Gotham thread

Gotham thread
Let's nut over waifus and chat about this kino television

Can't believe I ignored this show for so long. I've been a big fan of the CWverse but this show is even better than S1 Flash. Keyno

1 > 3 > 2

>I've been a big fan of the CWverse
Why would you ever admit that?

Who /Cat/ here

Honestly since I've been watching this and Agents of Shield it made me realize how shitty the CWverse is.
I literally feel nothing when watching the CW shows but Gotham and AOS make me emotionally involved with the characters and plot

I want to dick morena baccarin really badly

3 > 2 > 1
The Tetch storyline was the tightest Gotham has been in its storytelling.
Bruh you and me both

Do you think Barbara will turn up not dead with electricity powers?

God I wish that were me.
That would be fucking awesome.

What a babe

does Cam like girls?

There is zero percent chance Barbara is actually dead. People don't die on Gotham.

more of her please

I guess you could say he's as mad as a hatter

>Those are some killer crocs you're wearing, Waylon. Where did you buy them?

Boy that Jerome is a real J O K E R

Why don't you get a new calander, man? This one's two years out of date!

>her soft caramel boobies

>That young red hoodlum Jason has been arrested for robin' a store! It's gonna cause a death in the family if his parents find out!

>3 > 2 > 1
>The Tetch storyline was the tightest Gotham has been in its storytelling.
When it comes to individual episodes I think 2 is better, 3 is more of a slow burn, setting up all the pieces but when you start to see everything coming together in the final few episodes you realize how kino 3 is.

Yeah I can agree with that. The individual stuff in season 2 was pretty great. The slow burn pace was pretty amazing considering how most shows at 22 episodes often have to drag it out like mad (cough cough the Flash cough cough)

They still need to come up with a reason why Gordon has a daughter and names her Barbara.

My guess she comes back to life and is now good and gets back with Gordon
or
She comes back and is good but Gordon tells her to screw off. Lee is now pregnant with Rage Virus Baby and Babs ends up saving her and the baby but at the cost of her own life (lets say jumps in front of a bullet). Gordon and Lee realize she was good and name the kid after her.

>kino television
Sorry. I like the show but I can't help any meme spewing kinotard idiot. Go back to redddit.

i love that lil cumslut

>I've been a big fan of the CWverse but this show is even better than S1 Flash.
You're a big fan of teeny bopper soap operas under the guise of a "comic book show"? Gotham is an actual comic book show. Flash and Arrow are soap operas. Boring, flat cinematography, colorless, cheap looking sets and obnoxious "I'm so quirky and awkward" dialogue. Aside from the theme songs all the music feels like it's plucked from a pubic domain / royalty free list. I'm hearing the same fucking piano notes in every break-up scene.

In Gotham aside from the sets, lighting and cinematography actually being comic booky and cinematic, most of the music sounds like original music composed for the show. Azrael, Hugo Strange, the Court of Owls, Penguin and Riddler all have their own distinct, memorable pieces of music specifically made for their characters.

Cam goes down on Maggie Geha (adult body Poison Ivy) but Maggie doesn't return the favor because she's not gay.

On a side note, I love BD Wong in this show. His Strange is amazingly hammy.

barb

Everyone in this show is hammy as fuck. Unlike the lesser counterparts like Arrow and Flash the actors are hammy without being obnoxious. It's strange because when the actors switch to an attempt to be genuinely dramatic for emotional moments they actually pull it off like when Penguin's mother is killed, Riddler gets Penguin at gunpoint in the season 3 finale and when Barbara confronts Butch.

In the season 3 finale in particular I started to realize that even though they're really bad people, most of the villains are still very likable and despite the campy tone of the show they still succeed in humanizing these people.

She'll be back.

I found her annoying as fuck when she first started her crazy phase and by the time season 3 came round she was a GOAT villain that I was rooting and cheering for. I don't even understand when the fuck I changed my mind about her. The same thing happened with Fish Mooney. What the fuck happened?

>ivy will never take care of you
jdimsa

>recently engaged to some average looking butcher/cook

how the fuck did he pull this chick

post some camcam ass

i legit liked mooney from her first episode. i dont get the complaints.

I wanna cum in this chick so bad.

i thought i was alone

watch it!

ikr

take that cock like a good lil slut cammy

IT'S SHIEEEEEEEEETTT

Are there any pics of her bent over?

>based Butch is Soloman Grundy
Best twist

Flash s1 was legit light fun, it had not yet turned into just taking in 1 room

Cam, Barb, and Adult Ivy for the ultimate foursome

Can we nut over husbandos also?

I would love to bust nuts in Jerome as well.

Gimme some of that caramel

>Adult Ivy

I don't agree.

Your prob, not mine.

I like how no one seems to notice Catgirl is wearing a few grand in designer clothes while pretending she's dressed like a street rat. That leather jacket alone by the end of season is a small fortune

he acts like batman but since he is just a kid it comes of as lack of range

who would know that

She's wearing designer leather, anyone would notice that. Kid Ivy was closer with the hoodies and torn clothes.

Yup

anyone who ever paid for their own clothing

i buy my own clothes and cant tell designers

I wish Penguin got his man in room temperature. GOAT villain

Also now that the league will definitely take a good chunk of season 4, what do you think the secondary plot will be? I'm hoping for Harvey becoming commissioner and Jim becoming captain or the other way around

Horrible ranking

What about that guy that got blown up by a bazooka? Well they did bring him back from the dead.

Fox is the only basic network that remembers tv is supposed to be fun. They really give shows a chance these days. NBC is the worst because all they have is wolf Dick and 8 hours of the voice a week.

exactly

This kid is painful to watch when it comes to his acting.

That was a real line in the show btw

*cums*

Gotham is /fa/ - the tv show

the finale should be jim becoming comissioner and bruce falling into the hole and getting spooked by bats and finding his symbol

Only faggots know. Real men know what they are buying before they even go in the store.

al ghul will task bruce(clone) with breaking into evidence lockup and stealing azrael's sword, which possesses him and cures his teminality.

This thread is total shit.

nedds more cammy for my cummy

>waifus
>kino television
AoS crossover when?

>no webm of the brown girl

that bitrate a shit nigga

What about Bruce's little blonde girl? Is she even legal....

who

hot

Gotham is the most stylish comic book show bar Legion.

one of those whore lind sisters.
she was 16 when she was on the show, she recently turned 18 and has her own show on fox now

I want to eat Jeromes ass.

tried to boost the bitrate

Silver St Cloud

What show?

Everything outside of the Mad Hatter and Jerome felt hamfisted because they felt the need for abso fucking lutely everyone needed screen time. So characters like Strange and Mr Freeze just show up to stand around.

Gotham Penguin is the best version of Penguin by far.

Best mad hatter

She's probably gay.

Because she's the least hottest girl on the show.

Yup, and she's getting fat. I'd still hit it though.