ITT: Sup Forums self-inserts

ITT: Sup Forums self-inserts

Shaggy in ghoul school

Why do you think i want him to fuck his sisters, especially to pork lucy and leni.

Dipper Pines

So, Sup Forums boys?

So most people on Sup Forums ideally see themselves as controlling middle kids.

Interesting.

no we see ourselves as 12 year old boys still

why do you think so many of us are into /ss/?

slap slap slap clap clap clap

We're all kids inside.

Build it

Marco is cute and legal though.

>/ss/
>Not superior /sm/

best couple coming through.

Do you mean /gs/

That's good, but i dont know about best.

True, but that one had more subtext that pointed to it being a canon possibility, just like this one.

Bill? Not Dipper?

Then i got one which is both cute and laced with canon subtext.

kek

Sup Forums doesn't self-insert as Mabel, they self-insert as Dipper which is why they hate Mabel for not worshipping Dipper. Asia might self-insert as mabel though.

Unless you meant bill, intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

O-oh my...

I self insert as the sarcastic brown haired kid

You know, that one.

But I hate Mabel because Dipper absorbed all her good qualities like the alpha twin feeding on the conjoined sibling until it becomes an unseemly growth.

S1 was twins playing off their strengths, S2 was Dipper the main protagonist and Mabel the detrimental side character.

Also Soos is the Sup Forums insert.

Lets not kid ourselves, Mabel was never good. Dipper started as the best and ended as the best.

I can't say that I know whom you're talking about offhand.
Is he cute?

It's not even Morty anymore.

It's kind of funny how this thread is turning into a cute Sup Forums boys thread. But that should be it's own thing for later.

minus the girl

How is it not Morty anymore?

And i think that might have been OP's intention.

no I'm mabel

You replaced your own brother with a Poochie ripoff?

>Oh, so you'll let Dippy Fresh but his penis entirely inside of your vagina, but when I suggest just rubbing mine up and down outside of yours it's gross and weird.

You don't have to be brown to selfinsert Marco user.

My ultimate nergo brother

honestly best couple, delicious taste.

They were too ahead of their time; if Ginger was written nowadays they could have had a romantic subplot as they advanced through middle school.

for anyone that isn't underage

Greg = Childhood
Wirt = Public Interactions
Beatrice = Actual me

Man fuck morty drawn calarts style. I dont normally hate on calarts, i call a spade a spade and evety fucking decade has a shitty style to call its own, last decade was flat with bold lines, 90s were all about shoving colour down our throats, in the80s every normal human had the same chisled faces except thd goofy retard comic relief... but rick and Morty should never be drawn calarts style.

If they do i hope it's not too subtle, or doesnt get up and deleted.

how is that calarts style??

He probably means how the cheek is more rounded and prominent compared to his head the wave it curves outward.

exactly, the ones coming illegally are bringing all kinds of problems. We have to put a stop to this to protect the boipussi.

God, the things I would do to that awkward motherfucker

>Not comic book guy

Take 9 years of a guy's age to see where he stands maturely.

Almost every main cartoon character is a self insert. I see no problems with this though. They technically are the creator and the experiences they've gone through. (Finn, Dipper, Mordecai, Lincoln, Star, Wander, Morty/Rick, Chowder, Greg/Wirt, the ones in this thread, etc.

thus

I think they share the same hate I do towards people interpreting Morty's hair as anything but a 'fro or curly hair.

I wouldn't call that the "CalArts" style, but I do agree that any interpretation of Morty without a 'fro or curly hair is an inaccurate one.

But hey; people can draw whatever they want however they like, so don't get caught up in anything that isn't worth complaining about.

>Buckle up Buckaroos

sort of