Ahmed the Next Eistein Supergemius Before our Time

Can Sup Forums red pill me on Ahmed the clockmaker? I haven't heard anything about him since his supposed happening. What proof is there that he was a plant and a hoax? I know his dad was a mudslime politician somewhere. Where is Ahmed now?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/clock-kid-ahmed-mohamed-and-his-family-will-move-to-qatar/2015/10/20/a95ed296-7762-11e5-b9c1-f03c48c96ac2_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What proof is there that he was a plant and a hoax?
Just look at him
It's obvious he's no genius.

That t-shirt must be fucking filthy. WASH YOUR DAMN CLOTHES YOU FILTHY DUNE COON!

its not filthy its just the design

>Go to the store
>Buy a standard alarm clock
>Take it out of the case and throw the parts into a pencil case
>Take it to school and show your science teacher
>"Hey, yeah, that's nice but don't wave it around because it looks sketchy."
>Proceed to show it to everyone you see, refuse to explain what it is
>Plug it in in the middle of English class
>Alarm starts going off
>Teacher tells you to cut it out and asks what it is
>Don't unplug it, refuse to answer her
>Get sent out of the class
>Office calls the police because they think you're trying to be funny by pretending you have a bomb
>Police show up and ask you what you're doing
>Refuse to even acknowledge them
>Get arrested because fake bomb pranks are illegal
>Pretend you're the victim of racism because you "built a clock from scratch"
>People find out that your older sister threatened to blow up the school a few years prior
>Leave the country

What did this kid do exactly?

Look at him holding all those tangled wires like if that mess was something to be proud of

>be sandnigger
>do shit that sandniggers do
>get offered scholarship at MIT
Thank god that the US is not ruined like the EU

So basically the kid's just an asshole and wanted attention.

Took apart a simple clock.

Put it in a briefcase.

A couple teachers told him to put it away because shit looked like a bomb to the untrained eye.

He didn't so they confiscated it and he got suspended(?)

Instead of apologizing for bringing something resembling a bomb and refusing to put it away, him and his parents shout 'MUH RACISM MUH ISLAMAPHOBIA' and Obama invites him to the White House and the teachers are treated as monsters for trying to be safe rather than dead.

Anyone got the Webm of how simple this shit was the kid did? The one with the guy bashing a clock with a rock?

The entire family is an asshole, user. The dad has links to CAIR.

I don't know if it was a hoax - it shouldn't need to be for you to dislike this kid.

>genius
>has cortnna enabled
The left will defend this

This little nigglet created time as we know it you ungrateful cucks.

he already failed out of his super genius school in dubai or some shit.

hes coming back to Islamophobic texas.

That pic is fuggin hilarious.

>Let me stick this soldering iron in the middle of a bunch of wires and cables!

this

He went back to Qatar.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/clock-kid-ahmed-mohamed-and-his-family-will-move-to-qatar/2015/10/20/a95ed296-7762-11e5-b9c1-f03c48c96ac2_story.html

He's obviously a very skilled electrical engineer, user.

So he takes a digital clock apart, puts the pieces in a briefcase, and that was supposedly a school project?

I guess that would be an okay project for a 5th grader, but Ahmed was a high school freshman. I would hope that a freshman could do more than just use a screwdriver.

And then Obama acts like the kid is some kind of electronics whiz.

I just cringed so hard with embarrassment for everyone involved with this.

His name is officially, Clockmed Supergemius

He flew back to Buttfuckistan because even though the media spinned it as a clock, the whole community around him knew he brought in a fake-bomb because he's a psycho retard muslim and the word was spreading so he couldn't live in the US anymore.

King nigger and his media posse keeps shilling for him though because they're all Saudi puppets.

Could this kid have been resourceful or smart enough to even make a bomb? I mean I guess he could of found an old grenade, taken it apart, and put it in a box. Kid sounds retarded honestly.

Kid made a really cool clock, the US Government was impressed.

>the US Government was impressed.
That cool clock tweet is just amazing. It blows my mind how impulsively Obama reacts to these things with so little information on the event. With this and saying his son would look like Trayvon.

Oh lawd

That fucking picture. What the fuck is he doing lmao.
I remember when I was 10 I built a computer and normies told me it was amazing. Mind you these were ignorant people but when the president of the united states does it for using a screwdiver on an alarm clock it's just funny to me.

>I remember when I was 10 I built a computer and normies told me it was amazing
I got to experience that feel too, user.

This. Blows my mind that the actual fucking president tweeted it out.

cool clock!

It's no big deal. The media is done with him. Even Bill Maher and Mark Cuban understood the scam and tried to expose it to the lefty HBO audience. Ahmed is from a family of con artists. I wouldn't doubt it if even the President knows he got punked.

>tfw you'll never melt capacitors with a soldering iron

I didn't have money to buy a computer, so I did this but instead I combined two shitty PCs into one that actually worked.