'Wonder Woman' at $652.9M, tracking for $800M+

G-guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/x77gqIPyD2MQnymCet8DgQ/
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=weekend&id=dcuni.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>she signed on for a salary based pay and now wants revenue based pay

(((Gal))) pls

Gal hasn't said anything about money though.

Is this all Sup Forums is now, box office tracking generals?

To think Patty Jenkins straight up said she wouldn't have cared Gal Gadot of she had had the choice.

It'll barely make $700

It's already dying and there are plenty of other movies coming out to bury it

>another JIDF shill thread

Patty said that when she signed up for the project she thought she would've been the one to choose the actress, since she didn't know about Gal, and that she would probably have chosen an American girl.

Then she met Gal and thought she was perfect.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

So the movie could have been an even bigger success?

It'll take until Spiderman (july 7) to overthrow it

>It's already dying and there are plenty of other movies coming out to bury it
>It'll take until Spiderman (july 7) to overthrow it

You're part of the problem, literally memeing WW into getting to 800M.

Yes, yes, well done Wonder Woman, well done Wonder Woman. HOWEVER

Are they sealing their success with a victory kiss?

>Sup Forums STILL talking about capeshit

this meme will die soon, right?

...right?

mfw i witnessed all this play out in real time... i need to get a life

Good for them?
I'm new on Sup Forums did people want this to flop?

goyim

>two leading actors are both shorter than Gadot
not seeing it for this very reason

stop enabling manlets

>Wonder Woman ends up making more than Spider Twink and Iron Manlet

I'm waiting for somebody to make a gif of the No Man's Land running scene where every bullet she deflects has a $100 million sign.

delusion much? thats a goal too far user

Yes.

Sup Forums despises anything DC it seems.

>there is a good chance than a gal gadot flick makes more money than iron man 4, introducing spider-man
Probably not but jesus christ, wouldn't it be beautiful

>It'll barely make $700
>it's at $650M by the end of the 4th weekend
>in said weekend it made $5M more than GotG2 on its 4th weekend
dis gon b gud

Worldwide Spidey should make more, but Wonder Woman is going to make 380-400 million in North America, so pretty good chance it makes more than Spider-Man here.

Kidding.
Spider-man is bulletproof, and with RDJ is basically a guaranteed billion.

*blocks your path*

Wonder Woman blocks herself?

so is this it? is marvel really finished?

WW is going to be one of the most profitable capeflicks in the US.

If it hits $1B Sup Forums needs to be shut down

Remember these threads are proof of Sup Forums being invaded by outsiders from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, tumblr and the paki twitter

>If it hits $1B Sup Forums needs to be shut down
If (big if) WW hits $1B and if people keep talking shit they will meme it into happening Sup Forums will implode by itself, no need to shut it down. On one hand I'd like to see the total mayhem though.

Good thing they have been BTFO so hard by /ourgal/ they won't show up for a while

Can't Bar the Gal

It won't, just like Spider-Man won't make more than Star Wars. Some brands are way too strong and sell on the name alone. WW isn't one of them, and that's why it's considered a success. The same numbers for a Spider-Man movie would be disappointing.

Thank you GIANT FAGGOTS for memeing me into seing This GODAWFUL garbage. Holy shit This movie was so fucking bad. Bland directing, bland Music, shit writing. FUCK YOU Sup Forums for ever saying This heap of steaming donkey shit was
Even Close at being a Good movie. Fuck Hollywood

Are you having a stroke?

>Spider-Man won't make more than Star Wars
Yeah, but Iron Manlet will bring it to a billion.

I wasted Money supporting This shit, and I fucking lost 2,5 hours of my life i coudln't spent doing anything but watching This fucking shit.

I'm Never listening to Sup Forums fucking cancer board

>Holy shit This movie was so fucking bad
Well that's nothing more than your opinion
>Bland directing, bland Music, shit writing
But that's all wrong

Sup Forums didn't tell you to do anything though. And what's up with the random capitalized words?

Only two places could've come up with this one.

fuck off with this sandnigger version of blacklivesmatter

seriously what would the Palestinians do with the land anyway? they aren't even human. They roll around in their own feces and rape children. Its a mercy to just kill them

big, if true

No, most people just hate Sup Forumsmblr faggs who spam this shit.

>Wonder Woman will never be in a big budget film
>Wonder Woman will be lost in BvS
>Wonder Woman will never get made
>Wonder Woman will be cancelled
>Wonder Woman will never survive the Zack Snyder rewrite
>Wonder Woman will never survive the reshoots
>Wonder Woman will never be a good film
>Wonder Woman won't have a good opening weekend
>before the premiere: Wonder Who?
>Wonder Woman won't break 120m
>Wonder Woman won't break 200m
>Wonder Woman won't get its budget back
>Wonder Woman won't outpace MoS
>Wonder Woman won't outpace SS
>Wonder Woman is at $653M WW, meanwhile Sup Forums: "b-but of course she would make money! She's a trinity member!"
[Sup Forums is here]
>Wonder Woman won't make more than MoS
>Wonder Woman won't make more than SS
>Wonder Woman won't be on par with BvS
>Wonder Woman will never be a huge selling home release
>Wonder Woman will never be nominated for an Oscar
>Wonder Woman will never win an Oscar

Well Sup Forums, I got arrested yesterday. Yesterday I went to the movie theater while Wonder Whore was playing. I bought a ticket to the Mummy but ducked into the theater showing Wonder Woman and yelled "WONDER WHORE!" at all the people inside. Then I pulled the fire alarm and everybody had to leave the theater.

Did I do good?

I'm happy for her. Women actually came out to support their propaganda with their own wallets instead of bitching about sexism when it fails.

>YFW Wonder Woman makes more than Iron Manlet 4: the puberty of Spider Twink

Unlikely because RDJ is in it.

>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
If this post isn't deleted then it's confirmed that Hiro and the moderation team has taken bribes from shills

it's ok user, i'm sure you had a long week of not working and wanted to relax over the weekend and cheerlead for a movie studio and get no validation in return

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/x77gqIPyD2MQnymCet8DgQ/

Sup Forums was going on for years how this movie would flop. I'm just here to bury their noses into the shit .

we shall see...we shall see

which retarded prediction was yours in that post? It was The Mummy, wasn't it?

How is that post off topic?

is this an actual cap from the original video or the movie based on the story?

You niggas said the same about Tom Cruise...

RDJ legitimately makes every MCU movie get to $1 billion though. It'd be a first if this one didn't.

i didn't make any box office predictions because i'm not some plebian who finds validation through "muh corporate fandom makes money i'm so happy now"

i don't care if a movie makes a billion or flops, as long as it's entertaining. WW was enjoyable but the false-flagging, trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls, pretending to pretend to pretend, etc on here are insufferable

people need to seriously look in the mirror if you care that marvel/dc succeed or fail

new mummy would have unironically got 1billion if brendan starred it.

>still up
This is it
It's time for boxxysan/annatap round 2

>been out for almost a month
>not even 700 million yet
>will probably barely scrape past 1 billion

LMAO

You're taking it far too seriously for someone who doesn't care.

Anime and cartoons showed that people were more than receptive to female protagonists not relegated to side kick status for at least a decade.

They should have got the hint with Korra earlier.

You're just memeing it further to the billion.

You do understand you're talking to a shill right? It's twitter account has been posted a few times

I think this is great. I liked Wondie in BvS and the word of mouth for Wonder Woman's been great. I'm going to see the movie on Tuesday and feel pretty confident. I need something to take my mind off of last week's force-watching of Pirates of the Caribbean.

T-this was supposed to be our years, b-bros...

At least s-she will be impeached soon, right?

>Trump BTFO'd by his treasurer
really made me think

Marvelfags will never quit.

Wonder Woman needs slightly lesser than Suicide Squad legs to hit $400M (domestic): boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=weekend&id=dcuni.htm

SS had a 12.25 4th weekend and added 42 more (3.42x) to it's cume. Wonder Woman has had a 25.1 4th weekend and needs 81.6 (3.25x) for 400. SS legs (3.42x) will take Wonder Woman to about $404M.

>increasinglynervousman.jpg

It won't get close to $900m let alone $1bn.

post the twitter account?

From the movie

Jinxed it.

>BvS
>called Trump of comic book movies

>Suicide Squad
>called Trump of Comic Book Movies

>Donald Trump's Son in Law
>Jared Kushner

>Jared owns 666th fifth avenue
>former home to DC Comics

>Marvel
>cast makes a pro-hillary commercial and she loses

Literally DCEU is TRUMP of Cinematic Universes

Bob Iger and Isaac Perlmutter are big trump supporters though
Kevin the chink traitor was on Clintons

>"muh corporate fandom makes money i'm so happy now"
Yeak because the franchises and artists you like will keep working with just your personal approval right?

Let's get this thread back on topic:

Do you think Gal bullied Patty on set or was it the other way around?

It just goes to show you how badly BvS did.

Ding dong

The marvelpajeet is dead

Bury it consider this mercy.

Maybe, we'll see.
What's good about WW is that is gonna beat many movies that had a much bigger opening weekend, which means that most of the money it's making is due to people actually liking the movie rather than pure hype, like most superhero movies do.

I still like it and I'm glad that bothers you.

that's not the topic

And what exactly is this """""problem"""""" you're talking about?

>Wonder Woman will never survive the Zack Snyder rewrite
What? Zack Snyder never re-wrote anything.

Look at the OP pic, dum dum.

The costume looks like shit. Tobey-spidey is the only legit spidey.

WW has been ridiculed to death because WB didn't advertise it until literally the last week before the premiere. Its legs prove that the people saying that what they liked the most about BvS was Wondy's appearance were right.

>mfw you guys didn't believe me when I told you that my theater cheered

Don't know if you guys have seen interviews of Gal with other women but she has a habit of doing pic related to them.

>I still like it
Why should box office performance ever affect how much you like a film?

>I'm glad that bothers you.
I think you might be projecting, I never said anything to that effect.

>jewess get's plowed by aryan chad
how did the kikes let that happen?

Cruise shilling must be Scientology's doing because it has absolutely no basis on reality. Other than the M:I movies, all his later outputs have been either mild successes or flops. Nobody but Sup Forums believed The Mummy was serious competition for WW.
RDJ as Iron Man is a big draw though, and it's a Spider-Man movie. Of course it'll make more than WW, based on the opening weekend alone, just like BvS. It won't even need to be good.