Is there a comfier show than Mythbusters?

Is there a comfier show than Mythbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUUGFk1wE5OFOpfPz3ggXQrCSdQdFEslx
youtube.com/watch?v=qCtEet4qNLw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pre-build team Mythbusters is best.

Tori is a dick, but Grant is pretty funny and Kari is hot. Of course Adamn and Jamie are best, but I don't think the build team is bad

I wish they produces it less. It's very dated and it's not that old.

>wish they produces it less.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean

*Produced

a lot of the later seasons are shit. they basically run out of ideas. so they just started doing a lot of shooting and explosion stuff from entertainment.

you know they were really out of ideas. when they started doing crossover episodes.

insomniac

Should have ended about 8 years before it actually did. Really tarnished itself with the latter half of the show's run. It was bad.

Forged in Fire

I couldn't watch it after learning that Adam and Jamie hate eachother

Started off pretty cool but turned into over-produced over-acted shit pretty quick.

Mah nigga

Adam and Jamie don't hate each other, their personalities are like oil and water so they didn't hang out after the show.

Orange County Choppers
Malcolm In The Middle
Course the Cowardly Dog

Grant and Tori are literally the only ones who should be on that team. Kari is just there to give kids boners and it gets super old after awhile

This has been my comfy show lately, nearly running out of episodes to watch though

>when they completely bust a myth and something won't explode even by extreme overdoing it and removing all safety features, so they just pack it with C4

literally reddit tier

>what us kitchen knightmares
>what is masterchef
>what is forged in fire

you FUCKING cuck

Brainiac
Top Gear

River Monsters and Finding Bigfoot

Do you get along with everyone at your job?
>inb4 >Sup Forums >job

It feels substantially less comfy when you learn they aren't friends.

I have high hopes for the new Gong Show

It would be comfier if I didn't have to be reminded that Savage is a total cuckstain fagboy.

They're not even friends outside of the show.

American Pickers, Pawn Stars, and Better Call Saul are all leagues more comfy than Lets Blow Stuff Up & Say SCIENCE!

lol. triggered.

>Pawn Stars
my nigguh

That shit is my jam, even got me into smithing shit
Knight > Baker > Doug > Nelson

The island is pretty great, shame about the time it takes to come out though

Mythbusters was cool when it started. They actually busted myths. Later on they started testing shit like needle in a haystack and a rolling stone gathers no moss. These things aren't myths. They aren't events that supposedly really happened that seem to crazy to believe. Then they started doing movie specials, like James Bond and Star Wars, which were just excuses to reenact scenes from movies to see if they could really work. It was fun, but it wasn't myth busting. That first episode was the shit, the one with the rocket car and the infamous pop rocks myth.

But he's right.

I stopping giving a shit about Kari when I found out she got a tattoo, and a slutty one too. She was nothing but eye candy so once I stopped finding her attractive, there was nothing else to like about her.

Tucker Carlson and How its Made are comfiest shows.

>that clip when Tori and Kari are walking in a desert or something and Tori says something along the lines of "Its like we are the last people left on earth" and she just awkwardly stayed quite

It's more of the sort of disagreement you'd see between brothers with opposite personalities, not actual hatred.

She didn't want The T

I miss our weekly Mythbusters/Kari threads when the show was still on.

I can't watch American Pickers. Seeing these two guys pull up into some old farmhouse with some 85 year old retired farmer and his wife followed by 5 minutes of them looking around, finding some stuff, whispering to the camera "lol omg this is worth like $3000 but these old ducks are too retarded to know any better so ill Jew em down and buy it for like $20 lololol stupid old people" just posses me off.

Literally never happens and they routinely offer more money than the minimum

Mythbusters always reminds me of high-school science class when we either had a substitute teacher or the regular teacher didn't give a fuck and didn't feel like teaching for that day. I didn't particularly like science in school nothing against the subject, i just had an absolute cunt of a teacher, so when I see Mythbusters on TV, I find it very hard to enjoy.

>it's another user assumes comfy is synonymous with entertaining episode
How it's Made is comfy though

crossover episode when?

Is this comfykino?

They already had the greatest crossover of all time.

Too bad there's only like 5 episodes or whatever. BBC and their hundreds of 'series' that only last for a few episodes is stupid

daily reminder that if you prefer adam to jamie you're a literal redditor and you don't belong on this site

How it's made was pretty comfy.

Not sure why they wouldn't keep making episodes of the reassembler, it's not like its a high budget show or anything.

Braniac?

Literally nobody does that

If you haven't seen it already you should check out the Man At Arms youtube channel, one of the season 2 onwards guys was on Forged in Fire.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUUGFk1wE5OFOpfPz3ggXQrCSdQdFEslx

Frank and Mike are almost always really good with offers. They almost never lowball an offer, even less so when working with old folks. They're just all-round good guys.
The Gold family on the other hand...

This is surprisingly not shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCtEet4qNLw&t

I need a "do it for her" poster of Kari Byron

???

American Pickers and Pawn Stars are Jew tier.

Hardcore Pawn is too, but it has the added entertainment value of being set in the ghetto.

PAWNED

MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED!

The joy of painting

How It's Made

Why didn't they ever bust the holocaust myth?

Mythbusters is up there, but this is superior for me

Forgot pic

Alton's pretty uncucked, too

They didn't hate each other, it's just that their relationship was professional and nothing more. They didn't have a lot in common, and had no interest in being friends. They worked together, and that was it.

No "hate" was involved. To quote Abraham Lincoln in his review of Keit-Ai, "the opposite of love is not hate. Hate burns with the same fire and passion as love, and one cannot hate something without having loved it. No, the opposite of both love and hate is indifference."

Didn't want to pay for all the Busters to test the ovens.