or beauty products

what? do you have any source on this?

Yeah, I don't blame my parents because I know the penis flaying business is much larger then them, just disappointed how in denial they are about it being bad.

>Tfw I was going to get circumsized as a baby but they fucked it up and didn't want to try again
>Could have lost my penis due to that
>Im left with a weird assymetrical foreskin that looks weird
Not sure how I feel about it tbqh

Good deflection, cripplecock. How about engaging your brain next time and answering his questions?

>She angrily replies she won't apologize assures me circumcision is a perfectly natural health procedure that everyone gets for their son
>perfectly natural
>mutilating an important part of the human body is perfectly natural

I feel pain for you, user.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

blogher.com/babies-foreskin-used-make-cosmetics-ethical

I just circumcised myself when I was like 7

Circumcision is male genital mutilation. I refused to get my son circed. The hospital actually pushed really hard for us to get it. I had to essentially tell them to fuck off, that we weren't doing it.

Don't ever fall under the guise that this is healthy or beneficial to the male.

Because its culturally accepted in the US, and because even pushovers have their limits. People do not like to be confronted with the fact that they have permanently disfigured someone for no real reason other than the fact that it helps avoid one or two relatively awkward conversations during puberty.

nigger they're not going to spend a thousand dollars on one foreskin, what the fuck are you talking about

like two million male babies are born in the US every year, how the fuck do you expect the jews at clinique to make any money when they're spending two million a year on dick skin alone

use your head

Just because doctors don't understand their purpose doesn't mean they don't have one.

two billion* sorry

but still, that would be shitty business, fucks like you are why the jews are kicking our arses economically right now

OP how did you find out you were circumcised AFTER learning that the Jews did it?

He tried. He just couldn't find it under the belly fat.

i cant pull back the foreskin on my willy.

its fused to the glans. mfw

masturbation is very nice though

see

Skin can grow back nerve damage is forever

go to a doctor you dummy

What the fuck man. This is on the webbed fingers tier of weird body parts.

Kike doctors turned the entire male population of the U.S.A in to pseudo kikes ,
Kikes are a super power ,
They cuck you up good

True, but you can buy a little hood where you can put your dickhead inside and it restores feels and moister to the dickhead.

youre lucky, ever heard the story of David Reimer? They botched his circumcision after a laser surgery and his dick fell off as a baby.

His parents decided to raise him up as a girl by naming him Brenda, throughout his entire childhood and he ended up committing suicide.

you coulda been brenda

>be average american male
>be circumcised
>dont believe in Jesus
>no morals to speak of
>browsing 4chin

TFW you realize you are just a Bad Jew
TFW you realize 70% of america are Bad Jews

Shut up and smoke some weed nugger

I wasn't circumcised. my dick never stinks. don't need lotion to jack off. dick head is still sensitive and not dead looking. the only negative the possibility of some bitch thinking it looks weird.

Just stretch that thing man. I used to have this as a child. Stretch long and hard, and it will get better.

Also can an avg American masturbating male tell me how much you use on lube cause i don't know how dafuq you masturbate without foreskin.
We don't even need lube that's how the gods made us

>dont believe in Jesus

Not true

I rather have a quick wank and enjoy my intact foreskin
Feels good man

yes it does.

Enjoy the hiv tho

Yours isn't as bad as mine m8
I had no idea I was even circumcised or anything, only dick I had ever seen up until then was my own.
Got to high school, gym class, shower time.
I saw a few kids and thought they had some disfigured dicks. Went home did some looking up and realized I had been mutilated.
I asked my parents why I got it done since they were Catholic and I wasn't a kike. "Oh user, the doctor recommend we do it, he said it's healthier that way."
>ask to look at birth certificate, "attending physician name: Gregory Leibowitz"
Pol is always fucking right

>buy a little hood
I don't want to get my dick shot!

i dont fall into this category either brother. but you know as well as i do that atheism has taken root. just realize who you are dealing with arguing with an atheist. carefully remind them of their status as a bad jew. remind them that there is still time.

dont fuck people who have aids? how hard is that?

Nice lie. Who fed you that the jews?

Having a foreskin doesn't make you gay or a nigger mate.
The reverse is actually true so I wonder where these statistics (((come from))).

>I figured out how to jerk of without lube while having a cut dick
>feels better then using lube
>mfw

I don't fuck niggers or fag's ,
So i will be alright

also ,
about 60% of whites are immune to A.I.D.S
Especially blonde haired blue eyed aryans like me
Kike doctors won't tell you about that because they make a lot of money with A.I.D.S charity's and H.I.V medicine

Still would be better with a sensitive dick