What's the Sup Forums equivalent of the 2016 Berserk anime?

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of the 2016 Berserk anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejBQL8nfLpI
youtube.com/watch?v=qzTOQOdYKwY
youtube.com/watch?v=y0k65jIq7bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thundercats
Hands down

Powerpuff Girls 2016?

Ash and the Army of Darkness?

/thread

I don't know what berserk is, what exactly are you asking for when you ask what the Sup Forums equivalent is?

go on...

OP's picture makes me want to say Watership Down.

OP is asking for a IP what is a cult series wich has now a shitty animation.

In fact every 3D anime looks shit, West is far superior with 3D CGI

is it really that bad?

what makes it bad?

THERE'S A NEW BERSERK ANIME!?
WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU FUCKERS TELL-

>new berserk game
>it's updating again
>They GOT OFF THE FUCKING BOAT

WHAT THE FUCK

Oh.. Then yeah PPG2016.

People don't like the 3D animation. It's unnoticeable at times and bad at others look at Netflix for the new movie. A Sup Forums equivalent would be a reboot with an unneccessary animation style change.

Before you go any further, don't, the new series is shit.

But yes, the got off the boat like half a year ago, and the game looks good .

>Playing a game for a series that's not over yet.

Enjoy your filler and Golden Age again. I'm sure it was feel horribly disappointing.

Yknow, quality aside, I'm glad that they're finally doing a Berserk anime that isn't just retelling his days in the band of the hawk again.

i want more examples of how it's shitty. i want 2 laugh.

and probably ppg 2016.

Dialy reminder that 3D anime is shit and 3D Western Animation is far superior

This or Teen Titans Go

TTGO
has shitty writing
shitty characterization
and silly humor

animation is quite decent

It's a Musou, so all that matters is if it feels good to hit things.

youtu.be/ejBQL8nfLpI

Wait, this looks good.
It looks really good.

L
Am I crazy?

Yup, this 100%

Nigga I just said it looked good

I actually agree, I just wish they did it better.

Yes you are. Especially because a)that doesn't look good at all, b)CGI anime in general sucks even the ones I like and c)The show itself is a HUGE downgrade from the already poor CG in the trailer

who gives a fuck about the story in a mash button kill thousands type of game

It looks like a particularly good entry in the Musou series, the blood sprays look nice.

So, MTV Spiderman?

Is just one episode so far, so maybe the writing isn't that bad down the road... but the animation is incredible horrible and outdated.

>griffith got away with it and guts will never get revenge

That anime was too shit too call berserk. Too Rough, Too bad, Too CG and far too choppy. it was more like a large pile of shit

>Griffith did literally nothing aside from a single, teeny, tiny raping.

What is the Sup Forums equivalent of "The Room"?

You're god damn right.

Food fight.

Foodfight

yup. Japs can't do 3D worth a shit.

2d on the other hand...

Go to bed, John K.

Jin-Roh is my fucking jam.

I'm so conflicted on this. It's almost great, but it's so choppy and a lot of the actions don't flow into each other at all.

My friend raved about how the first episode looked but I'm feeling more pensive after seeing this trailer. I thought the movie animation looked meh at least half of the time in this style.

Time to just plow through the manga instead of waiting around for a decent production I guess.

This is pretty apt.

>Jin Ruh-oh
youtube.com/watch?v=qzTOQOdYKwY

Quit reminding me that I'll never see more of Uprising.

I still can believe Polygon did this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0k65jIq7bU

What's the context of the OP image?

Looks like Watership Down. Which generally looked really shitty. It had some good parts, but the art is very similar to Berserk and just comes off as ass.

Sonichu

>Looks like Watership Down.
No that's from Berserk

The new series is fine. Stop letting Sup Forums dictate what you say and think.

>WAH I HATE CGI
Go back to Sup Forums.

oh baby that's some nice animation

what the fuck

>The new series is fine.
It's really not

But I don't hate CGI. I hate Berserk's CGI

Just read the manga.

Seriously, this is just not worth it. And the new anime skipped two arcs too so there's no point

Are you faggots defending the original Berserk Anime by specifically calling this one shit? Because the original was just as bad
>no attempt to capture Muira's style
>cutaways for kills that remove the sense of kineticism that makes Muira's work so good
>removed multi-man kills
There has not and will not be a good Berserk anime

I just read the manga.

Eh, looks par for the course in 2016 for anime. It just makes the anime look cheaper, which is fine since the Japanese pinch more pennies than a Jew ever could and the Japanese all have shit taste anyhow.

>Eh, looks par for the course in 2016 for anime
The idol CG dancing show this season completely kicks the CG in Berserk's ass all across the pavement.

Berserk, coming to a GameCube near you!

Jesus, what the fuck. What the actual fuck. This looks more primitive than Reboot, and that shit was made 20 years ago on PCs with less processing power than a fucking cell phone.

How is it that the animated series actually looks worse than the new game?

Oh I've read the manga, I just wanted to see what the anime looked like, so I watched the hundred man v guts fight and it was miserable

What you're not hearing in that scene is the sound. The large CLANG noises that are all over the episode are a joke. Also, what the fuck is even going on when he slices the tree in half? If it's supposed to be the force of the slice, it's supposed to be going in opposite directions. That shit is just like one big updraft happened under the tree and there is absolutely no sense of weight, something even the old anime and movies got right

>Jin-roh
Mah nigga

The new game looks kinda cool

Powerpuff Girls (2016)

100% Foodfight

i'm starting this manga cause of you kids, better not disappoint

It also kicks the manga's ass in writing so it's fitting.

The animation studio Berserk has only one other anime series under their belt, this one. 7 season of a bunch of 5 minute shorts that cost like 100 bucks max to make

this is the most artsy gif i have ever seen!

Anime in a nutshell

>love Jin-Roh and the side-materials
>want more
>see Berserk 2016

Nah, I rather it not get shit on.

Choppy, ugly animation. Bad cinematography.

The only tolerable moments are closeups and whatever was actually 2d animated in the films.

my sides
Every damn time I see those front feet

Yeah, I wouldn't. The best 2d animators in the east and west are either retired or dead. It's almost game over minus some sakuga.

The funniest thing about this part was the buttrock soundtrack.

I don't even understand the 3D choice. The art is beautiful in the manga and it would take a lot for me to watch the anime instead, but it's not the same way for a lot of others including some friends. It's just sad to see, even if they can't have as good art in 2D as the manga they should at least try to make it ok.

>The new series is fine
It's time to genocide the Blind

this show just went way over the fucking extreme with it. Why did they think turning the characters into clearly visible messes would look good? Maybe it would for a few frames but not so long that the viewer can clearly tell he's actually watching scribbles, and this would be the case for every LOOK AT THIS ANIMATION! moment in each episode. Terrible.