support.apple.com/en-us/HT202584
youtube.com/watch?v=i59Klb0S1Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=b7kQOdMJxrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

penises:
-in my mouth
-in my bum

Feel sorry for James.
He married two models but couldn't hold the relationship together.
Got engaged to Mariah Carey but she ran off with some of his money.
Got sucked into Scientology.
Currently getting sucked in by the Jews.

All while losing billions of dollars and becoming a fat fuck.

youtu.be/KW6ivwDcOY4
youtu.be/KW6ivwDcOY4
youtu.be/KW6ivwDcOY4
youtu.be/KW6ivwDcOY4
youtu.be/KW6ivwDcOY4
youtu.be/KW6ivwDcOY4

not fapping hasn't helped me at all i just feel really horny and distracted because i want to masturbate

youtube.com/watch?v=nYDiggEp-hw

don't like this krautist but much better than the yank edition

free spirit
full time madman
part time dick head

*does a think*

now would be the perfect time to actually attack hawaii as people would question another immediate drill.

excuse me m8

that's gay

That's too elaborate and too specific to the Jews to describe how true "conspiracy theories" work.
Most "conspiracy theorists" aren't actually hateful against any ethnicity (unless they think they're all plants for reptilians). The "hurr Jews did everything even before Jews or where no Jews were involved" types have problems but they have enough remaining cunning to disguise it as plausible rather than following that same pattern.

ummm problem sweetie?

i'm not saying you're smart and i'm dumb, but i have 8 GCSEs and you have 6.
the numbers don't like, lad

/oneitis 2018/ is shaping up NICELY lads

any bootle man in

grug happy because grug get new rocktendo

hello shlomo

your post lacked proper citation

reporting you to the headmaster for plagarism

reckon the government and media are all nice people and tell the truth all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=ESjsqXu9VO0

read this as newcastle every time

dreamed about her again lads

I've got 2 bachelors, 3 masters, and 4 PhDs. I'm also 27.

get on the 61 to aigburth vale and l'll do your head in

Comes out of a fuckin tap

crystal castles are actually better when you find out alice glass was being raped the whole time

Taking free water AFTER the London Marathon. Very different.

i'm just annoyed that the only ones stealing water are black. it's literally always like this

literally what and literally who

think outside of the box user

youtube.com/watch?v=s0SUEMGZU04

you got blood on your hands but you don't know where it's from

chinas taken designated shitting streets to a whole new level

this is the road to hell

decided I don't like david mitchell

not seen are alan in a while, has he posted?

support.apple.com/en-us/HT202584
Can wangblows even compete?

want to kiss this guy on the face

what the actual FUCK

just paid 1400 quid rent to rentstein

would hate for my money not to be in the hands of a jew

why?

get with the programme lad

Don't get why pokemon outdid digimon so much, the digimon theme is superior in every way

DIGIMON

DIGITAL MONSTERS

DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS

nanking wasnt enough

Want to kiss that guy on the penis. Too bad he's probably cut.

former first monkey michael "nigger cotton" obongo

>the london experience

the pokemon games were actually good

>former first monkey michael "nigger cotton" obongo

ever considered that the theme isn't the most important aspect?

CHINK OUT WITH YOUR STINK OUT

i got a ting that'll murder a vest

What's the point of living if you're just going to be alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=i59Klb0S1Uw
the best choon that's been posted this evening

the results are in lads

read a few books on soldiers accounts in wars and stuff so shouldn't feel this way but I'd fucking love to be in combat

we will see, said aragorn
alas! it's medium willy now

what does bovril taste like

pretty decent actually

the ex's sister's "date" was with her fucking mom. misleading c**t

guess i'm still in there but i'm pissed

nervous desu dnm a7

youtube.com/watch?v=b7kQOdMJxrk

what's the point of living if you're not?

>It was complete chaos here for about 20 minutes. I immediately left work and drove about 10 mins home and the roadways were crazy. Complete disregard for any traffic law whatsoever. People going 100+ in 45mph zones, running red lights, driving on the wrong side of the road - absolute chaos like nothing I've seen before. When I got home my family was huddled downstairs in the garage storage area (kinda underground) crying hysterically. I called 911 and they confirmed it was a mistake but we didn't get a txt msg confirming it was a mistake till about 30 minutes after the initial "THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

Absolute FUCKING STATE of Yanks

you'd piss yourself the first engagement

But then he transfers 50% of it to Grosvenor, a true British blue blood, so who gives a fuck?

beef stock

to have fun

just pee beforehand

give us the details x

yeah probably
seems like a common thing to happen

Still can't believe he's gone

Imagine receiving that though, genuinely thinking that your home is about to be obliterated by some nork missile

THIS IS THE ROOM
THE START OF IT ALL
THROUGH CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUTH I REMEMBER IT ALL

lol

where can I get a cute elf gf lads?

H O W L I N G

Decent film

Haha, why would Guangdong be cut out while all of America is a red shithole

what did they mean by this

why would people want to drink hot beef stock

Mr Bean has 77 million likes on Facebook

how hard is to hit someone with a gun because it looks like the first cop misses an entire clip but the second one caps the nigger in one

Warms the cockles

>I will say, as someone in Hawaii, who's youngest daughter was 20 miles away at a birthday party, who heard her cry over the phone, while watching my oldest daughter cry with feelings of hopelessness, that I appreciate this false alarm. Nothing puts things in perspective than something like this. To know I was woken out of my 4 hour sleep and still reacted with a clear head, makes you appreciate life more, makes you appreciate the people in your life more, and makes you know this could one day be real. If this was just another test, nobody would have cared to move a muscle. At least now we have a better awareness of the situation should something real happen.

Hugyank here. I'd say 50% chance I have sex with the girl I hugged in the next week or so. Will definitely come back here to gloat if/when it happens.

because of hong kong and macau
cba to specifically cut out those two tiny bits

listen mate i dont come to your country and slap the spray cheese out of your hands so fuck off yeah

this is why white people move out of cities

Widespread food shortages first began to occur in Germany following the end of the war in May 1945.

The output of German farms was sufficient to provide city residents with only 1,000 calories of nutrition per day.

1 million Wehrmacht soldiers began fleeing west to avoid capture by the Red Army.

The number of Germans surrendering to U.S. forces shot up to 5 million in May, including 1.6 million homeless Austrians, and slave laborers from all over Europe.

Soon thereafter, 12 million homeless Germans were expelled from Eastern Europe by the Soviet Union.

The U.S. Army had to cope with most of the surrendered Nazi army

The U.S. chose to designate large numbers of German prisoners as Disarmed Enemy Forces (DEF) instead of using the Prisoner of War status. Therefore, the Germans were entitled to the same quantities of food as U.S. troops.

425,000 homeless German soldiers were sent to live in the USA to work on farms, being paid to farm the food to send to Germany.

The Germans created their own work system, and friendly interaction with local civilians, and were allowed outside the camps without guards on the honor system,. Luxuries such as beer and wine were sometimes available, and artistic hobbies or sports were encouraged.

Several camps held social receptions with local American girls, and some Germans met their future wives as prisoners.

Many prisoners found that their living conditions as prisoners were better than as civilians in Germany

Abortion is murder