Redpill me on the civilian AR15 Semi Automatic Rifle?

Redpill me on the civilian AR15 Semi Automatic Rifle?

Why is it hated so much by the left and politicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U6fNShSY_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=UDOdq9iPMA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are pussies.

Because it levels the playing field.

Because civilians shouldn't have access to semi-automatic, high capacity magazine-fed weapons.

I think they hate it so much is because of how many bullets they can hold.

But for fucks sake a hunting rifle 30-30 will fuck you up more than a 5.56

It's scary looking

FPBP

You have to stop commie free healthcare and kinder eggs from entering the country and normal guns just won't do.

The police would be devastated if that were so.

>tfw you can own one in Canada but there's a 5 round magazine limit

what's the point

You have to understand:

AR = domestic terrorist
AK = regular terrorist

When we finally have common sense gun laws, there won't be terrorism anymore.

Because liberals manipulate women into thinking they're gonna get gunned down in order to gain votes and maintain power over the country.

Because only ar-15s can kill so many people.
Oh wait Nice, France

They hate it because it challenges the ultimate authority of the state.

Reliable, affordable, cheap ammo, all around good weapon for home defense.

It's one of the best in civilian arms.

Left wants to take it for the day when people get plundered, they can't defend themselves. They masquerade in the idea that they want peace and less shootings.

Rather they want more body counts when some psycho opens fires.

Low hanging fruit
youtu.be/U6fNShSY_Iw

>le kinder egg maymay
>>>>>>>>>>>>>free
Your crown is slipping, leaf.

because it's the only 30 round semi automatic rifle in existence, also it's a spooky black color

liberals are always the staunchest closeted racists.

It's cheap, great for customization, easy to use and maintain, ammo is fairly cheap, and felt recoil is a joke.

It's been called "the Honda Civic of Guns", and for good reason.

Because it's black

It's scary

its a semi auto .223 rem/ .5.56x45 rifle good for target shooting, small and medium game, and home defense
Libs hate guns in general but they hate the AR-15 and ar-15 pattern rifles it because it looks like an m16 and is black/tactical

Why?

Is gas piston ar-15's the best?

>free
>healthcare
Pick one.

Its a cheap, mass produced, efficient tool that makes all men/women equal

This is pretty much the reason though. Whenever you hear debate about conceal carry or gun free zones, you always get that one guy who says "I wouldn't be comfortable being around a gun", as if them being a pussy adds any weight to their argument.

I heard the piston ARs are heavy as fuark

You have to clean it less. I don't know about better. Some people were getting odd malfunctions with low grain rounds.

Because in every way it's like the military M4 variants except it's semi auto. This makes the left uneasy and this being a universal weapon that besides the Kalashnikov platform is the most well known. Armalite platforms are great, easy to use and comfortable thus allowing even the most rudimentary of pig farmers to pick it up and after a couple mags down range be proficient with it.

This scares politicians because they have to run a fine line of we should have guns to protect ourselves but we should also rely on police to protect us.
The left tells us we have to have one or the other and they always pick the government to protect its citizens.
The right teaches us that every citizen has the right to defend themselves with guns.

However, in modern America gun ownership is decreasing due to more stringent gun laws. This allows for the government to be the only people holding the guns and thus the only ones with power.
In other words why the left hates guns

keep your DI rifle clean and well maintain and it will perform just as well as a Piston AR with less weight and lighter recoil.

Oh... Okay

These are the Correct answers.

The AR along with just about any Semi Auto rifle capable of firing military ammo is a threat to the State.

Having civilians match the power of its soldiers and police is always a Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads.

They want civilians to be powerless do they can just go straight to killing all these people that won't accept the NWO

I have one, a Ruger SR-556, and it is indeed pretty heavy. As it sits right now it tips the scales at a bit over 10lbs. Heavier than my M1 Garands.

Yeah but the Ruger doesn't have a pistol grip, so you can't do a mass shooting with it.

What grain projectile is best for self defense.
My rifle is a 1/9 twist.

We can own ar 15s
They can buy kinder eggs
Our healthcare is far from free

You need to go back.

Pic related, wtf captcha

I get why people are pointing this out but it will just have the long term effect of the libs banning those too.

Because they think it's a fully automatic machine gun because of the way it looks.

I'm no John Browning but wouldn't having a heavier piston reduce muzzle climb?

>Because civilians shouldn't have access to semi-automatic, high capacity magazine-fed weapons.

62-69gr

M193 55grain

It's scary looking and everyone has one.

No, DI actually has less muzzle climb because all the forces go straight back.

Piston systems in ARs are just memes really. DI is perfectly fine for literally everybody.

>Redpill me on this
literally spoon feed me.

first to go is the second amendment, it's the most emotionally biased God given right. it wasnt always so, but the media and the hollywood jews spun them as something supposedly dangerous. If they can reject the bill of rights, say goodbye to your freedom of speech.

the left is already trying to defile freedom of speech by injecting buzzwords like "dangerous" or "hateful".

More lateral movement from adding a piston theoretically decreases accuracy. Henceforth, the DI design.

Why do they keep pushing the claim that Eugene Stoner would have disapproved civilian AR-15s, even though they were around for his last 30 years?

no. these would perform optimally foor long range engagements, specifically in a 7 twist. he should use m193 or 50 gr frangibles for self defense. ranges would likely be within 100 yards and the heavier bullets will penetrate walls more easily, making it less than ideal for CQB

That twist rate will sling them high/right.

Glad you could confirm, I only have an AK and shes a hefty girl but all my buddies swear by the AR platform.

but they will travel faster and probably group better in the 9 twist

Honestly I think the moment they try to push broader gun bans is the moment they'll lose support for a ban.

They don't like large magazines. You can't ban them though because there are 9bajilion in circulation in the US. They can try to ban pistol grips and stupid shit though.

>30

Pleb tier. Get some 40's leaf

But the AR is the quintessential pussy gun. AK is where it's at.

They needed something scary looking

Literally less powerful than a lot of handguns. Basically a 22 handgun with a extended barrel

No AK = glorious mother Russia
AR = McDonalds Value gun

You're image is the definition of basic bitch AR

I have owned a clone of both. I like the AR better. Lighter, better accuracy, better sights and comfy all around. To each their own, I guess.

They want to disarm the populace in order to make them easier to control.

It has a handle.

Seriously. The legal definitions of an assault weapon specifies that it has a protruding pistol grip.

Apparently that makes it a nazi killer death machine, while a ruger sport rifle which shoots the same caliber and has a similar mag capacity is a-ok.

>better accuracy
this isn't call of duty. If your bullets aren't 'accurate', then you are the problem, or the gun is damaged.
bullets go where you shoot them

>while a ruger sport rifle which shoots the same caliber and has a similar mag capacity is a-ok.
For now...

>this isn't call of duty.
ummhmm.

No. It's the accuracy they care about. Not the ability to turn someone to a bloody rag at 10ft

really makes you think huh

>the ability to turn someone to a bloody rag at 10ft
That's what shotguns are for.

I wonder why anyone cares about accuracy at this point when there are shotguns like that.

I'd really like to see how horribly wrong their plans would go if/when they ban semi-auto rifles.
I have personally spoken with some LEOs who said they would rather quit than risk their lives going for people's rifles.
It's going to be a beautiful backfire for gun grabbers.

It's pretty much a death sentence.

Purely because it's a black plastic military looking "scary" gun

That's literally all there is to it

This is why their plan is to slowly tighten restrictions. Not just go all at once for a full confiscation.

I'd really like to see them realize that there's absolutely no legal way to arm the police, yet disarm the rest of the populace...

T H I S
H
I
S

I'm thinking if/when, they would have to use an international or private force. U.N. maybe or private contractors.

>Why is it hated so much by the left and politicians
Because it is a threat to them asserting their will upon us.
There is plenty of ignorant people falling for the "it's scurry" but they are simply useful idiots

because AR-15 hatred from the left has gained traction

they will never ban guns outright because that would cause violent revolt. they have to ban one type of gun at a time.

Because the Military use a version of the fire arm and is a go to scapegoat in saying the Civilian version is a weapon of war.

That the media drums up bullshit to ban guns. Like the reporter that fired a AR15 and said the kick was so fucking bad that it scared him life. A gun that has no kick back.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDOdq9iPMA4

>because AR-15 hatred from the left has gained traction

and the AR-15 = evil meme has gained traction because it is the most common rifle used in high score tier mass shootings

it isn't hated by the left. it's hated by liberals.

Because the American left is fucking retarded.
49 kills with an AR15 and ~300 rounds.
82 kills WITH A FUCKING TRUCK IN A FRENCHIE
"SAFE SPACE"

There is no legal criterion in the context of the constitution that separates civilian police forces and federal agencies from the citizens they serve in respects to firearms, or any arm for that matter. The police derive their rtkba from the same 2A I do.

A quality milspec or above DI AR will easily go 5k rounds plus without cleaning so long as it is lubed properly every 500 rounds or so.

But I wouldn't want to be the sorry fucker that has to clean said rifle

buh buh buh students arent allowed to have puppies in their dorm room, why should they have a concealed assault rifle?

>implying its the right to bear puppies

>Why is it hated so much by the left and politicians?

Because it is black. And we all know how the left really feels about blacks.

An AK is what you give to a sloppy, untrained, peasant solider (niggers and Arabs).
An AR (M4, M16, whatever) is what you give to a trained, professional, first world soldier.
Learn the difference.

Because it looks scary.

Literally the reason, and they think you can buy fully automatic weapons at any gun seller.

>The police would be devastated if that were so.

Underrated comment.

Let's be honest here.
Marx doesn't support the individual inalienable right to keep and bear arms he and those who subscribe to him support firearms ownership only as far as it advances their ideology(in Marx's case dictatorship of the proletariat the bourgeoisie be damned) and with this very important distinction they are no different than antigun progressives who are progun but only for the government enacting their totalitarianjsm and their personal bodyguards.

I have an lwrc piston ar15. It's both reliable and clean as fuck but the trade off is added weight. It throws the balance a bit. As long as you have an upper made for a piston system you won't have any issue with the carrier tilt meme

Because it looks scary and bothers their feels

Id just tell them the KKK isn't comfortable with Jews blacks gays spics arabs Asians etc being able to do basically anything to the same liberties as whites but that doesn't validate their position.