That episode of Bunnicula where they watched Breadwinners

>that episode of Bunnicula where they watched Breadwinners

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_North#Animation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What episode is this?

I gotta see it for myself.

Thats episode 04 from season 01, "alligator tears".

Holy shit

That looks watchable.

What happened with that show anyways?
Is it in permanent hiatus or is it completely dead?

Also just confirming I can post from my absolute shit cellphone but not my PC due to a "conection error", its almost a week now.

Wathever, the newest episode of bunnicula is on dailymotion, "hole of the unworth", I guess Retal didnt catch the recording.

So yes, fuck mobiles.

Cancelled, last episode is to air in September.

>mfw was at a voice acting panel where Nolan North hinted he was glad that show was going away because he didn't enjoy working on it

No one knows,people made a minor noise when their get their second season. God knows who is watching this now

Nolan North does cartoon voices?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_North#Animation

This is literally the first I've ever heard of this show's existence.

Worth checking out?

>God knows who is watching this now
__me___

For a moment there I thought we were talking about Bunnicula, It boggles my mind he did voice acting for breadwinners, let alone breadwinners is listed as ongoing in several sites.

They gave it worse scheduling than Sonic Boom and flat out don't even air it on TV in the US. The only way to watch it officially here is through the CN app, why they put the episodes there and not even show them on TV makes no sense.

Bunnicula I mean, not Breadwinners

Link to the episode, please? Anyone?

So what, he said something like "oh well, sucks" and shrugged?

He was talking about roles he's done that strains his voice, and brought up one of his roles in Breadwinners, asked who's heard of Breadwinners, only one person in the crowd woo'd, and he laughed and said "and thats why that show is cancelled." with a grin.

>sked who's heard of Breadwinners, only one person in the crowd woo'd, and he laughed and said "and thats why that show is cancelled." with a grin.

But they don't eat the bread they deliver it they got it all wrong

They just said "check out this bread", never ate it or talked about eating it.

Oh, they do eat it.
Mina seemed to be enjoying it, she got confirmed shit taste.