Tfw no yandere blue gf

>tfw no yandere blue gf
>It's a "let's kill the entire main cast in 10 seconds" episode
Amy?

It was a good finale desu desu

I could never make up my mind if it was one of the best endings ever or a total blue balls giver
Didn't even got the chance to finish grieving for the deaths of pic related and it was over

I wanna watch some Angel should I start at the beginning of S5 or just skip right to A Hole in the World?

Smile time amy is pretty great, you could even go a couple of episodes before that too.

I don't remember this. Was this some lame fake out?

There is a lot of randomness in the previous episodes, but they do build up to what comes in the end.
Also it will be more painful when the feels attack later...
She could time jump, it was a possible future.

In time bomb she is basically slowly coming apart, and her power is so great she can affect time, so she slowly pulled through her own 4d worm so to speak and begins dragging angel in her wake as she jumps around her own timeline, she assumes someone is doing it to her

>Joss

>ywn be blown out of existence by having Old One sex with Illyria

Start with the end of season 2, for maximum Amy exposure.

Death by snu snu
The best kind of death
It's not fair!

missed quote

I feel sad for Acker; she could be a much bigger star. Her career hasn't moved anywhere since her big break with Angel. Imagine wasting your prime playing shitty Joss Whedon characters.

Where can I get a blue gf brehs

Well that's not really true, she was a regular on the fantastic Person of Interest for years and is going to be lead in another show starting in the october. She's had a pretty good career.

Never much cared for capeshit.
Gonna watch this just for Amy

>2017
>Not changing your faith to worship the one true goddess.
Have you converted yet?

Person of Interest is really great, probably the best sci-fi show of the last 15 years. Having Amy helped, but she only improved on what was already really good. Though she's only recurring until S3. By the beginning of S3 though she gets upgraded to a series regular.

Her new show I really will be watching just for her though, I don't have high hopes for it.

Nothing noteworthy before Person of Interest and now she's past 40 so even fewer chances at a lead role.

she looks like a horse and talks in a condescending holier than thou tone

Right after Angel she was in the last season of Alias, then she shat out a couple kids, spent the next few years appearing in one off roles, then she was on Dollhouse, then she was in a couple of failed series', then Person of Interest, and now a lead role in a big capeshit show. She's been working steadily for awhile now.

is her clavicle blue??

Go away heretics

What does that even mean? Are you sure you're even talking about Amy?

Hard to notice but you can see for yourself...

How come nobody ever remembers her role as the most adorable villain in television history?

mmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssmmmmm

Another one... sorry the potato quality
and the lewdness

mmmmmmmmmmmm

did they all die after the series finale?

to be honest besides some comedy stuff for willow's actress, the person had best career was david boreanez, after him was amy etc.

Why is Amy's neck so perfect?

the purity

Nope. Comics carried on the story as the Senior Partners send LA to a hell dimension.

Not just her neck...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>tfw aggressively amyposting for months and months and it finally becomes a thing
We did it, lads.

I don't think there has ever been a more perfect human being

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm does it taste as good as it looks

Fuck all that pain and hurt I'm actually starting with Shells
Yeah when I'm done I'll start there again, that Smile Time sucker punch is too much for me right now

Compared to most post-whedon careers she's not doing too bad, in all honesty