Legal to own military-grade weapons

>legal to own military-grade weapons

>you have to pay for healthcare

>you have to pay for university

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/videos/jimmy-carter-u-s-is-an-oligarchy-with-unlimited-political-bribery-20150731
scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't you support both universal healthcare and liberal gun laws?

2 & 3. Communism is shit and evil
1. So we can kill communists when they incite a civil war

Freedom is the best medicine there is.

This is why, OP. Not what he's saying, but the fact that he's saying it.

fpbp

Because we're not irrelevant cucks like you.

This is the brize of Freedom :DDDDDDDDDD

>get's taxed 60%
>H-haha take that Amerilards!
Every time

because actual real world intelligence should be awarded. giving somalians scholarship money because "it's the right thing" doesn't actually make a nation great in the long run

>gets taxed 30%
>has to spend half of the rest for various insurances or fees

This. My taxes are so low, they actually shut down the fire department because they couldn't afford it.

>eurocommies will never know this freedom

What's the correlation between these three things
Sounds like 3 random facts. Really got my neurons firing...

just get the fire department package added to your AT&T FasTrakā„¢ Ambulance plan

>memeing this hard
Did they also shut down your police and airports and power plants. You neet contrarians are the worst cancer on this board

But fire departments getting shut down from lack of money does happen
And power plants and airports are privately owned

>implying you need police when you have a literal armory for the sole purpose of mowing down blacks during the eventual race war

How jealous are you? What sort of pathetic cuckold wouldn't want to live in this literal paradise?

Universal healthcare is... evil?

Are you one of those people who says "nicecucks" are evil because they're secretly trying to help niggers (which is assumed a priori to be evil)

It reminds me of the Jefferson Davis quote where he said the cause of abolition was the worst example of human evil in human history. Reactionaries are honestly just unintelligent and don't know how to mask their assmad projection better.

*of evil in human history

>Universal healthcare is... evil?

Evil? No. Wildly ineffective in its previously attempted forms of implementation in the US? Yes. Until you get the big pharma lobbyists out of DC, all future forms of "universal healthcare" are going to be just as bad (or worse) than ObamaCare was. A more effective (and realistic) solution would be something modeled more closely to the German healthcare system.

Why did you call it evil?

SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY

Does university or health care protects you from evil government?

>pay 30% taxes
>get shot
>sell house
>government takes 56% of the cut
>can't pay for treatment
>die

why do americans have to pay ambulances to take them to the hospital?

The guns aren't free. We have the right to buy and own guns.

We have the right to healthcare as well. People aren't refused healthcare if they have the cash.

>B-But some people don't qualify for healthcare!
Some people don't qualify for gun ownership either

Wtf is a nicecuck?

What psychopath reactionaries call humans.

another screenworthy post and the funny this here is that you think what you're saying sounds sane

>free health care
>free university and college
>no guns except illegal ones
Suddenly I feel a lot better about my country

whiter than you macaco

rollingstone.com/politics/videos/jimmy-carter-u-s-is-an-oligarchy-with-unlimited-political-bribery-20150731

>>legal to own military-grade weapons
wrong

Military grade weapons are fully-automatic
Fully-auto guns are banned by federal law.

I love Jimmy
But he's a fucking retard

pay your debt

pay your debts

Explain how he's wrong. scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf

pay your denbts

Freedom ain't free

>muh guns
You legally own a gun in America to shoot yourself anytime.

btw you can have guns in Europe too. Just buy them illegal from your local slav(e) and dont tell anyone you got an AK, grenades or whatever. 4 out of 5 Europeans have secretly a gun stored.

>implying legal guns are worse than the millions of illegal ones used by brazilian criminals

isn't it relatively easy to get a gun in Europe legally in the first place?
I know it's "hard" by American standards.
But can't the average person usually get one with no real trouble?

Red scare shit. I'm not even joking.

>legal to own military-grade weapons
Not really. Military stuff is full auto, the AR-15's you see people have are not full auto. "Military grade" is such a dumb phrase.

Not to mention that fact that we can buy guns has nothing to do to the fact that we pay for healthcare or pay for school. I mean just listen to your self

"OMG you have the option to buy guns that I find scary but have to pay for other services?!?!"

I mean if Americans had their guns paid for by tax payers and still had to pay for healthcare you would have a point, but you don't. I understand as a yuropoor you don't have basic logic skills and will just dismiss everything that I say because "HURR durr burger SCREENCAP lol 56%" but please think before you post.

Reported for proxy