This guy is such a piece of shit but I love the way he's animated and his design is actually pretty cool. Help

This guy is such a piece of shit but I love the way he's animated and his design is actually pretty cool. Help

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/14774569
youtube.com/watch?v=8zlliwh085I
vimeo.com/14493645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh
source?

But user, he's a cockroach

Karate embellished the end of the story. We all know what really happened. He got away and had a family.

vimeo.com/14774569

Shifty, lanky character models have always been appealing.

RIP Nina

I felt the same way I wish he would've saved Nina or tried to so it didn't make him seem like a completely evil guy

He looks like a fucking Lupin III background character.

Any r34 of Nina?

youtube.com/watch?v=8zlliwh085I

Damn. Not only did he force a child into prostitution, he also did it by using information on her brother's whereabouts as leverage. Information that he didn't actually have.

Fuck you I tried to forget about this when I saw it last thread

Jesus, that got way too real.

And then got really, really fucking unreal.

>He's a cockroach

What the fuck is going on? I thought the kid said he STOPPED getting high.

This. Did American PSAs ever get this hardcore? Worst we ever get is that one where the Ninja Turtles, Alf, and George Bush Sr. will kick your ass if you smoke weed.

we're really fucking vague about dangers in PSA's

We don't normally go to the full extent of what drugs will do to you besides "you'll feel like shit and that's not cool"

i bet Goldtooth actually just got away with it and continued to spread his drugs around kids until his mysterious death
The cockroach thing was probably just to make a happy ending

That image is menacing

ITTY BITTY BABY
ITTY BITTY BOAT

Fucher did something with her 8 months ago.

What kind of shitty Crayon Shin-chan ripoff is this?
Are you thinking about the same Nina I'm thinking about? Maybe not, but let's see.

Is this a PSA by that guy who did another PSA who also did that show with the birds in it?

In the catalogue thumbnail, it looked like the girl was pointing a gun at him. Now I see it's a loaf of bread and I'm disappointed.

I don't believe it

HABEEB IT!

TWINKIE HOUSE!

HABEEB IT!!!

>Those smooth, sleazy, snakey movements
I fucking love tall, thin characters that move like this, they're just so wonderfully slimey.

>we're really fucking vague about dangers in PSA's
That seems unwise

why do you keep spamming this shit
did it actually blow your tiny peon mind when a girl died in an educational cartoon?

she went down fighting. that's a less sad way to go.

That was really good
One could say that some of the scenes were filler but those helped immerse you in the story so that was fine.
The explosion dident fit the artstyle but I honestly don't know how they could have made an explosion that worked.

Which leaves my only real complaint that it seemed a bit odd that drug addicts were just letting the pills that missed there mouth lay on the floor.

Also it seems unwise to give a recovering adict a job involving a large can of paint.

But the whole point is that drug pushers are horrible people
If he felt it would get him back into some sort of good books he would have probably done it but he decided it wasent worth the risk

I hope this is a shop.

It was a metaphore the children started to turn against him after Nina and he lost all his power.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums we discover something and then difrent people talk about it and start threads about it.

And it was a very well made PSA easily the best I have ever seen on the subject

I think the best thing about it is it lacks the cringy dialogue from the high kids at the end about how there going to give up the implications there but you get to insert your own dialogue

Remember everyone, kids can beat up adults, or at least come close enough that its worth physically attacking them.

This is at least the third thread about these cartoons in a week

WHORE

C'mon man, it's not her fault.

vimeo.com/14493645

Nobody has posted the AIDS one yet?

she's an idiot and a slut

can you really blame goldtooth? chocolate is the best

So we have Karate Kid begins (origin story), Karate kid rises, but when will we have a Karate kid returns?

It ends eventually. They stopped with the child rape 1.

>piece of shit
>literally did nothing wrong

It'll end when Sup Forums gets their fill of lewd fanart

>getting kids hooked on drugs and having them commit crime to pay for them
>prostituting underage girls
>literally nothing wrong

Remember that one Mexican cartoon that teaches the birds and the bees and has two kids having sex?

I wish they showed more of her time as a prostitute.

Yeah me too. Feels good man.

I am pretty sure goldtooth had a few freebies. That fucking sleaze ball.

Jesus.. How much dickin' she got? She can't even walk.

Hey Sup Forums how would you redeem goldtooth?

O wonder if he really got away. Like did he escape or something or did he just disappear from existance?

Make him a part of the DC universe and make him Snowflame's sidekick?

...Anonymous
07/06/16(Wed)16:40:36 No.84307221
#
Nina was actually kinda stupid for trusting him. I mean did she even asked him how he knew or what? Well she was poor and probably uneducated but still no one is that stupid.

Yeah trust the guy who sells drugs to kids and sells little girls into prostitution. Sheesh what a grade A moron.

>redeem a villain by making him work for another villain.

I don't think that's how redemption works, user.

Make him part of a Suicide Squad team. Along with that Bob guy from the rape ocean PSA, this fucker from Komal, a couple of the pedos from Cautious Twins, and Skip and Judy from that Spiderman comic. They've been hired by a mysterious stranger in a bear suit to assassinate the rich, sadistic murdering pedos in the world.

Don't forget extortion

I'm pretty sure he had her sedated

Yessss

I didn't know he was a villain

She's that girl from that one doujin. You know...THAT doujin

"Look at his bread! We lose our job because of this!"
Hah child labor laws

goldtooth might look good in a dress

user stop right there

maybe i'll even draw him in the smiling man's car with the smiling man

You don't have a sister, do you Karate? This is really a story about you isn't it?

Dem moves though!

>Karl Pilkington's trip to Mexico

These PSAs really do feel like they take place in the DC universe.

>got dicked so hard she can't even walk
Not now boner

>We discover something
You mean a wave of newshits did. Those vids are years old

I hate you Sup Forums, I really hate. Look at what you made me draw.

Oh also at the bit where that kid dropped a match in the jar the fuck were they singing that there was so much flame

She dabbin'

That's actually pretty cute and sad, it would've been better if they actually had him do that also

>Fucher did something with her 8 months ago
Where? R34 and Pixiv don't have it.

>That
>Dabbing

More and more I can tell that Sup Forums, despite being tumblr central, is the whitest board on this entire website

Art style kind of reminds me of Once Upon a Time Space.

Also, where exactly does this story take place? South America? Africa?

Haiti, I believe.

Actually is was a "any town" kind of a deal.

The only one I can think is the Tiny Toons episode where Buster Plucky and Hamtom kill themselves thanks to drunk driving

That's why drawfags are for!

Makes more sense in the context of the webm

This reminds me of a very similar cartoon of a kid who gets taken by some rich man and the rape scene looks like he started swimming in a sea of chocolate.
We had threads about that shit but I can't remember the name.

I thought it was either the Philipines or South America since the first pedo was a chink
ayy, i was about to post that shit, senpai

thank god

>Also, where exactly does this story take place? South America? Africa?

Street Kids International made the animations, and the Canadian founder pitched them after visiting poor parts of Mexico and South America. He also had informants from Southern Africa sociopolitical groups that joined his organization.

So it's safe to say it takes place in those areas.

>after visiting poor parts of Mexico and South America
So he visited these places and got his fill of 8 year old pussy, then came back and made a video about how unfortunate these kids were?

Truly a life worth living.

Her tiny, sweaty brown ass will never bounce on my dick again.

Well, that was awkward.

Are you going to go harder?

It can represent any third world nation, but probably Central/South America

It's a metaphor. Goldtooth in the end was just a lowlife, a cockroach that skitters in the trash leaving nothing but disease.

Fat Albert and Captain Planet had some real shit going on in some episodes. Like that episode we're Albert's little hispanic friend gets killed in a gunfight.