Name a Spanish speaking country that isn't a shit-hole

Name a Spanish speaking country that isn't a shit-hole

Brazil

Uruguay and Chile are pretty fucking great.

United States

Chile and.. yeah that's about it. Brazil is SHIT. Peru is pretty great but crimes are at the roof and education is shit. Hope our new president PPK will do something about this.

>Uruguay

Spain.

>U R GAY

Mate, South West US is undeniably a shit-hole. Compare the cities in that region with Northern European or Australian cities.

It's not necessarily the people, they're usually nice... But holy shit those favelas in Brazil, degeneracy in Argentina and Mexico...

Fuuuug, you were right.

Costa rica has pretty good education

All of them until they get their independence.

>median spaniard has 20k more wealth than median poorburger
>spain is also getting plundered and economically being brought to the stoneages by the EU as well

Spain is only that high because of all the British immigrants living there. Once Brexit pushes through, they have to go back.

control f
search puerto rico
0 results found
I agree

USA

>implying it's not a shithole
wew

RIP Spain
Australia has 0.3% Spanish speaking residents and is the most wealthy country per capita in the world.

Don't they have 20% unemployment and an economy that relies on tourism? If Catalonia secedes they're screwed.

Delete this

Spain is pretty cool, but they need to get off the Euro.

PR is American.

LA, Vegas, Phoenix and Albuquerque are all great places to live. They're our equivalents of Melbourne, Syndey, and Adelaide.

Also the spics in socal are not nearly as obnoxious as the white liberals in norcal or the northeast. This is also why Jersey is nicer than Connecticuck.

Mexico

Brazil does not speak Spanish

Savage

>spain is pretty cool

yep.

>spain is pretty cool

this is spray painted on a catholic catherdral in Madrid

No, dude, re-read the criteria.

Kek

DELETE THIS

I like Spain. It's pretty, food is great and people are nice. I don't care for the bullfighting thing, but otherwise Spain is pretty cool.

Panamá n Spain

We are more developed than you Chile.
Anyway, since I'm not a butthurt bad neighbour like this guy, I would say the only non-shithole Spanish-speaking countries are:
Spain
Argentina
Chile
Uruguay
Costa Rica

In that order

Northwest Mexico.
Costa rica.