What the fuck is wrong with the church?

What the fuck is wrong with the church?

They molest children.
Was this not clear enough for you?

In a nutshell they thought that hiding child abusers by moving them from school to school was a better PR move than turning rapist priests over to the police. Instead this just allows the abusers to act with impunity for decades. The Catholic Church deserves to burn for what they did.

Its a catholic church

A massively influential religious organisation with nearly 1,3 billion members is bound to have a lot of dirty laundry.

>inb4 that one user comes in and starts sperging about how the Church did nothing wrong, the psychologists are to blame, and the Church never deceived anyone

>Catholics molest Chilren meme
Yeah, no shit.

Honestly, I didn't really get why this is such a big conspiracy. The people they interviewed were old and unconvincing in their arguments. They contradicted themselves and eachothers throughout the doc, but it's suppose to be okay since the narrative supports them.

Perfect example of this is the supposedly 'removed vagina' being thrown on the investigation table in front of that one interviewee. He even stumbles and almost insinuates it was a picture at first describing it as black and white, then quickly changes as the interviewer asks if it's a photo, then claims it was wrapped in brown paper. Came off as bullshit, even the detective claimed it to be rediculous.

I've always been baffled by this. Like why didn't they move abusive priests to areas where they wouldn't work with children? Moving them from school to school seems to condone the abuse.

One day someone is gonna start shooting up the Vatican and a bunch of churches at the same time as payback.

>reminder that Jews still bite off the foreskin of infants in the circumcision process

Netflix trying to appeal to the catholic conspiracy meme. If they weren't liberal pussies they'd invest in a doc that exposes the pedophila in every religion.

Brother Bob did nothing wrong

Why did they just stop talking about Father Magnus?

He was the first one to give Jane Doe her confession.

Hollywood is run by the jews. Its not so much whats wrong with the church as it is the jews and their grip on what is nominally WASP consumed media. This is their revenge.

After all, George Soros basically invest 500 million dollars in netflix.

In reality, Pedophiles have infiltrated all walks of life. The church is no exception.

You're more likely to be molested by a family member than a member of the clergy, statistically speaking.

And yet, the notion that priests are rapists and pedophiles still exists.

>You're more likely to be molested by a family member than a member of the clergy, statistically speaking

I think statements like this miss the point. The difference between the priest that abuses kids and the pervert uncle is the level of institutional protection they get. When the church finds out a priest is diddling kids, they cover it up, suppress the abused, and move the priest to another school. This lets abusive priests continue their behavior for decades, all while the church is aware of what they are doing.

i suppose that most of the abusers knew of each other and kept it secret from the higher ups. A small convent of devotees is mostly a pretty sworn group. So, information doesn't fluctuate outside that easily.

On the other hand, they probably might have thought, that they could have covered this up easily and therefore avoid all the damage at once.

I roared with laughter when the priest pretended his cum was the Holy Ghost when he jizzed on the schoolgirls faces. I felt terrible after that.

>The difference between the priest that abuses kids and the pervert uncle is the level of institutional protection they get.

Religious institutions are fighting a losing war with secular authorities these days, who can't wait to disregard the separation of church and state. In a lot of countries where the church has come under persecution, they utilized means like claims to pedophilia to discredit them. The church either bends over and takes the secular dick whenever it has to, or it takes matters into its own hands. Was it the right choice in hindsight? Probably not.

But then again, the United States has been no friend to catholics since its inception, even though there were a number of prominent catholic revolutionaries. Ongoing campaigns of disinformation are no exception.

But as for "institutional protection" there are a shit ton of outed politicians, civil servants, teachers and other people in positions of trust with children everyday who abuse far more than the clergy.

>Watch because looks like one of those murder mystery dealios
>75% of it is about some dude raping girls
Not a fan of the bait and switch desu. I wanted to know who killed sister latza.

>i suppose that most of the abusers knew of each other and kept it secret from the higher ups

I can see that for certain cases, but look at the kind of stuff the Boston Globe turned up. The Archdiocese knew of multiple abusive priests. They would send these priests to "treatment centers" for a few months, before putting the priest into another school. This would happen multiple times with the same priest. Every time there was an allegation of abuse, the higher ups at the church would move the priest around rather than doing anything about it.

Kikes and Masons have invaded and destroyed it, Vatican 2 was the official point it became the Church of Satan

The first three episodes got me hard as diamond.
Considering the topic of the show I wasn't really proud of it.

Yes can't interrupt your hugbox where no one plays devil's advocate against your preconceived notions that all priests are pedophiles.

You gave an organization absolute power over you. No checks and balances. You deserved everything that happened.

>Playing devils advocate
>Spamming links to a biased website dedicated to trying to absolve the church of any blame in the abusive priest scandal while insisting that the recommendation of a few psychologists means the church covered up abuse for decades with the express permission of legal authorities

>But then again, the United States has been no friend to catholics
the catholic persecution complex

Yeah, it was depressing to see these women still traumatised by the whole thing even after 50 years.

>post yfw the catholic church is dying

WTF I'm converting to Judaism now!

>Murrica gud bois, neva did nuffin to Papist..ergh I mean Catholics

Its fucking true, m8.

Especially Irish Catholics. This country was founded by WASPS and Masons for WASPs and Masons.

Yes Saiyid, nothing better than a West filled with only limp wrist atheists and strong devoted Muslims.

The Catholic church has countless problems but the death of Catholicism will cause more harm than good. Islam will fill the void and Islam is far more rigid and uncompromising than Catholicism.

IS that LATZA?

Diddling kids

Holy shit, can't unsee.

Whats the endgame to destroying the Catholic church?

>Be a priest
>Rape

It was sensationlized and all the lawsuits were motivated by money.

>catholicism
>even once

So basically you think your victim complex is more important than the safety of children?