These polls don't make sense anymore

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10G2BQ

Rip in pieces Hillarys lead....

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI
youtu.be/OjESAjHN2QA
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/
youtube.com/watch?v=YByoVWmAEGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

polls are cancer and need to die

it just distracts people from actually talking about the issues

you can watch the poll go up and down and up and down constantly while hillary does another arms deal for the saudis and you won't even notice

polls are the top40 music of politics

>Clinton gets post-convention bounce while Trump decides to shoot himself in the dick for a news cycle
>LOL DRUMPF BTFO GAME OVER GAME OVER
>on week later, race back within the margin of error
>Trump hasn't even started to advertise yet

jej

RIP Hitlery

Didn't the founder of Reuters literally accuse them of rigging results a couple days ago or something like that?

Polls didn't matter when Trump was within the margin of error. Polls didn't matter when Hillary got a 10 point lead. Polls don't matter now.

Focus on the issues. This is an election where polls are meaningless until after the debates.

If Trump does poorly in the debates, it's over. If Trump wins the debates, it's highly likely we win.

The yid media has been doing a 'gamers are dead' thing the past few days, trying to create self-fulfilling prophecies by lying and spreading rumours.

I don't know about the founder, but yes they did change their methodology right after Trump got ahead.

Not a #ClintonMissile, but it is kinda funny that these are the polls affected by the information that relates Hillary to ISIS, and she is still on top, even if by a minor margin.

What fucking issues? Nobody likes your issues or agrees with them.

If the MSM spent as many hours on her ISIS connection as they did on Trump and the Khizr Khan narrative, some whack nut would already have shot her. Media bias is a thing.

If the MSM spent as many hours on her ISIS connection as they did on Trump and the Khizr Khan narrative, some whack nut would already have shot her. Media bias is a thing.

Hmmm really corrects my record.

Fucking Trump shills you're still here?
Stop spamming our board with obvious bait

What kind of argument is that? Are you afraid to do anything but post memes all day?

WHAT... THE ...FUCK,,,,,

HOW THE FUCK IS DRUMPF BACK UP?? I THOUGHT HE WAS FINISHED? I FUCKIN G HOPE AMERICA ENJOYS BEING AN INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT LIKE ALWAYS BY ELECTING A SEXIST, RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, ISAMOPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, TACOPHOBIC , ASSHOLE BIGOT!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i honestly think the recent polls were an artificial post convention bump.

Your post literally doesn't deserve a proper response.

>What issues

The issues driving the Trump campaign.

>Nobody cares about or agrees with the issues I just claimed don't exist.

Enough to propel Trump this far.

Come back with a legitimate argument, or hang yourself. Don't get salty over a meme response to a shitpost.

Trump is going to lose by an electoral landslide. Hillary, at the very least, will match Obama's 2008 results. I doubt that though, I think she will win by 10 points. Trump has pissed off a lot of people from the obvious uber liberals, to latinos, African Americans (last poll had him at 1% support), muslims etc. Even centrists are appalled by him and moderate Republicans as well as foreign policy and military Republicans. Trump has appealed to the lowest common denominator of the Republican party. He brought these people out of the armpit of the party and is giving them a platform. After Hillary wins, Prebius will probably be out. They will perform another autopsy of the defeat again to come to the realization that they need to appeal to a broader and changing electoral. Will they do this? I think they have no choice. The electorate will be vastly different after 8 years of Hillary.

>online poll

>Trump was within the margin of error.
>Polls during volatile election cycles can hardly be considered predictive
>No matter who your horse in the race, the debates will be the deciding factor

Lel no one likes you you're a poopyhead!

>Snarky response

Lel i was only predending!

>Trump decides to shoot himself in the dick for a news cycle
He never did this. No one cares about the Khan crap.

He's not, haven't you been paying attention to Sup Forums? All the polls are lies

>a 1 point drop
OH NOES

>If Trump does poorly in the debates, it's over. If Trump wins the debates, it's highly likely we win.
This guy gets it.

Trump has loads of ammo for these debates and he's clearly not bad at public speaking. I'm excited to see them even though it doesn't really affect me desu.

>Hillary, at the very least, will match Obama's 2008 results.

I know you're just correcting the record, but that's completely ridiculous. Is there anyone on the planet who thinks HRC is as popular as Obama?

>Even centrists are appalled by him and moderate Republicans as well

Trump IS a moderate or centrist or what have you, like it or not.

Hows summer so far bud?

This.

People need to remember that the Clinton campaign has already blown their entire load. They're operating under a full budget (obscene) establishment backed Superpac. This is all they got right now, they've already put the pedal to the metal with advertising and "awareness".

Trump hasn't done any of this, and hasn't started his advertising yet.

Clinton campaign will now play really dirty, resorting to really nasty psyops shit. Everyone saw as much at the DNC when they reeled out their bait, with Muslims, niggers, and actual retards dangling on a hook. Just fucking disgusting, they are wild animals flailing around in desperation in their final moments.

>he's clearly not bad at public speaking
unless he has to speak to veterans or actually don't spout out slogans ofc

0.15c has been deposited into your account.

>HOW THE FUCK IS DRUMPF BACK UP?? I THOUGHT HE WAS FINISHED? I FUCKIN G HOPE AMERICA ENJOYS BEING AN INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT LIKE ALWAYS BY ELECTING A SEXIST, RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, ISAMOPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, TACOPHOBIC , ASSHOLE BIGOT!!!
I would prefer that to a President that destroys the Middle East and creates millions of refugees.

My REEE is so loud that it can only be heard in the background noise.

Everyone besides edgy internet teenagers do, that's why there was a huge backlash.

RCP still has the average of all major polls at 6.8% for Hillary, and that's without unskewing it (after unskewing she's at around 10%)

Did you even see him in the Republican Nominee debates? He slaughtered over a dozen of them.

>people still believing in polls after the 2012 election

Yeah, no. This post fails to take into account debate performance and voter turnout. Two of Trump's biggest strengths.

Republicans aren't winning with uber liberals. Hillary's not winning with uber liberals. Expect uber liberals to stay home. Dislike of the other candidate is far less effective at getting people to vote, than actual excitement.

Blacks are another group slated for low-voter turnout. Hillary's not going to be able to drive out the blacks in the same manner which Obama did. Factor in felons, and blacks being, really, an irrelevant voting bloc (situated mostly in deep red or deep blue states), as well as their low population, and they're meaningless.

The Muslim vote is nonexistent in America.

This is might be the last election the GOP can ignore the latino vote. Earlier polls were showing Trump with about as much Hispanic support as Romney.

Centrists are appalled by whoever has a bad news cycle. They're overwhelmingly low-info voters. Debates are the key to the centrist vote.

Moderate Republicans are already falling in-line behind Trump. More so than Bernouts are with Hillary.

The Military is still supporting Trump, etc.

Big tent Conservatism doesn't work. The GOP, for example, didn't see a major boost in the Hispanic vote after Reagan amnesty.

The presidential campaign itself is the World Cup of politics. people only pay attention once every three years, suddenly everyone is an expert, people pick teams and mostly just care about winning. Circenses if I ever saw them

I hate all this left SJW crap, let trump win and WWIII commence. Fuck everyone.

>let trump win and WWIII commence
Idiot.

Trump winning is the one thing that'll stop a WWIII.

At least until China invades the rest of Asia.

What issues though lol. The wall? Keeping muslims out? I thought he got propelled this far cause hes a famous reality TV show star.

I miss cowboy Bush

Yes. The wall & a better vetting process for Muslim immigrants are hugely popular stances.

polls themselves are little power plays, they are used to try to convince the fence-sitters and people with little political conviction that one politician is "doing it right".

You bet your ass there is some shady shit going on behind the scenes with polling.

Don't be disingenuous Mario. Trump did well in the GOP debates.

Hillary was wounded by the Dem. ones. Bernie Sanders, who refused to properly attack her, actually scared her. She cancelled debates leading up to the California primary.

Now, we all need to really appreciate this. Bernie was taking "the high road." The debates were already scheduled at times guaranteed to get low viewership. Hillary should have effortlessly won California regardless, due to Bernie's unpopularity with minority voters, etc.

Despite that, she cancelled them. She avoids the media, corrals reporters away from her, avoids Press Conferences for hundreds of days at a time. She has a problem connecting to people, and she has a problem with rhetoric. There's a joke in the Clinton campaign that Hillary would turn "If you see something, say something" to "If you see something, alert the proper authorities." Her slogan "I'm with her" isn't hers. Her fans made it for her and it stuck.

Hillary can't say anything without polls and focus groups beforehand. She's a policy-wonk. Policy-wonks don't do well in debates. She'd run circles around Cruz or Rubio, because they'd have policy-oriented debates.

Trump won't have that. The debates will allow Trump to reframe the election on Hillary's terrible character. That's winning ground for him. He'll be able to hold her accountable for everything the Media never has.

She simply can't preemptively counter a guy who suggested Rick Perry wears glasses to "look smarter," or ended a political dynasty with off-the-cuff branding.

Remember the 2012 debates? I loathe Paul Ryan, but he made a clear and coherent case for the Romney/Ryan ticket. Biden failed to do that; instead, Biden snickered, took small jabs, and zingers, spoke over moderators, and acted like an unruly child.

Ryan beat him on policy, but the public viewed Biden as the winner.

We're going to see the same on a much larger scale.

The Wall is a popular stance. Temporary halt to Muslim immigration. Ending the abuse of H-1Bs. Anti-TPP. Anti-interventionism/regime change. etc. Healthcare reforms. Tax reforms, etc.

You can't claim that Trump has no issues, then claim that nobody likes him on the issues.

Long story short, Reuters has no fucking clue what they are doing and their polls are suspect.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

Those are stupid issues man. Doesnt really matter if people agree with them.

Are we really going to spend billions on a huge wall and make Mexico pay for it somehow? How exactly are we supposed to make them pay for it?

What does stopping muslims from entering the country do? Less terrorism? Fear over terrorism is irrational. You are highly unlikely to be killed in a terrorist attack.

I mean i'm not saying that Hillary Clinton is on top of the issues, we dont even know her positions. Her charm is not being Donald Trump.

only for white trash and NEETs

no one who is successful or intelligent things the wall is a good idea.

who the fuck are these people that change their opinion week to week?

How can you not see why building a wall is a stupid idea?

>billions
What was the estimate, 30 million to build? And how much money does the illegals take coming over here? 80 million? Someone has the sources but it really makes you think

>Are we really going to spend billions on a huge wall and make Mexico pay for it somehow? How exactly are we supposed to make them pay for it?

Mexico's paying for it. Here's how:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

The U.S. has plenty more leverage over Mexico than Trump touches on here. Arms are a big one.

>
What does stopping muslims from entering the country do? Less terrorism? Fear over terrorism is irrational. You are highly unlikely to be killed in a terrorist attack.

Look at Europe right now. There's literally no reason to be importing Muslims, or taking refugees.

>I mean i'm not saying that Hillary Clinton is on top of the issues, we dont even know her positions.

Yes, we actually do. Her foreign policy, for example, is fucking atrocious. It's largely a continuation of the Bush years with different window dressing.

Don't be so politically illiterate, you fag.

For some reason people keep estimating that The Wall will cost $12 billion to build and that that's too expensive.

it's not...?

That seems really low. Where did you get that estimate?

>.png file
CP get out!

How can you not argue properly why it is?

Stop playing the role of disingenuous low-information moderate, and actually argue something.

This is where you revealed yourself to be a stateless shitskin mongrel.

shoo shoo shills

STOOPID POOPY POOP DOOTY PANTS YUKY SMELL GROSS DISGUSTING

lmao and you're the nigga talking about people only responding with memes

desu focusing on polls all the time is pretty stupid

are you supposed to change your opinion based on the polls? it's trump vs hillary either way

>Oh no, 80% of people are going to vote hillary. I better vote her too because

I'm on my phone so I don't have the source saved but it was back in November I saw it. Basically it was costing more to have illegals here than it would cost to build the wall. And the aid we give to Mexico is more than it would cost to build. I believe the price was just the cost of supplies and didn't include labor or a time scale.

Go Trump!

I'm sorry that its not self-evident why the wall is a stupid idea.

My argument mostly has to do with my opinion that there are advantages to mixing cultures; also my understanding of various philosophical ideas about the rights of human beings. None of those I think you are interested in talking about.

>mixing cultures
>ever good
if I wanted to see mexico, I would visit mexico
I don't want beaner filth murdering my kids in yet another gang shootout

and
>philosophical anything
your fee fees are worthless, and if that's all you can pull out of your ass, than you are worthless

if they want to be an American so fucking badly, they can immigrate LEGALLY

No it makes those who aren't sure who to vote or are losing not vote because there's no point and it'll disuade the losing side

If you're a casual that doesn't really care then you'll probably pick the side you here is going to win or not vote at all. If you're a trump supporter and see him losing by 30% there's no point going out to vote if you're just gonna lose anyways.

Now when it's a tight race say 51/49, i'd be more inclined to go out and vote if my team was losing

Sorry dudes im gonna go get beer my mixed race native-american and hispanic girlfriend is coming over and we are gonna watch stranger things and probably fuck afterwards.

America is finished if the president is choosen by muslim opinion.. kek....

>I'm sorry that its not self-evident why the wall is a stupid idea.

It's not, so get to arguing or fuck off.

>My argument mostly has to do with my opinion that there are advantages to mixing cultures; also my understanding of various philosophical ideas about the rights of human beings. None of those I think you are interested in talking about.

Human beings don't have a right to disregard immigrations laws and live wherever they want.

You're right. I don't give a shit about your opinion on the advantages of mixing cultures, because studies (Such as the two conducted by Dr. Salter and Dr. Putnam) show that diversity undermines social trust, and social cohesion. Two very big drawbacks for a democratic society. Meanwhile studies that show the benefits of diversity in the corporate workplace fail to account for similar results for diversity of class, rather than race.

More over cultures can share ideas without an invasion, population replacement, and mixing one culture entirely away.

Granted, there's really no value in having American culture mixed away by the inferior Hispanic culture.

>mobile

OP: never once not being a faggot.

wow this really hurts my butt
please don't do it user

you're right, I wasn't really considering the fact that voting is non-mandatory in the US

it's mandatory here so you get huge turnout and this strategy wouldn't work
especially because you can't actually "waste" your vote with our system

Don't worry Martha, It's just these trump kiddies making fake online polls then submitting the, to news centers.

See you in the Office tomorrow ;)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

WHY DOESN'T OUR SHILLING WORK?

youtube.com/watch?v=QeYEsaydrtI

This is by far the best thread I've read on Sup Forums in a while.
>Lotta brains in this thread.

whoops wrong thread

Trump = Hitler

These polls are rigged by Trump people its much farther then that

>When retuers show hillary leading
>FAKE BIASED
>when reuters show trump leading
>over 6 gorillion threads

He could just tax the shit out of their imports/exports. Not sure how effective that would be.

Unlikely to be killed by terrorists but I would want to keep them from overrunning the culture with high birthrates

>shitposting
All the (((Media))) polls oversample democrats, and always have. When trump leads in those polls, despite the massive leftist bias, it's a big fucking deal

She should worry less about the girl and more about the next intern Bill is going to fuck.

Except that general election debates are 1v1 and you have to actually talk about the nuts and bolts of policy. The tactics he used during the primaries of talking over everyone and slinging nothing but insults won't work. Better hope Trump has been doing his homework or Hillary will eat him alive and she's historically not very strong at debates.

Fuck off faggot. The Media admitted that they only poll about 1000 people and that include 10% more democrats than republicans. Trump catching up implies he's going to cream Hillary.

the israeli firm that built the wall around jerusalem gave a similar estimate, aprx 22-25 billion

The normies do

>there are advantages to mixing cultures

good one kek

there are no advantages to mixing culture

>not posting the real polls

youtu.be/OjESAjHN2QA

Trump isn't going to win any of the big number states. It doesn't matter.

Wall will do jackshit due to visa overstays. We need a "shoot on sight" policy.

They do when you understand many of them are hit-pieces against Trump. Polls these days are meant to shape public opinion, not reflect them.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-on-cooked-reuters-poll-never-in-my-life-have-i-seen-a-news-organization-do-something-so-dishonest/

"Our cunt candidate Hillary is getting left in the dust, let's just give her Trump's data, no one well ever know! hahaha"

>Hating Trump

>implying she's not whispering project monarch control terms in her ear to groom Bills next toy.

well, pol?

>Trump has loads of ammo for these debates and he's clearly not bad at public speaking

Plus he'll have even more with the leaks coming out during the weeks. Trump literally has much more prep time than Batman on this.

Sorry did I hurt your feelings?

That statement showcases the stunning depth of your self-imposed ignorance.

Go google the TPP, both sides of the issue. Then go google Trump's stance on it.

>I can't and won't back my point up, so I'll claim I'm playing 4d chess

Gtfo my Sup Forums, and come back when you've cultivated some critical thinking skills.

Pepe is a Pro-Trump symbol. You have to use another symbol to represent the Hill-Shills.

LMAO, facebook frog btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=YByoVWmAEGs